Post Your Own Work

 New Fan Works  Old Fan Works  Zelda Series  Multimedia  Features  Interactive  Site Info
[Reviews - 17] Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Luna-Nayru

In honor of the beloved Luna-Nayru, Come back to us soon.
Copyright of PsychoPath 2004-2005


Introduction

Many would consider this story I am about to tell much more than a tale. Many people, of many races, would name this tale,

a Legend.

It is greater than any other lore told by the elders you know.

It takes place many years ago. Long before your Grandparent's Grandparent's had been born.

In a faraway land,

A land known by few.

The people who inhabited this land called it Hyrule, and they called themselves Hyrulians.

I'm sure by now you must have heard the Ancient Legends of the Great Hero of Hyrule. The boy who ended Ganon's Age of Darkness.


This chronicle takes place in that very Age of Darkness.

Hyrule is in tatters, Ganon is beginning to build an Empire, and Hyrule is wondering where the Hero is who will save them, for it has been almost seven years now that Ganon has ruled Hyrule under his hand of Evil.

I'm sure after all that you are expecting another Legend about the Hero who banished the Evil from Hyrule.
This is not what you are about to hear of today.
This is the story of the people not mentioned today in the Legends of the Great.
This is about the lesser person.


The lesser person who did the smallest thing, and made a world of a difference.


Enter the security code shown below:
 Sections
The "Post Your Own Work" section is powered by eFiction. To get it for your site, go to www.efiction.org.