Post Your Own Work

 New Fan Works  Old Fan Works  Zelda Series  Multimedia  Features  Interactive  Site Info
[Reviews - 15] Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
On Link's 16th birthday,he woke up to hear Zelda singing in the Castle Courtyard where they first met. So Link got changed,fixed his room and ran to the courtyard not noticing he woke up Young Link. Young Link was woken up and chased Link. "Link! Can I please have some sleep? Just because you're older than me,it doesn't mean you can disturb me all the time!" Young Link said angrily. Link nodded his head and Young Link ran to his room to continue sleeping while Link walks to the courtyard. When he got there,he saw Zelda in front of the window she looked through when they first met. "As a princess walks,the hero looks for her in worry." Zelda sang. When she saw Link leaning against the wall behind her,she said "Happy 16th birthday Link! I hope you didn't wake up the kid again. And I hope I didn't wake you up with my song." "Thank you Zelda. I kinda woke up the little brat and you didn't wake me up." Link replied. Zelda smiled as turned back to the window. "Is something wrong Zelda?" Link asked. Zelda shook her head. "No. I feel sorry for Ganondorf. He was controled by the Triforce of Power. That is why I am sorry for him..." she said in a sad voice. "But we had to Zelda and because of that,we wouldn't be talking now." Link said. Zelda and Link smiled at each other. "And now Hyrule is saved." Link said. But little do the couple know,Ganondorf has escaped the realm again...


Enter the security code shown below:
 Sections
The "Post Your Own Work" section is powered by eFiction. To get it for your site, go to www.efiction.org.