Post Your Own Work

 New Fan Works  Old Fan Works  Zelda Series  Multimedia  Features  Interactive  Site Info
[Reviews - 44] Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Prologue


The devil had failed to drink the undying waters of the Fountain of Youth. Michael, Link, and Zelda had thought they had defeated the devil forever. But they had not. Only one man... god can destroy Diatheleser forever.

Diatheleser returns to his temple after calling for recruits to retrieve him.

"Sir," said the monster, "How did the mission go?"

"The fountain has been destroyed!!!!!!, shrieked Diatheleser. "Though there is one last element that can assist me in taking over the world. Send word to find as much information as possible about the sacred 'stone'. And there are two people that had ruined my plans for drinking the fountain's water. A boy named Link and Zelda, a princess of Hyrule. Find them and bring them to me!"

"Where are their locations sir?," asked the monster.

"That is what you are to find out," said Diatheleser.

"Yes sir, we will get on it right away!"

The monster sent word to send out their Thrella Knights. They left the castle in haste hoping to catch these two Hylians before they figure out that they are being searched for.

They had reached the village Kethro and asked the villagers about any Link or Zelda. They hadn't heard of Link. But they knew that Zelda was in the castle. They returned to Athaldu Castle to tell the devil.

"Sir," the monster said, "we have found the location of the princess."

"Then send out the knights to find her!!!!!," yelled Diatheleser, "How much more dimwitted can you get?!?!?"

"It will be done sir!"


Enter the security code shown below:
 Sections
The "Post Your Own Work" section is powered by eFiction. To get it for your site, go to www.efiction.org.