Post Your Own Work

 New Fan Works  Old Fan Works  Zelda Series  Multimedia  Features  Interactive  Site Info
[Reviews - 36] Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Prologue:
The tales of the lost soldiers

Once, before the kingdom of Hyrule there was a kingdom… a kingdom distraught by many different evils all coming together. The land was named Endfall. Today in Hyrule there are some unusual writings about it but none as unusual as this. It is not interpretable by today’s cultures. This is how the script goes.

We are here, the fountain of Youth is just ahead and we canot get there. The beast is stalking us. We will die. All of the men are dead except for me. This is probably my last word. I am so close but so far though. I hear a rustling behind me. Doom is near, but I see it, I see the fountain and I shall drink it's immortal waters. The beast is getting closer and

This is all that is written, this is the only language that has not yet been able to been interpreted. But we have. We have a hunch on what it might have to do with. This was in a sacred cave used for religious purposes of the ultimate dragon; these were early religious ceremonies that had nothing to do with the gods. In fact, this dragon was so powerful it made the goddesses look like an annoyance in comparison.

Now it is still the time of Endfall and soldiers were sent out to destroy the dragon that has claimed so many lives. Though there has not been word yet there is still a chance they will be returning. Though it is very unlikely. This is an interpretation that was found about the soldier’s last words. The areas with periods are the ones that can’t be interpreted.

We have come and … … … stalking us. We can … … … … our necks. It is, the exact … room … are… We … … fountain. I … one … … last … left. The … is here… are …

This is how the interpretable text reads. You can see the areas that can’t be read. We are now returning to where we sent the knights and this is how it goes.

We are in a dark tunnel that we found miles south of Central Hyrule (Ocarina of Time Hyrule is the central map) near a stubby mountain. Though stubby it is fairly tall and it is below freezing at the top, and the top is where the tunnel lies. We have reached a large crevice below as we see the exit of the tunnel. We feel presence, presence other than us. It is coming I can feel it. We go into the crevice and see a throne… larger than the king’s throne and to the left of it is a large fountain with sparkling water. The fountain is beautifully decorated with ivory and gold braces on its legs. It has designs of dragons in a battle at the bottom and at the top where water sprays out is a text that cannot be read.

But to the right of the kings throne is… is… a…


Enter the security code shown below:
 Sections
The "Post Your Own Work" section is powered by eFiction. To get it for your site, go to www.efiction.org.