Post Your Own Work

 New Fan Works  Old Fan Works  Zelda Series  Multimedia  Features  Interactive  Site Info
[Reviews - 24] Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Only A Hero Can save Us
Linkmaste
Author’s note: I don’t own zelda so don’t sue me please and read and review

Chapter 1: A morning in Linkmaste’s life

“Zelda!” Screamed Link as he saw her lifeless body drop to the floor. The hand that killed the innocent princess still had smoke coming out of it.

“HAHAHA the triforce is mine!” Cried the creature as it grabbed a triangle that was green.

BLING! BLING! BLIN- SMASH! She smashed the alarm clock that woke her up. As she turned around from her wall she saw a familiar face that she always hated to see no matter what.

“I’m going to kill you Jeroie” Linkmaste threatened as she slipped out of her covers facing her 7 year old brother. Jeroie yelped as Linkmaste grabbed his blond hair and dragged him to the garbage can in the kitchen. She dumped him face first in the garbage and left him there.

About 10 minutes later after she took her shower and brushed her blond hair. Linkmaste went to her phone and called up her friends and asked them to go to the mall. She faced her Zelda collection. Lately she had been having weird dreams about Zelda dying.

“Honey, have you seen Jeroie?” Asked her mother.

“I think he was taking out the trash” Linkmaste replied as she slipped on her running shoes. She got them from her mom last weekend. It had pink high lights and perfectly matched her pink tang-top with her black shorts. As she looked out of the window, Jeroie finally got out of the garbage can with a banana peel still on his head.

“Heh, serves him right” Linkmaste said as she grabbed her purse, keys and shut the door not really expecting what would happen next.


Enter the security code shown below:
 Sections
The "Post Your Own Work" section is powered by eFiction. To get it for your site, go to www.efiction.org.