Post Your Own Work

 New Fan Works  Old Fan Works  Zelda Series  Multimedia  Features  Interactive  Site Info
[Reviews - 68] Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
By the time Dark Link came back, the security in the castle as grown so much that even the bakers needed a "passkey" to move around the castle freely.

A couple of month later, it was Zelda's birthday. For the occasion, Link prepared the biggest that Hyrule would ever live. He made so that the guardsman could let anyone circulate without any passkey.

Ganondorf that, by the time it appened, learned that Link killed once more his Evil Twin, sent out a thousand of Stalfos and Wolfos( the kind of wolfs on the begining of the forest temple) to attack Hyrule Castle once again. He never heard of them anymore: They were all dead. AGAIN!!!

Most of the guards died during the war. He so used the memory of on of them to get to the passkey so he could send his "son": Lord Gulfos Dragmire...! Gulfos was a Gerulfos that died a couple of years before. He would use his son to get his army into the town and the castle.(Gerulfos were half Stalfos and Gerudo and are mostly...females even if there are a couple mans.

On the next friday, a courrier-man went at the courtyard and told that a Lord that didn't told his name wanted to see Link and Zelda. They sent back a message to the "Lord" to tell him to come on the second day of NerĂ¼ Ertruch.


Enter the security code shown below:
 Sections
The "Post Your Own Work" section is powered by eFiction. To get it for your site, go to www.efiction.org.