Post Your Own Work

 New Fan Works  Old Fan Works  Zelda Series  Multimedia  Features  Interactive  Site Info
[Reviews - 18] Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
After Link got the Moon pearl he also asked the blue madian if she could lead him to the four sword sanctuary.She said yes then she took Link to the four sword sanctuary then let Link draw the four sword.Then four Links came  then the green one said."The prophocey."Then the blue one said."is."Then the red one said."true."Then the purple one said"So it is.""Before we go we need to get this thing straight".Said red."What"?Said green."Names.Names"."Well call me green because I wear agreen tunic and hat".said green."You Red me Blue and you Vio".said Blue.'Well then we should be on our way to death moantain".said Green.So then our new heros Green,Blue,Red, and Vio are now straight to death mountain.So there journey begins.Where there."Wait it's quiet to quiet."Said Green."Whoa a big gigantic beast".Said Red."Attack!Said Green."Hiyah take that and that"!They all said.Then the gigantic beast attacked backThen the beast fell then a black dark spirit escaped from the body.Light force filled the sword.Our swords have light force so now they have more power to attack shadow Link. 


Enter the security code shown below:
 Sections
The "Post Your Own Work" section is powered by eFiction. To get it for your site, go to www.efiction.org.