Post Your Own Work

 New Fan Works  Old Fan Works  Zelda Series  Multimedia  Features  Interactive  Site Info
[Reviews - 42] Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Last time on Prime Knight Chronicales

(Shall we go to lake hylia? link asked
Sure Praetor zelda chuckled)

When we arrived at the plateau where the pedestal that bared the Water Medallion.

I was once again mesmerised by the beauty of the water fall streaming out of the creavis it created i was lost in thought until a pair of arms wrapped around my waste.Link i know you like me we are old enough to love each other your 17 im 18 hyrulian laws forbids peasents to marry me.... but your no peasent your the hero and praetor of time! zelda spoke gently.

I know zelda i like you more then a friend i like you for the way you are ever since i fell asleep for several years and woke up to find you standing in front of me teaching melodies my feelings never changed link said calmly so zelda after this want to go out to dinner? link asked sure l...... she was cut off by two sillouette shadows and they were giants burning because or two fire arrows lodged in its head and another in his abdomen i quickly pushed zelda into the water right before they cashed zelda heard link shout DINS WRATH! zelda jumped into the water dunking so she wouldnt fry up she watched links aura fade when the giant skeletons crashef and turnec to dust but zelda wasnt convinced a large dragon appeared but fell down and turned into a nineteen year old boy zelda grabbed link and the stranger while teleporting home.


Enter the security code shown below:
 Sections
The "Post Your Own Work" section is powered by eFiction. To get it for your site, go to www.efiction.org.