Post Your Own Work

 New Fan Works  Old Fan Works  Zelda Series  Multimedia  Features  Interactive  Site Info
[Reviews - 17] Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
"Alright Finn you stay here and watch the crates whilst I sort out everything with the Royal Stock Manager," Talon said and got out of their carriage.

Finn turned around and looked at the sheet over the crates he started to think about making deliveries 3 days each week to different places all over Hyrule...until he noticed an unnatural bulge sticking out of the sheet.

What the hell? Finn thought and moved over to the bulge and then...

"Hey son, come and meet the Royal Stock Manager!" Talon called.

"Yeah...coming!" Finn replied but continued looking at this bulge, he almost uncovered the sheet but his Father called again.

"Finn, what are you doing?"

"Um, nothing! Coming now!" Finn shouted back walking to his Father, he would investigate this later.

The Royal Stock Manager was a tall thin man with rich clothing with a feel of important air around him, or maybe it was just way he looked down on Finn and Talon.

"Hello young lad, you are Mr. Talon's son, Finn, I presume?"

"Yes sir I am," Finn replied.

"Well would you like to see what I do?" He asked.

"Um...yeah, sure," Finn answered, following the man more indoors he started to speak about his job and how important it was to not get the ordered amount wrong. Finn however, was thinking about the unnatural bulge and looking back at the carriage.

"Stock Manager what are you doing?"

Finn's attention was pulled back to the Stock Manager and a strange man who wore a long black cloak, that reached to the floor, with a hood, that he didn't have up and a purple tunic inside. He had brown hair and piercing dark brown eyes. Finn felt that there was something strangely...odd about this man, he felt uncomfortable in his prescence.

"High Wizard Drake! I was- I was showing Talon's son Finn here what I do!"

This man was panicking.

"No one gives a damn about what you do!" Drake replied and turned to Finn, his sudden interest in him.

"Hello young boy, were you helping your Father here?"

"I-I-Ye-Yes I was," Finn stuttered, he really didn't like being in this man's prescence.

"Haha, no need to be nervous around me Finn, I'll be leaving now but I have a feeling we shall meet again...soon," he said, waving his hand and disappearing.

"Whoa! What the...!" Finn said, surprised.

"Mr. Drake Nightfowl has a tendency to...show off in front of others," the Stock Manager said. "Now how about getting those 3 crates of Lon Lon Milk?"

She had heard everything, their whole conversation and when in particular she heard the name Drake and what he said about meeting again 'soon', she knew she had to take Finn to his real Father.

She listened to their footsteps, one was heavier than the other, most likely Talon, as he was slightly...overweight. The heavy set of footsteps were coming down the left side of the carriage, which meant Finn was coming down the right side of carriage.

She got prepared for what she going to do next, she was going to use a technique Arthur taught her that he got from the Shiekah, of course she had not mastered it yet and sometimes got it wrong.

Just focus your thoughts on the place you want to go...focus... she thought and when the sheets uncovered she grabbed a very startled Finn, thought about the place she wanted to go and threw her deku nut on the floor.

There was a bright light as the scene disappeared and as the light faded she and Finn were at her base where she and Arthur stayed, which was just outside Hyrule Castle Town in Hyrule Field where no one, not even Drake, would know of because of the high level Sheikah illusion Arthur put on the place.

She sat down on one of the chairs of the place and started to read a book, waiting for Arthur.

Finn was going crazy in his mind, first a group of boys try to capture him and then some guy who looks a little like him saves him, he meets a wizard named Drake and now this!

He couldn't comprehend how this was possible, all he wanted to do was help deliver things with his Father and some girl, out of nowhere takes him to a strange place that only had one other room, and a kitchen in the room his in, a fireplace a table, and some chairs scattered around the place, with one right next to the fireplace, where the girl who took him currently sat.

He started to move around in a circle trying to think about how and why this was happening to him, just a simple farm boy!

"Could you please stop moving around like that, you are distracting me from my book," she said, hardly looking at him.

"Who are you?" Finn shouted pointing at her, a manic look on his face.

"Leia Scarlet,"

"What the hell am I doing here? What is this place? Where is it? Why is this happening to me?" Finn exclaimed who started pacing around in a circle his focus gone from her.

"Stop asking me questions alright! I don't know, Arthur just told me to get you and bring you here, I believe he will explain everything, just wait,"

Finn didn't know if he could wait.-

Arthur entered his hideout, he found Leia reading her book that he bought for her so that she could do something whilst he was out and his son, sleeping on the floor.

"Couldn't you have at least put a blanket over him and a pillow under his head?"

She looked at Finn, then at Arthur, then back at her book.

"No,"

"Why not?"

"I thought he'd be awake, the way he was moving around and muttering to himself, I didn't really pay much attention to him anyway," Leia replied still reading her much loved book.

Arthur sighed, she was always like this.

"Besides you are back rather late, where were you?"

"Running some errands," Arthur said. "I never thought you'd bring Finn here today, tell me, what did Drake do?"

"I heard him say, 'I'll meet you soon' and I took it as a bad sign," Leia replied.

"You were right to do that, good work," Arthur agreed. "If you need me I'll be in my office"

Arthur moved past her to the only door, apart from the entrance, in the room. Now, from the outside, it would look like that there is only two rooms, this room and the other room, but really it branched off into three other rooms. His room, Leia's room and one for training and weaponry. He walked into his room which was quite large, he had a desk, several shelves full of books, a wardrobe and drawer and a bed. He started thinking about options to counter Drake's plan.

I could wait and see his next move Arthur thought. No, I don't think I will.

He had another idea. I could move somewhere else, take Leia and Finn with me and train him but someone needs to watch over Hyrule in my absence and since I know of no one else I'll have to take the risk. So, we'll move to Termina where I will teach Finn and Leia all that I know.

He and Leia already had bags that were packed just for a similar occasion to this, the problem was Finn didn't have one. Arthur had money but that was only for supplies.

Damnit Finn doesn't have a bag packed, we'll have to go to Lon Lon Ranch and get his things there.

Arthur took his pre-packed bag from underneath his bed and proceeded to Leia's room. He got her bag and headed to the entrance room.

"Think fast," Arthur said throwing Leia's bag at her. She immediately put down her book and caught her bag.

"Where are we moving to?" Leia asked.

"Termina, now quickly wake up Finn, we have to head to Lon Lon Ranch and get Finn some things before we get a boat to Termina," Arthur said leaving the room to go outside.

Leia nudged Finn. No response. She nudged him harder. No response again. So she moved him onto the chair she was previously sitting on and slapped him across the face. Hard.

A loud slap sound could be heard, one that would make any man wince, even if they weren't the ones being slapped.

Finn awoke with a start and noticed his left cheek was paining and then found touching it made it hurt even more.

"Oww..."

"Stop crying and get up we're taking you to your home to get your things packed,"

"Why?"

"We're going to Termina that's why,"

"But I'm still tired and-"

"Do you want another slap?"

"No,"

"Then lets leave," she replied shoving Finn out of their secret hideout.

As soon as they got outside the door behind them changed into a big thorn bush, with thorns so sharp it would make any man not dare to go near it.

"Whoa how did that...?" Finn pondered.

"We'll explain later Finn, now lets go to your home!" Arthur exclaimed putting his arm around his son with Leia tagging along behind, not wanting to see the scene in front of her.


Enter the security code shown below:
 Sections
The "Post Your Own Work" section is powered by eFiction. To get it for your site, go to www.efiction.org.