Post Your Own Work

 New Fan Works  Old Fan Works  Zelda Series  Multimedia  Features  Interactive  Site Info
[Reviews - 41] Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Later on that day, Link gave a tour of the forest."This is the path to go to the great deku tree.And..."
"What are you doing"Link turned around.A little orange haired kokiri stood there with his hands on his hips and tapping his foot."Mido, I`m giving Cecilia a tour of the forest.So back off!"
"No, you cant tell me what to do."
"Oh yeah"Cecilia snapped back.
"Yeah."Cecilia punched him in the noise breaking it."Oh, and I`m not even kokiri so ,no, your not in charge of me.Come on let`s go."As soon as they left some other kokiri came and helped Mido.They finished the tour and evening came quickly.They sat down at Saria`s table in her house and ate."So, how do you Hirule so far, Cecilia?"Saria asked"I could really get used to this.At least I wont watch any more soap opras."They looked at her strange."Nevermind"
"Anyways, you can sleep over at my house tonight."Link suggested.
"K."
~~~
It was dark outside, but how, it was just dawn a few minuetes ago?Ok this is strange.I walked along with Link to the draw bridge to castle town.Why was it up in the morning?Suddenly, the bridge came down and ,whats that, a hourse with Zelda and Impa on it.Zelda threw somthing before she disapeared.It landed in the moat.Link was about to get it when a man came out on his horse."Tell me boy, witch way did the horse go?"He asked.Link just stood there untill he pulled out his shield and sword.I finally spoke out"Why should we tell you?"He chuckled"I like your attitude kids,"He lifted his hand up and shot black magic at us causing us to fly back landing on my butt.Once he was gone, Link went in the moat and came back with two ocarinas.I grabbed one and everything went...white?Zelda was standing there with the ocarina in her hands"Link, Cecilia, if you recieve this, I will be gone.So I will teach you the song that will allow you access to the sacred realm."She placed the mouth piece to her lips and played a mysterious melody.Link and I repeated and we were back in Hirule field.


Enter the security code shown below:
 Sections
The "Post Your Own Work" section is powered by eFiction. To get it for your site, go to www.efiction.org.