Post Your Own Work

 New Fan Works  Old Fan Works  Zelda Series  Multimedia  Features  Interactive  Site Info
[Reviews - 41] Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
"Link!Link, I think she`s waking up!"Cecilia opened her eyes and saw a cheerful face smiling at her.The girl seemed ten, her age.She had forest green hair and ocean blue eyes.Her skin was kinda pale and she wore a green sweater, green shorts and green boots."W-what happend?Is mom and dad home yet?"The girl scooted a little and a boy came.He had dirty blonde hair like sand.His eyes were blue like the sky and his tunic was as green as the forest."What?No, you were passed out in lost woods.I`m Link and this is my best, and only, friend Saria."
"Oh, I`m Cecilia."Link looked at me
"Why were you in lost woods?Dont you know that you could`ve become a monster?"
"What?I`ve never heard of the lost woods.I was looking at a stone at my house in Flordia.Then......This."
"Flordia?"Saria asked confused.
"I`ve never even heard of it"A ball of light said above Saria`s head"ummm whats on your head?"
"It`s my fairy, Kindal."
"Hiya."
"This place is wierd"
"What do you mean?"Link asked
"Well, first off, yoyr hair is green, but dont get me wrong, I think it looks cool on you."
"Really thanks"
"Anyway, you dont know what Flordia is, you live in a tree house, there`s a fairy floating above Saria`s head."
"Hey"
"Were am I?"
"Your in Hirule"Link answerd
"Witch contenet is that?"
"What?"
"Never mind"
"Your in Kokiri forest.Were us kokiris live."
"What are kokiris?"
"the forest children.We never grow up.Once we hit age ten, we stop growing.I`m really five hundred twenty three."My jaw dropped.
"Wow"
"I`m only ten."
"HAHAHAHAHEEHEE!!!!!"Said a differnet voice"MIDO!SHUT THE CRAP UP!!!"Saria yelled out the window."Anyway, what race are you?"
"Human"
"Well, I can see that."Link enspected me"Well, your obviously not a goron or zora.Your not a kokiri, hilean or shiekah, because your ears."
"Whats wrong with my ears?"
"Well their not pointed"Link showed me his."Your problbly not gerudo.Your too pale"
"I`m not pale!"
"You are to a gerudo."


Enter the security code shown below:
 Sections
The "Post Your Own Work" section is powered by eFiction. To get it for your site, go to www.efiction.org.