Post Your Own Work

 New Fan Works  Old Fan Works  Zelda Series  Multimedia  Features  Interactive  Site Info
[Reviews - 1165] Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
I opened my eyes to find a boy looking at me."AHHH!!"I scremed.
"AHHH!!"
"AHHH!!"
"STOP!!"
"AHHH-fine."
He had blonde hair and baby blue eyes.He had pale skin with a hint of tan and a green tunic."Who are you"
"Kiley"
"I`m Link."
"That`s a strange name."
"Yours is strange too."
"No it`s not..what are you wearing?" "My tunic."
"What?No body wears that."
"No body wears what your wearing."
"This is a very common look."
"Not really."He brushed some flocks of hair behind his ears"Dude what did you do to your ears?"
"What?Nothing"
"Umm hello there pointy."
"Uhh yeah every hilean`s are."
"What are you talking a bout 'hilean`s'.What`s that?"Link stared at me."What?"
"Your not hilean?"I shook my head"Your obviously not a kokiri, a zora, or a goron.And you dont have red hair so your not a gerudo.Are you a shielkah."
"A shielk-what?"
"I guess not then.What are you?"
"A human.What are you an alien or somthing?"
"What?"
"Never mind.Were am I?"
"The kokiri forest."
"Were?"
"The kokiri forest.In Hirule..."
"HIRULE.I had an odd dream and there was a lady saying somthing about Hirule.Saying I was their only hope.The hole must have broughten me here."Link looked strangly at me but was innterupted by a knock at the door."Link, Link.Are you awake?"
"Come in Saria."The door opened and a little green haired girl walked in.She wore a head band in her short green hair and a green long sleve shirt.She wore green shorts and green boots.She had so much green I was surprised her eyes were blue."Oh, Link, who`s this?"
"Kiley.I found her in the lost woods."
"Well, I`m Saria.The sage of forest."
"Hi."She shook my hand and she said in her cheerful voice"are you hungry Kiley?We have more than enough food."
"I am hungry now that you mintion it."
"Why dont you guys wash up and I`ll go cook breakfeast."
"Thanks."Saria left and I asked Link
"What`s a sage?"Link sighed and explained the six sages to me.


Enter the security code shown below:
 Sections
The "Post Your Own Work" section is powered by eFiction. To get it for your site, go to www.efiction.org.