Post Your Own Work

 New Fan Works  Old Fan Works  Zelda Series  Multimedia  Features  Interactive  Site Info
[Reviews - 1165] Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
I opened my gentle eyes to find my self in a dark field.The only thing I could see was a silloutete of a tree.I picked my acking body off the ground and looked around."Hello"I called out.Then an exploision sent me flying into the tree.When I looked up, a dark man stood there.An evil man.His yellow eyes pierced my skin, and his blood red hair was terrifying.He wore black armor that covered his tan skin.His laugh sent chills down my spine.He raised his hand twords me and it turned a dark purple.A beam shot out of his hand striking me.I yelped in pain and passed out.Before I shut my eyes I could still hear his evil laugh.


"Kiley.You must come to Hirule.You must asist the Hero of time and save our beutiful land.Kiley, you are our only hope.Please help us."

My eyes shot open and I fell out of my bed."Ow."I stood up.I looked over at the clock,wich said 7:36.Dinner must be ready,I thought as I sniffed the air.Oddly, there was no smell.Most of the time there is."Hmm.Maby she fell asleep too."I walked out of the room and down the stairs.What I found terrified me.My step mother was there, on the floor, dead.She had been shot in the head.I fell to my week knees as tears rolled down my cheek.I buried my face in my hands."Who would do this?""I would my dear."I looked at a dark corner were the voice came from.I cloaked man walked out of the shadows."Y-you basterd.Why would you kill her."
"Because, she had somthing I wanted."
"What would that be"
"You"I gasped and jumped up.He walked tword me so I ran out the door.I kept running and enterd the woods.I became tired so I rested on a rock.I looked around, checking to make sure he didnt follow.Wile looking, I found a hole on the ground and got a closer look.It was perfficly round and black.I leaned in
to see if I could see how far down it was.My foot slipped and I fell down in the hole.I scremed at the top of my lungs but knew that wouldnt help.


Enter the security code shown below:
 Sections
The "Post Your Own Work" section is powered by eFiction. To get it for your site, go to www.efiction.org.