Post Your Own Work

 New Fan Works  Old Fan Works  Zelda Series  Multimedia  Features  Interactive  Site Info
[Reviews - 13] Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Well, apparently I fell asleep or got knocked out or something because the next thing I remember was waking up.
When I woke up there was this Girl sitting on my chest. She had this sorta half smile, her hair was brown, nothing too out-of-the ordinary, her eyes were green, like BRIGHT green.
"Darma, he's awake!" she said, I noticed two things. One, her voice was, confident, and sorta exited.  The other thing I noticed was when she turned her head the side to look over at Darma her hair moved, and while it did it was red, and I mean, BAM bright red, but when she stopped moving it went back to brown.
From my left where Darma must have been There was a grunt.
"So, are you the new Bearer?" she asked me.
"Um, why are you sitting on me?" I said noticing my voice was a little hoarse.
"Because you wouldn't wake up, and I got tired of standing." she replied.
"Well, could you get off of me now?" I asked.
"Well, sure mister wisdom guy!"
As she got off of me I asked,
"So, you're Shaleena right?"
"And if I am?"
"Well, if I'm right, and I think I am, you are, Shaleena, the one with the Triforce of-"
"ok ok, I am." she said cutting me off.
I stood up and looked around, seeing a long white room. It had a slightly raised platform in front of me, and in front of the platform was a doorway, that let out into a sunny area. Behind me  the room continued to two stairways on either side of a black alter thing, with three hollowed out spots. Behind this alter-thing was a door. A BIG door with an odd symbol that I don't really know how to describe was on it. Oh, and there was two windows quite high up on both sides of the hall, and standing under one of the windows was a BIG guy.
I mea, this guy looked like the incredible hulk! But he's not green, and he's wearing a shirt. His hair was blond and I couldn't see his eyes. His shirt was red, and I guess it was supposed to be long sleeved but it only reached down to his fore-arm.
"Are you Darma?" I asked, figuring it couldn't hurt to be sure.
Well, I was wrong. It DID hurt to be sure, because he walked over to me, and kicked me over onto the floor again. Oh, and I didn't mention the huge sword he was carrying either did I? Well, Later I found EXACTLY how long. Five and a half feet of steel, with a vicious point near the end. And now the point was sitting on the bridge of my nose.
Yeah, it looked like there was about to be a rather large hole in my head.
"You are an idiot  if you think that you are the TRUE Triforce bearer." he snarled
"Well, If you're gonna kill me, then kill me already!" I said, before thinking he actually might skewer me.  
He paused. I don't think I breathed.
After an agonizingly painful minute he lifted his sword. And smashed the blade into the ground RIGHT where my head had been, about three milliseconds before. If I hadn't rolled away I would have been Jesse on a spike. I must have developed a spidey sense or something, because that's all that saved my life.
"Be glad I don't want you dead, Boy." Darma Growled through clenched teeth
My first thought was, 'be glad that Nayru has me in her favor' but that would have been stupid.
He went storming out of the temple of time, shouldering his sword.
After he was gone, Shaleena started laughing. Her laugh was cute, and it made me want to laugh too, but I didn't find my near-death experience to be funny.
"now, WHAT is so funny?" I said, I noted how my voice was almost back to normal.
"Oh, it's just, you've been here, what? Five minutes? And you already have the Triforce of Power trying to kill you!"
"And that's funny How?"
"Well, Wisdom and Power have NEVER got along! And I thought maybe for once, it won't happen that way?"
Oh, I thought
"Oh." I said
"Come on" she said "let's find a tailor to get you some clothes that look SOMEWHAT normal."
I looked down. I was wearing blue Jeans and a red T-shirt.
Shaleena started walking out. I decided it was a good idea to follow considering that out of the two people I've met in Hyrule (not counting Zelda because she's dead by now) Shaleena was the nicer of the two.
So, I followed.
So, first she took me to a tailor, who ended up sticking me in this blue shirt, the collar went up to the middle of my neck, and it had the Triforce imprinted on the front. The Triforce on it was Black, except for the Wisdom piece, which was gold-colored. So anyway I also got this snazzy cape which was blue also. I guess I had to wear blue because of the whole blue wisdom Triforce thing. The cape had the mark of the royal family on the back. And when I was done, Shaleena gave the Tailor a few rupees and a cape that she was carrying. The tailor unfolded the cape, and there was a burn across a good portion of it. I did NOT want to know how that happened.
So, after this whole scene she said she had a few errands to take care of before we went back to the castle.
We first stopped by a produce stand, where she bought a thing that looked like a carrot, but it was red, instead of orange. She passed the stand keeper a blue rupee and we continued.
I'm not going to talk about everything she did, because it was sorta boring. I mean the only thing that kept me from complaining, was I was seeing HYRULE! the kingdom, where my favorite Video games take place! I was able to see people, they were close to the people I was used to, but they had long pointed ears, and Their eyes were different colors than the typical ones I see back home. I saw one guy who's eyes, I swear were dark purple!
So after Shaleena's shopping trip I was still just following. And we came up to a HUMONGOUS castle. I mean, it looked like a thing you'd see in a Disney movie. Oh yeah, I just noticed that Shaleena was Wearing a pink shirt now, Compared to the green it was before. That was weird. So the gate opened up when we approached, they must have seen Shaleena because obviously they wouldn't recognize me, and they would have been all like 'Hey, what do you want Punk?' well they probably wouldn't use the word 'Punk' but, it would have been something along those lines. When we walked in, a knight came up to us.
"Madam Shaleena." he said "I trust that this is the Triforce bearer?"
"Yes it is, Riz." she replied "Jesse, met Riz. Captain of the Hylian Army."
Riz took of his helmet  while Shaleena was talking. He had brown hair that was parted n the middle and came down to his chin level. He also had a light beard, nothing too drastic. He reached out his hand, for me to shake. Imagine that! They shake hands as a greeting in Hyrule to!
"Nice to meet you" I said, while shaking his hand.
"No. the pleasure is mine, to meet the bearer of Wisdom."
Shaleena whistled lightly, and another guard came up. She whispered something to him, handed him her stuff and he ran off.
"Well" Shaleena said "Let's get the newest wisdom person to his room shall we, Captain?"
"yes madam Shaleena." Riz replied
And they started walking off, in the direction of the castle doors.
I don't know what I was expecting, but entering the castle seemed somewhat anti-climatic. It probably had something to do with whenever you entered the castle in games, you get a blast of music. But not in reality, no. it was rather anti-climatical so, this place was BIG. It sorta looked like the layout from ALTTP, but it had more doors, and the ceiling vaulted high. And in the middle of the red carpeted floor, was the mark of the royal family. The wings with the talons under them, the weird head shape, and the Triforce above it.
We walked up some stairs, across a hallway, up another stairway, this one wound upwards, until we reached ANOTHER hallway, where we stopped at the end of the hall, and to the right was a door, which Shaleena opened. And this was my room. Nothing like my one from home, though. It was BIG. There's no better way of putting it. And there was a HUGE bed, and a desk, with a chair. On the walls, there was a couple of BEAUTIFUL landscape paintings. One depicted a lake, with an island out in the middle of it. Another showed a mountain, with some people who, looked like they were made of STONE. I knew there was Gorons, but I thought of them like from OOT.
"if there is anything you need sir, just call, for a guard, and they'll make sure it gets to you" Riz said
"And if you need me for anything, my room is the one on the other side of the hall." Shaleena said.
"Well" I said to Riz. "could I get something to write on, and something the write with?"
"I'll see to it, that it will be brought to you." he replied and left.
"And Shaleena?" I said feeling worried "Is Darma on this hall too?"
"Yes he is." she replied "but normally you won't need to worry about him harassing you, up here. He goes to bed, around midnight, and wakes up at the crack of dawn."
Good.
"Well, if there's nothing else, I'm off." she said, then walked out.
I was alone now. I laid on the bed, waiting for my journal supplies, to get here.
After a little while, there was a knock on the door. I opened it, and A soldier, handed me my stuff.
I laid it on my desk, and decided to try and figure out the Ink-Well, and quill thing. It took a little practice, but I slowly got good enough to write about a sentence without re-dipping. Then I wrote. I wrote everything that had happened that day, the chamber of sages, the temple of time, following Shaleena, around Castle-Town. How  Pretty, Shaleena is, and her odd Hair and shirt color-changing thing. Darma, how much of a jerk he is, his Huge sword.
Then after writing everything that had happened, I went to bed. Hoping for a all I was worth that this was all real.
It took me a while, but I got to sleep. And I felt ready, for the next day, when the people would decide who would rule Hyrule.


Enter the security code shown below:
 Sections
The "Post Your Own Work" section is powered by eFiction. To get it for your site, go to www.efiction.org.