Post Your Own Work

 New Fan Works  Old Fan Works  Zelda Series  Multimedia  Features  Interactive  Site Info
[Reviews - 15] Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
The filmbox follows Link closely as he runs toward the turnoff, shaking and twisting as though it was running too. Switching to a view that shows the two other boys crouching with their backs against the wall around the corner, also providing a view down the path they just ran down, the camera zooms slightly down the path, then turns to show the boys faces as Link ducks around the corner, sweating but wearing broad grins as one of them grips the pies tray. Turning back to the path, the camera zooms in on the hill at the start of the game, shaking slightly as if being held by someone. The leaves and brushes shake and the woman emerges with her broom. The camera zooms back and turns slightly to show that the pie holding boy had been peeking out from around the corner. He turns back to the others with a look of urgency on his face, and tells them that she's following them. He turns back for another look and the woman sees him, the camera repeating what it did the first time he peeked out, with the zooming in and such. The woman walks forward briskly, patting the broom against her palm, and the boys take off running down the alley. End of cutscene and begin of player control.


Enter the security code shown below:
 Sections
The "Post Your Own Work" section is powered by eFiction. To get it for your site, go to www.efiction.org.