Post Your Own Work

 New Fan Works  Old Fan Works  Zelda Series  Multimedia  Features  Interactive  Site Info
[Reviews - 15] Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

Before I start, I would like to thank my only reviewer, who pointed out all my mistakes. Well done. Now my goal for this section is to use the word camera over 60 times, or pehaps some variations of it, like FILMBOX or MAGICAL RECORDING CUBE. (This aint an insult, by the way, so dont flame me, I'm just making fun.(Don't kill me(Please))).

 

The magical recording cube is situated behing the player, as per usual Zelda games, and the controls for whatever console it is being played on appear on screen(look, move, etc.). The two other boys stand a few metres away, and claim that you tripped over at the bottom of the hill, and that you should work the pain out, giving the player a chance to get a feel for moving. The surrounding area is a small circle of grass behind a building, away opposite the road. After moving and looking around a little, the two boys prompt the player to follow them up the path behind the houses(The viewed houses are in a row, only the back is visible and there is no traffic). Unable to climb the hill behind them, as well as being in an enclosed space, the player has to follow the boys. The player chases them down the narrow path, passing featurless brick walls with a look of age to them, and a slight mold. After reaching the first turn off in the path, another cutscene begins.

 

Yes, every chapter is extremely small, but I'm putting the player control and movies apart for simplicity reasons. Wanna go? Meet me at the bike racks after school.



Enter the security code shown below:
 Sections
The "Post Your Own Work" section is powered by eFiction. To get it for your site, go to www.efiction.org.