Post Your Own Work

 New Fan Works  Old Fan Works  Zelda Series  Multimedia  Features  Interactive  Site Info
[Reviews - 20] Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

Link layed there in the sand without moving a muscle. "Hello? Are you alright? My goodness." A woman spoke gently. Link woke up  and moved away from the robed woman. "Do no not be afraid. It's alright." the woman quickly reacted. Link finally relaxed enough to ask her where he was. "Oh, I almost forgot. Your are in Kingdom of Clow." she answered with a smile. Link smiled back. "Come on, let's get you out of the desert and into the kingdom. Link grabbed onto the woman's shoulder. He was pleased that he was taken care of.

When he was hydrated enough, he went outside to take a look around. So many different buildings than Hyrule Castle Town, or other towns in the land of Hyrule. Many people whispered wandering where he came from. He asked many people where he could find the king. People poitned in different directions. Link was puzzled. After a couple of hours he found the castle. Two guards stopped him before he could get in. "Stop, do you have buisness around here, elf?" the guard said with a demanding voice. Link spoke to him, and the guard chuckled. "Oh really, well then, if you're some hero from a distant world, then I'm nuts." he chuckled again. Link grew mad.

"Stop picking on the elf would you." the high priest chuckled "my name is Yukito, and you must be?" Link told him. "Ah, your Link. From Hyrule. I heard its a very beautiful place to be." Link looked down in disagrement as he had a flash back when he was fighting Ganondorf. Yukito noticed the Triforce mark and told the guards to move aside, and to meet the king.

 



Enter the security code shown below:
 Sections
The "Post Your Own Work" section is powered by eFiction. To get it for your site, go to www.efiction.org.