Post Your Own Work

 New Fan Works  Old Fan Works  Zelda Series  Multimedia  Features  Interactive  Site Info
[Reviews - 20] Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
"Link... wake up Link." a woman's voice whispered. Link's eyes opened up slowly. A mysterious figure appeared. Link got up and looked around wondering where he was. Link looked at the woman. "Finally, after two hours you woke up. My name is Yuko, you must be Link. Princess Zelda of Hyrule told me your name while you where asleep" Yuko's voice was calm like Zelda's. Link looked at his blood stained tunic. "Don't worry Zelda healed your wounds before you dissapered. I sence that you want to go back to your home right?" she asked him. Link jumped up and down and shook his head. "Well its not as easy you like it to be. You must bring up the most cherished thing that you carry, so that I can teleport you there. Are you willing to do that?" Link looked at the Master Sword, and then Zelda. Link looked up at Yuko, and got up and handed the Master Sword over to Yuko. "Are you sure you want to give this beautiful sword over to me, in order to cross into another world?" Link shook his head. "Alright then. Good luck on saving Zelda." Link closed his eyes and started to float in midair, and then a flash of light made him dissapeared.


Enter the security code shown below:
 Sections
The "Post Your Own Work" section is powered by eFiction. To get it for your site, go to www.efiction.org.