Post Your Own Work

 New Fan Works  Old Fan Works  Zelda Series  Multimedia  Features  Interactive  Site Info
[Reviews - 19] Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

ZELDA’S PERSPECTIVE

I watched as the path ahead of me was ragged with the stench of decaying bodies. I could see the blood spattered spirit swords that were coming out of the bodies. Bodies of my people and the people of Ajil, it was a tight battle but still I would not know who won until I got to the castle. I was sent to a farm on the outskirts of the ravaged Ordon where the demons had already been and would not be back. I had been sent into hiding to protect the sacred orb of the above. Time God had given it to me to only use when I got to the land it would turn the good dead into good and the bad dead back to a eternity into the underworld and for Ajil he would be destroyed and killed forever to make peace forever. I felt a chill run up my spine as I went to the top of the hill. I could see a light at the top and it wasn’t what I had thought Link and the remaining soilders were tied together and being wipped. The enemy had won. I could hear link telling me to use the orb use the orb. I couldn’t I would not destroy the person who I loved so dearly. I yelled out the name of their leader.

“AJIL why don’t you fight me instead of cowering behind your soilders you big fat mother fucker. COME GET ME YOU BASTARD.”

That is when everything ended not knowing what happened.

To Be Continued



Enter the security code shown below:
 Sections
The "Post Your Own Work" section is powered by eFiction. To get it for your site, go to www.efiction.org.