Post Your Own Work

 New Fan Works  Old Fan Works  Zelda Series  Multimedia  Features  Interactive  Site Info
[Reviews - 160] Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
 

Link knew he had more important matters than his and Zelda's relationship. Scouts had reported that the goblins had been moving closer and closer to the castle. None of the bosses were with them though. Maybe it was a trap or maybe it was a tacical. If the goblins got rid of the soilders little by little with lot's of these little groups, then the bosses from the past would have very little chance of being stopped. Link rushed to the king as fast as he could. Link knocked at the door.

 

“Come in” The king answered.

“King we have a situatuion with the goblins” Said Link

“Well what about my daughter explain why she is crying Link”

“If I may King your daughter at this point is not that important. If you look outside your window you will see a group of about 50 goblins in the way right now to try to take down the castle and capture Zelda so if I may I need to know what to do now!” Link was fuming at the King . How could he tell Link that his daughter was more important that the future of the castle.

 

“Link take four other soilders and go defend the castle. We only roughly have 2000 soilders to spare. So you go now before I lower how many soilders I give you.”

 

“Thankyou Sir” Replied Link.

 

Link got the four soilders he was told to get and went to the Plains to take on the goblins. There Leader was one of the biggest,Strongest and merciless goblins he had ever seen. He seemed to riding a boar about three times as Link. The goblin itself was about 8 feet tall. It weilded a hooked sword about 5 feet long. While it stood at the back it had the other goblins attack Link.

 

“Die you fags” Screamed Link. These goblins actually knocked Link down a couple times Linkd didn't really care if he got a couple. Link needed a health potion bad. He was almost worn out. He and only one soilder were left. Link slashed the last of the two goblins down. Now for the boss.

 

“Ah..Link I see you have improved in your sword skills alot but not enough to defeat the new imoproved powers of Ganon. Your little friend Midna was the only reason you had any way of defeating Ganon. Since that Midna isn't here you will have a zero chance of defeating Ganon. If you get passed me first that is.” Said the Goblin.

 

“Oh trust me I will I will” Link replied.

 

Link knew that the goblin wouldn't be that hard to be that hard to beat anyway's.

Link ran as fast as he could towards the goblin soilder. He jumped up in the air and went for the strike but instead the goblin took out a sword and slashed Link about 10 meters across the ground. Link got back up and killed the boar with some arrows.

 

“Jeez that's the smartest move you've made all battle”. The goblin then swung the sword at Link's head and knocked him back again. Link had to kill this goblin. So he shot his chain-ball at the goblin to knock him out long enough for link to go in and strike him out. Link ran in and started striking the goblin. Once the goblin started to move again Link jumped up in the air and drove his sword into the back of the goblin. Blood was spilling out all over the place. Link was just knelling over the body. He collected each head off the goblins stuck them on wood stakes and drove them into the ground. Week by week Link drove off the Goblins with a mere four extra soilders. All of Hyrule castle along the outside of the castle was covered In wood stakes with heads stuck on top of them.



Enter the security code shown below:
 Sections
The "Post Your Own Work" section is powered by eFiction. To get it for your site, go to www.efiction.org.