Post Your Own Work

 New Fan Works  Old Fan Works  Zelda Series  Multimedia  Features  Interactive  Site Info
[Reviews - 73] Printer
- Text Size +
Insperation: My bestest friend Heather was telling me about this about two hours ago... (keeping names unknown) This guy, let's call him Jason, and our friend, let's call her Rosie... Well, Rosie lives here in Ohio, and Jason lives in Maryland, dunno how they met, but they were really close... Last summer he lived with her for about 2-3 months, but went back home to get his credits and graduate.. There was a graduation tradition, everyone who graduated would jump off this bridge and into this river below... There had never been any accidents, so it was allowed... But, I guess he effed up his knee a week before graduation.... And, he was wearing these big ass Tripp pants that added extra weight to him... And he jumped off the bridge, but after he hit the water, he realized that he couldn't swim, because of his knee. His friends jumped in after him... He began to panic because he couldn't swim, and started pulling his friends down with him. But, his friends got away and left him there... and he drown... Right after he graduated.... The worst part was finding out that he truly and deeply loved Rosie... It was so sad, he even had an engagement ring bought for her, with similar words to "I will always love you" enscribed in it.... She also loved him back... I think that is such a sad story, it happened about a week ago.... So sad, so that little story gave me some insperation to write this short poem (Yes I know, not Zelda, but you could THINK of it in a Zelda way!) that ACTUALLY rhymes! GO ME! Please review!


The distance is keeping us apart...

The distance is just so far....

I have burned your memories into my heart...

My pain has truly become just a scar...

You were my one and only true love...

But the tears just keep flowing...

I know you're better off, up above...

I tell myself to keep going...

But, I don't know if it's enough...

The pain, it hurts so much...

I guess I just need to be more tough...

I long to feel your touch...

I know it will never be...

But please, hear my plea...

I wish for you to come back to me....


Enter the security code shown below:
 Sections
The "Post Your Own Work" section is powered by eFiction. To get it for your site, go to www.efiction.org.