Post Your Own Work

 New Fan Works  Old Fan Works  Zelda Series  Multimedia  Features  Interactive  Site Info
[Reviews - 14] Printer
- Text Size +
It was six days before the great festival of Termina and the Indigo-go's were rehearsing at the Zora hall.
Mikau's was a very skilled guitarist and his best friend Lulu was pregnant.
Two days later Lulu layed her eggs and kept them on the Island behind the hall.
A day had passed and Female pirates came to the Zora hall and stole Lulu's eggs. On the way back to their fortress, three eggs were accidentally pushed into a deep dark hole.
Mikau was very startled and went to go retrieve the eggs. While he was swimming some pirates surrounded him and injured him very badly and began to worry that this was the end of his life.
Later, a boy wearing green clothes named Link was riding on a horse and Mikau started screaming in pain. Link got off the horse and swam to where the noise was coming from and found a zora very badly hurt. Link pushed the zora onto shore and started walking until he fell. Link said "Are you Okay?" and Mikau replied "This is the end of me. I am not going to make it."
Link grabbed his ocarina and played a song called "the song of healing". Mikau started to feel dizzy and saw everyone from the zora band surrounding him and everyone was waving goodbye.
Mikau was trying to move but it happened...Mikau passed away.
Link and his fairy Tatl made a tombstone of Mikaus guitar and stood infront of it as tears came from his eyes.


Enter the security code shown below:
 Sections
The "Post Your Own Work" section is powered by eFiction. To get it for your site, go to www.efiction.org.