Post Your Own Work

 New Fan Works  Old Fan Works  Zelda Series  Multimedia  Features  Interactive  Site Info
[Reviews - 35] Printer
- Text Size +
Inside Ganon's Tower

Ganon waits patiently for the messenger on how in the world
did the guards died so quickly.

Just then the messenger came back to report the news

Messenger: A guy name Mario is leading the attack and is comming here!

Ganon's eyes widen.

Ganon: Why did they come over here?

Messenger: I don't know

Ganon blew his whistle. A group of army were comming.

Ganon: Kill those who intrude our castle!

Captain: Yes sir!

Back to Mario

Mario was using his stealth trying to get past the guards. Just then he saw an iron knuckle.

Mario jumped on his head and twisted it and it fell dead on the ground. Then Mario proceeded to the hallway.

At the courtyard

Group of Hylians, Gorons, Zoras, and Kokiris were marching to the battle.

The Hylians ready their bows and arrows. As the Gorons, the Zoras, the Kokiris were ready to attack with their slingshot.

As Ganon's greatest captain spotted them trying to get in, he called all his army to charge.

The Hylians and the Kokiris fired their range weapon. The Gorons attacked with punches as the Zoras attack with their fins. A Goron threw a bomb at a group of army. It exploded and killed many enemy. A watch tower on Ganon's tower was loaded with unaccurate aiming. They fired there crossbows but missed them completely. But instead they hit their own kind! They look each other in embarresment. Then they fled the tower. 2 hours passed as the war still rages on. Their only hope now is a plumber.

Back at Mario

Mario was in Ganon's domain. Mario walked quietly until Ganon came out and fired a bolt. Then he fled to the roof. Mario jumped over the energy bolt and chased Ganon on the roof. Ganon was waiting for Mario to come. Mario jumped on top of the roof. As he jumped on the roof rain started to pour down. Ganon fired another bolt at Mario but Mario jumped over it. Then he fired another bolt and Mario slid under at. Mario punched Ganon on the stomach with full force. As Mario was getting the upper hand something has happen. Ganon had turned in to his true self! Ganon jumped up in to the air. Mario ran away just in time. But the force was too much and send Mario flying. Ganon slashed Mario with his blade. Mario was bleeding heavily as the wound was fatal. Mario remember he had a star inside his pocket. Mario took out his star as he was beginning to glow. Mario was stronger. Now he was able to defeat Ganon even without the Master Sword! Ganon sliced him again but no avail. Mario jumped up and kicked him in air. Mario punched him and punched him in full rage. Then he kicked him up. Mario was ready for this one. Ganon fell back down and lande on his back. Mario grabbed his leg and started to swing him around and around. Then he finnaly let go and he was sent flying. Mario looked down at looked at the war. Mario's army had won. Mario put his hand out in victory.

Mario: Victory!!

Army: Victory!!

5 months later

Everything was peaceful in Hyrule. Everyone was playing peacefully. Except for Mario. Mario went to the graveyard where Link was burried. Mario put the picture on grave stone. It was Link and Mario shaking hand in friendship. Just as Mario walked away an arrow was fired toward Mario. But Mario jumped over it. It was the Majora's Mask!

Mojara's Mask killed Link! Ganon is innocent!


The End....?


Enter the security code shown below:
 Sections
The "Post Your Own Work" section is powered by eFiction. To get it for your site, go to www.efiction.org.