Post Your Own Work

 New Fan Works  Old Fan Works  Zelda Series  Multimedia  Features  Interactive  Site Info
[Reviews - 2] Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
The Legend of
Red the Hedgehog:Lost Love

The Legend of Red the Hedgehog Chapter 1:Prelude to a quest

Red the Hedgehog was just out on a stroll through the forest,when suddenly,he heard a voice cry out to him. “Huh??Seems like some one needs some help!!” suggested Red.The mysterious voice had led him to the Firebird Temple where his legendary weapon,the “Phoenix Blade” once rested.The voice led him to the room where the stone resting place of the Phoenix Blade. “Damn!!! Do I have to?” Red asked.Red pulled out his sword and stuck it back into the pedestal and went back in time.When he arrived,he went on to search Sapphire Isle for the voice that is calling out to him.He then came upon Sapphire lake where the majestic Lake Palace rested.Red spotted a monolith that read: “To awaken the sacred place,let us hear the melody of the ocean spirits.” Red then got out his ocarina and played the New Wave Bossa Nova,and the palace surfaced from beneath the lake.Red entered the Palace.Red ventured into the palace and was confronted by a venomous snake capable of killing in one strike.Red unsheathed his sword and made short work of the reptilian menace and proceeded to the next floor of the Palace. “Hmm, something dosen’t feel right here??” Red said. All of a sudden, a huge slime ball enemy tried to land on top of Red in hopes of smothering him. But Red knew better. Red jumped into the air and used his “Upward thrust” technique and killed him off. Red proceeded to the 3rd and final floor where the palace’s guardian waits for anyone foolish enough to go there. He was a gigantic Sea Serpent(snake) that has a taste for humans,hedgehogs,foxes,Echidnas, and everything else. Red started the battle off by throwing his boomerang at the boss,stunning him.Once Red saw this,he ran forward and slashed him several times repeatedly.The serpent caught Red off guard and slurped him up with his humungous tongue and chewed him up and spit him out.”So,you wanna bite,huh?” Red snapped.Red,now angered,pulled out his bow and shot the serpent with a “Wisdom Arrow” and killed him. “Hmph!!! That ought to teach you!!” Red retorted.Red then left the palace to head up to the Frozen wasteland where the Ice Palace rests. Red enered the frozen stronghold with unsurpassed bravery and went forward into the palace. “I just had to wonder off to these parts,didn’t I?” Red whined. As soon as Red entered the palace, he almost froze to his soul because of the low tempature in the Ice Palace. He fought bravely to the end until he encountered the Ice Palace’s boss:Kholdstare. Red immideantly attacked him with a Downward Thrust to his head.Kholdstare then tried to attack Red with a deadly Ice beam,but Red knew better.Red raised his Mirror Shield and reflected the beam back at Kholdstare and he was soon destroyed.Red stepped onto the transporter and left the palace.Red then felt like snowboarding so he got out his snowboard and headed for Lover’s Lane town at the bottom of the mountain.15 minutes later, he arrived. He went to a local tavern and ordered some food to eat.While doing so,Red heard shouts and screams outside so he went to see what it was. “Hold on there,asshole!!! Come back here!!” snapped the young girl who was chasing down a thief that stole the Spiritual Pendant of Power. Red and the young girl finally cornered the thief who turned out to be Red Foxx: one of Valentina’s most trusted henchmen. “Hey,asshole!!! I believe that you have something that belongs to this young girl,over here??Well,answer me,bitch!!” Red snapped. “This is now the property of Queen Valentina. I will kill you if you dare to try and take the pendant from me!!” snapped Foxx. “OK, it’s your funeral,man,but whatever!!!” said Red. When the battle began, Red Foxx was furious that the heroic duo would resist his queen and took a good swipe at the young girl. “Hey,is that any way to treat a lady??” snapped Red. Red got out his sword and sliced Foxx a good one.The young girl used her lightining powers to do some damage to Red Foxx.Red Foxx then tried to hurl a Blue Fireball at Red and Red raised his Mirror Shield and reflected it back at him,making it damage himself instead of Red. “Alright!! This bastard is getting my last nerve!!” Red barked. Red then casted his hellblast spell and roasted him into oblivion. “Thanks for the help mister,but,who are you?” asked the young girl. “Who am I?? Who am I?? You seriously don’t know who I am?!” Red asked in shock. “Well then allow me to introduce myself. I’m Red St. Francis the 1st,but you can just call me Red!!” Red responded. “ I am Princess Karin Jaurielle Kanzuki,princess of Sapphire Island.Well,one of them anyway.” Karin said. “One of them? What do you mean,just one of them?” Red asked. “I have two sisters,one that is older than me,the other is younger than I am.” Karin told Red. “My eldest sister is Sakura Kanzuki,the youngest, Felicia Kanzuki!!!” Karin stated. “Hmm…. You seriously know Sakura?” asked Red. “She is my sister,after all!!!” Karin responded. “Is she OK?? I mean,I do miss her!!! Sure,we may’ve gotten into arguments and stuff,but, I still do love her!!!” Red said.


Enter the security code shown below:
 Sections
The "Post Your Own Work" section is powered by eFiction. To get it for your site, go to www.efiction.org.