Post Your Own Work

 New Fan Works  Old Fan Works  Zelda Series  Multimedia  Features  Interactive  Site Info
[Reviews - 15] Printer
- Text Size +
India is a land of a billion people and it's fast developing every single day, people gather around here on account of various events for varied reasons - some religious, a few involving art and culture with some involving education. From book fares to trade shows various events happen here throughout the year and it's not easy to keep track of every single event that happens, especially important events that is going to be of relevance to you. Also, people who are organising those events also have a tough time making the masses aware of them.
We will list some of the events in India which will be of significance this year, so you won't have to miss out on them.
India International Trade Fair
This happens in November 2020 (14-19), it is one such trade fair in India that provides a great platform for businesses to interact with one another, for them to learn about new technology and testing international markets. If you're a business that is trying to grow you should not miss the event.
AAHAR - International Food & Hospitality Fair
This event happens between 12-15 march (this year). The event is aimed at improving the food quality in India. AAHAR event showcases all kinds of food from fresh fruits and vegetables to cakes, chocolates, packaged foods etc...
India E-Vehicle Show & BV Tech Expo
This event happens between 22-24 march in Delhi, as the name suggests it showcases E- vehicles around the world, it's an event where car companies can reveal to the world their latest innovations in EV industry – Contributing to the betterment of the eco system.
Bio Asia
It's a prestigious event that is conducted between 25-27 February. The event aims to encourage the latest biotechnological inventions and discoveries. This is an event of importance for pharmaceutical companies and for anyone working in the field of research and development.
Wedding Asia - New Delhi
It's an event that occurs in March, it can be termed as an apparel, garment festival. The event showcases the best apparels in the world, especially customised for weddings. Some of the budding and famous fashion designers take part in this event.
Outbound Travel Road Show
It's a trade travel event, presenting opportunities in tourism sector. Tourism is one of the fastest growing sectors in the world. It is also of significance to common folks who are not a part of the industry, who doesn't like to travel?
India Electronics Week
It happens between February 26-28, in Whitefield, Bangalore, it is a show that shows the latest electronic devices, and prototypes, help innovations and inventions in the electronic industry.
Sandhan valley trek
It's an adventure camping trek on the Sandhan valley that happens during 19-20 April, and the charges are minimal, which includes food, travel, and lodging expenses.
At www.izydaisy.com you can find out about all types of events happening across India, be it – Corporate Events, DJ Events, Musical Concerts, Stand Up Shows, Trade Fairs, Food Fests, Automobile Events etc.. Post your event today and reach out to the millions of people all over India.
If you are an event organiser who wants to promote your events in India, you don't have to worry, just post an advertisement on our free classifieds’ portal www.izydaisy.com and people will flock up to your venue making your event a grand success.
People looking for such events can also find more information on our free classifieds website www.izydaisy.com and keep themselves UpToDate – Our aim is to make you not miss out on any of the major significant events happening in and around India that matter to you.
https://www.izydaisy.com/classifieds/cat/Events/3/0


Enter the security code shown below:
 Sections
The "Post Your Own Work" section is powered by eFiction. To get it for your site, go to www.efiction.org.