Post Your Own Work

 New Fan Works  Old Fan Works  Zelda Series  Multimedia  Features  Interactive  Site Info
[Reviews - 56] Printer
- Text Size +
Mischa Barton arrives at fendi outlet uk ITV Studios with a gigantic Dior Gaucho purse. Mischa is keen to move into more serious acting roles but has found the ghost of replica handbags Marissa is haunting her: "People assume I'm from Orange County. Marissa hasn't seen much outside her bubble, but I like people to discern that I'm an English-Irish girl who grew up in New York and moved around a lot with her dad's job."Mischa is set to burberry outlet take an acting course with RADA (Royal Academy for the Dramatic Arts) in London this summer.This is Hilary Duff. I am stating what might not be so obvious to some, because honestly when I discovered this snapshot I did not realize it was the singer / movie star.Today is a new day. Ending the long lazy trend of exercise-less days, I went out for ysl handbags outlet a nice an easy 4.5 mile run. Yes, that is a bit much for someone who hasn't ran for such a long time, but what can I say – I was in the zone. I realize that late night 2:am hotdog and pizza eating (thank goodness for fast metabolism) isn't very healthy, and not exactly the key to living a long healthy life. That was the main reason for fake handbags me to get out jogging today. The first day is always the worse. I am hoping that I can keep up with running or at least some sort of exercise, I don't think walking to Nordstroms or to the downtown shopping district is actually considered to be a productive exercise. It is only 4 block away.For all you gym goers, have you discovered the Dooney & Bourke Anniversary Signature giant sac? This collection is available also available in the super small size, for all those light packers. This D&B giant sac is my favorite of this collection. It's big enough to use as a travel or gym bag, just through your stuff in and go.Rumors are circulating that the famous wags Victoria Beckham and Coleen Mc Loughlin were enraged that Alex Curran was photographed with the latest arm candy in Germany last week. Curran, fiancee of England midfielder Steven Gerrard, was snapped by the paparazzi carrying this summer's must have bag, a Chloe snake skin tote. Both Coleen and Victoria already had the exclusive bag, but were enraged that Alex was pictured with hers first. This rumor was discovered on femalefirst.co.uk. They didn't have any pictures posted of the infamous snapshot, and I couldn't find it anywhere online, but that's the rumor.Here is a different celebrity snapshot of Coleen Mc Loughlin arriving in Germany with her B. Fendi, Balenciaga bag, and her lovely luggage. I don't know who the luggage is by, but I like it.


Enter the security code shown below:
 Sections
The "Post Your Own Work" section is powered by eFiction. To get it for your site, go to www.efiction.org.