Post Your Own Work

 New Fan Works  Old Fan Works  Zelda Series  Multimedia  Features  Interactive  Site Info
[Reviews - 3933] Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

CHAPTER 2: To Hyrule!

 

“So, how long is it going to take?” I nervously asked “one or two hours” replied Megaman we walked outside of the castle and walked east. “Just kidding” said Megaman with a grin on his face “RUSH JET!” out of nowhere a red, robotic dog in some sort of jet form appeared out of the blue. “Awesome”

Within a half hour we were in front of a forest. “I can’t stay here any longer” “why” “let’s say he hyrulians don’t like me that much” “mmkay.” “Be seeing ya soon!” I waved to Megaman as he and his robot dog flew off into the distance. “Right now to find link” I thought to myself. I walked through the log across the rickety bridge into the forest.

 I saw a tree house with a sign saying “Links tree house” in front was a green haired girl with dark blue eyes wearing some weird clothing was waiting outside for link. “Hello.” “Hi!” said the green haired girl cheerfully “and who are you miss?” “My names saria what’s yours?” “My names Sam.” Then I remembered that I was on a mission. “Do you know someone called link?” “Yes, but how do you know him I’ve never seen you in the forest before!” “It’s a Long story.” “Ok mr.non-kokori!”

So I went into the tree house to find link sleeping with a blue ball of light flying into him repeatedly. I flicked the blue ball away and it yelled at me while I pulled him off the bed and he hit his head on the floor and got a nosebleed. “C’mon get up.”  Then the blue ball piped up. “The great deku tree has summoned you both for something!” “Great deku tree?” I was confused but link looked like he just won the lottery seven times in a row.



Enter the security code shown below:
 Sections
The "Post Your Own Work" section is powered by eFiction. To get it for your site, go to www.efiction.org.