Post Your Own Work

 New Fan Works  Old Fan Works  Zelda Series  Multimedia  Features  Interactive  Site Info
[Reviews - 2935] Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Michael's Pov
I sat in the den thinking of the power i felt it was enough to heal anyone that got injured or even killed i didn't notice Link and zelda come back from the crater i was interrupted by link asking where he could get a new soluna you get it in town you take a right and you will a tent walk in then that's where you get your new soluna.

Link's Pov
i exited the castle and the courtyard and entered the town center just then michaels voice rang into my head link he may want to sell you something else buy it for 10 rupees and tell him that Michael delecire sent you then it faded and i turned right and to my amazement the tent appeared.i entered and i saw a blue flame floating at the counter when i got closer he had black hair and brown eyes he had on royal clothes welcome to Ryan Delecire's shop we have all you need to be a prime knight my eyes went wide your Micheal's dad. Yeah you got a problem with that? Ryan said with a mocking tone well no i don't sir its just hes here in castle town but i don't know how to contact him are you a prime knight? well yeah i am and who might you be my name is link hero of time i held my hand up and it showed the triforce. Well looks like my son let you be a prime knight well i heard you wanna buy a necklace and a soluna also i throw in something free because im starting to think your a good kid ( full power necklace) it lets you access all the powers of a prime knight. I handed Ryan a purple rupee and Ryan brought out a new forged red green and blue etched into the sides of the sword and the necklace glowed a purplish color i gasped Michael has one just like this but it glowed with a greenish color. Yeah Maria gave it to him when he was a child but she chose to work at the desert in the prime Knight shop also ill be here from day to night everyday so stop buy with my son don't tell him but he has a prime knight sword on the back of his neck it glows purple when he goes into rage. Well bye Ryan zelda's expecting me to arrive now i waved back and he called out time stands still in here so out there people are frozen in time no 1 can get in unless if the one that's running the shop allows it im expecting to see you and my son here tomorrow ryan said. i nodded and walked out and i thought hmm lets see if this necklace works i put it on and imagined the den and in an instant i was in the den.

Zelda's pov

link appeared right in front of me whoa link how did you do that! i don't know but hey Michael can you come with me to the shop you told me he slightly nodded shocked to see my new sword that's a great sword you have there link
Link's pov
(in the morning at 8 am)
Hey Michael wake up i wanna get to the shop so i can start my lesson Michael opened the door with a slight serious look on his face im ready lets go hold on Michael
i put my hand on his shoulder and closed my eyes imagining the shop and it teleported us inside of the shop and ryan perked up welcome to ryan delecire's shop all things you-
well hello link nice to see you here then he looked at Michael and floated to him hello do you remember who i am?
Michael had a face that i supposed was from shock and happiness dad its been a long time i remember that fateful day that happened back in the village hows mom is she here no shes at the desert i wish a mortal soul whose not a prime knight to come and offer a body for us to take no1 comes here nowadays you want life dad you want to come back to life with mom i thought you could just go back to your body.And rise from your grave so does mom but you can't the god of the dead have to allow it (A/N:part of the Olympian gods are in here such as Hades zues Poseidon and ares etc.)


Enter the security code shown below:
 Sections
The "Post Your Own Work" section is powered by eFiction. To get it for your site, go to www.efiction.org.