Post Your Own Work

 New Fan Works  Old Fan Works  Zelda Series  Multimedia  Features  Interactive  Site Info
[Reviews - 26] Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
It was an ordinary day...oh what the heck!Since when is my life ordinary?I mean, when I was a baby, I was in a crash and was asleep through the hole thing!AND I`M FREAKISHLY HEALTHY!So, it was a wierd day, I came home from school to no one home.I headed strait to my room where I plopped down in my bed.I grabbed a gamecube controller and started playing my favorite game;'The Legend of Zelda: Orcaraina of Time'.I was about to fight Ganondorf last time I played, wich was yesterday.This was my tenth time to finish the game.I opened the door, walked in and Ganondorf was playing his organ, like every other time I played."These toys are to much for you.I comand you to hand them over."The king of evil said.But, then he turned his head and pointed at me."I`m after you next, 'Bree'"My eyes grew wide and I rappidly rubbed them.When my vision came back, everything was 'normal' again.I shrugged and the phone rang.I reached over and grabbed it."Hello?"
"Oh, hello, sweatheart.How was school today?"My grandmother was on the phone.
"Fine, how was your day?"
"Great.Is your mother home?"
"No, she went to take Jacob and Josh to Pheonix`s and to the store."
"Okay, I was wandering if she would like to go yard selling with me tomorrow."Oh, yard selling.Every Friday, my Grandmother goess to a yard sale.More than 95% of the things in her house are from yard sales."Okay, well bye honey."
"Bye Grandmama."I hung up and contenued my game when I heard a noise.I climbed out of bed and in to the living.By the bar was.....Link?"Hello."He greeted.
"Ummm, hi."I suddenly slapped myself and winced.
"Why the heck did you do that?!"
"Is this a dream?"
"No."I pinched my arm.
"Ow!This isn`t a dream?"
"No, I need to take you to Hyrule."
"Why?"
"Because."He pulled out a stone and we were engulfed in a blue light.


Enter the security code shown below:
 Sections
The "Post Your Own Work" section is powered by eFiction. To get it for your site, go to www.efiction.org.