Post Your Own Work

 New Fan Works  Old Fan Works  Zelda Series  Multimedia  Features  Interactive  Site Info
[Reviews - 12] Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Joanne walked past Jackson`s room one late night and heard something comeing from his room.She creeked the door open a little bit and spotted him playing the gamecube in his room.,"Jackson, go to bed.It`s twelve O`clock in the morning, Jackson what are you thinking staying up this late?",Jackson stared at her then turned off the game and crawled in bed, moaning in the proccess."I want you in bed and eyes shut until that sun is in the sky.You here me, mister.",Joanne comands.
"Fine.",Jackson pouts.He pulls the sheets over his sholder and close his eyes.Right before Joanne turns the lights off, Jackson blurts out,"You know, our life would be alot easier if we lived in Hyrule."
"What?", Joanne asked.
"If we lived in Hyrule.Mom and dad would still be around, we`d have more money, and it`d be easy to make friends with the princess."
"Jackson, you do know that it`s just a game, right?", Joanne asked, concerned."Well, yeah, but, it`d still be easier.", Jackson explains.Joanne sighed, "You should just give up on that dream, Jackson.It`s never gonna happen.",
"You told me when mom and dad died to never give up, and giving up wa for loosers."Joanne shook her head and left.Joanne sighed again as she walked to her bedroom.

Jackson woke up from his alarm clock screaming at him.He rubbed his eyes and climbed out of bed.He stumbled downstairs and grabbed a bowl and cereal.He stuffed a spoonful into his mouth as he saw Joanne walk down stairs."Hey, Jacks.", she greeted.
"Hey."He replied, mouth full of sugary cereal.Joanne sat down on the couch and turned the news on."It`ll be a bit cold today so bundle up.Kay.", Joanne informed.
"Okay.", Jackson shrugged.Then there was a knock at the door.Joanne walked to it and opened it to a box.She picked it up and red the tag:
To: Joanne and Jackson Walts
From: ?
Joanne shrugged and opened it, tearing at the tape.She was confused as to what she found.


Enter the security code shown below:
 Sections
The "Post Your Own Work" section is powered by eFiction. To get it for your site, go to www.efiction.org.