Post Your Own Work

 New Fan Works  Old Fan Works  Zelda Series  Multimedia  Features  Interactive  Site Info
[Reviews - 29] Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
A young man, about the age of twenty three, helped build a snowman with his children Amanda and Abbigail and Alexandra, at age eleven, Luther, at age nine, and Suesanne, at age six.He had another child at home with his mother, the princess of destiny, and his name was Henry.The man had sand colored hair that was loosely tied by a rubberband behind his head.His hair only whent to his sholders.His long pointed, sensitive, ears had a dark blue small hoop on it.His deep, blue eyes were the color of the sky before dawn.His tan muscular body fit him very well and he wore a green tunic under a dark blue coat, a red scarf, brown leather boots, white leggings, black earmuffs, green gloves, and his floppy green hat.The triplets, Amanda, Abbigail, and Alexandra, had the same hair, that drooped down below their waist, as their father but light blue eyes that glistend in the sunlight, as did their mother.Amanda wore a pink turtle neck, pink coat, pink scark, ear muffs, gloves, and light blue jeans that were tucked in her pink snow boots.Abbigail wore the same except that it was all light purple and Alexandra`s was red.That were their favorite colors.Luther had the same hair and eyes as his father and had on a black turtle neck, dark blue jeans, brown leather boots, a pea green coat, scarf, and earmuffs.Suesanne had golden hair that was tied in a high ponytail and her eyes were the same as her father`s.She wore a yellow turtle neck, light blue jeans, a yellow coat, matching scarf, earmuffs, and gloves.The father grabbed a carrot from a basket on the ground and placed it in the middle of the snowman`s head."Daddy, daddy!Look, I made a snow angel." Suesanne said picking herself off the ground."Suesy, you are an angel."The man praised."It`s getting late.We`d better head home.You know how your mother is."
"awwwwww, ok"Luther pouted.The father helped the two younger ones on his horse, Epona, and the tripplets mounted their own horses.


Enter the security code shown below:
 Sections
The "Post Your Own Work" section is powered by eFiction. To get it for your site, go to www.efiction.org.