Hidden Love by Sheik13
Summary: Link and Sheik travel across Hyrule. Link begins to fall for Sheik, not knowing it is the Hyrulian princess in disguise.
Categories: Fan Fiction Characters: Link (OoT & MM)
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 755 Read: 61561 Published: Jul 29, 2004 Updated: Aug 20, 2004

1. Link's Confession by Sheik13

2. Sheik's Reaction by Sheik13

3. Compromise by Sheik13

4. Night Fall by Sheik13

5. A New Laughter by Sheik13

Link's Confession by Sheik13
"Link...Link....LINK!" Sheik yells in the Hyrulian's ear. "Ok, ok, I'm up..." Link says, rubbing his eyes. Link gets up and and he moves his hand around in the grass, looking for his sword. He looks down to see the spot where his sword once was. "What....how...where...." he begins to think, "SHEIK!" he looks up to see Sheik running off with his sword in hand. Link jumps up, slips his boots on and runs after the Sheika. Link catches up to Sheik, of course and gets behind her. Link puts his arms out and squeezes them around Sheik. "What the...." Sheik says, surprised. "Gotcha!" Link whispers in Sheik's ear, smiling. He turns her around and takes the sword from her. "Never do that again!" The Hyrulian says, smiling as he slips the sword back into it's sheath. He takes Sheik's hands, looks into her eyes and says, "Sheik...I have something to tell you..."
Sheik's Reaction by Sheik13
"I love you..." Link says, looking into the Sheika's confused, yet teary eyes. "Oh Link.." Sheik says, falling into the Hyrulian's arms. "It's ok, I've got you now." He says, slowly sitting down with Sheik's head on his chest. Sheik looks up into Link's eyes, smiles and snuggles up in his arms. Link notices the gust of wind and Sheik shivers in his arms. Link uses one hand to hold Sheik and the other to look around for her blanket. "Uh-oh..." Link says, noticing that the gust of wind took the blanket with it. "What is it?" Sheik asks the confused Hyrulian. "Uh...your blanket got...blown away with the wind..." He says, nervously. "Oh, well what about your's?" Sheik asks, trying to compromise. "Um...I had my sword and sheild on mine...so it's still here." The Hyrulian says, trying to think of a way to sleep that night. "Well...." Sheik says "we could..."
Compromise by Sheik13
"...share a blanket until we get another one from Castle Town." Sheik says, winking at the Hyrulian teen. "Uh...ok." he says, nervously. "What are you doing?" Sheik asks Link as she watches him snuggles up under the one blanket in his tunic, "You sleep in your tunic?" Sheik asks. "Uh...yeah." Link says, wondering where this is going. "C'mon, take that thing off, it's not like we're rushing anywhere in the morning." Sheik says, winking at him once more. "Er...ok." Link replies as he stands up and strips down to his boxers. " Sheik lays down and snuggles up with the Hyrulian. He smiles and grabs a piece of her face bandage in his mouth and begins to tear it off, Sheik smiles. He gets all of the 'mask' off and kisses her lips slowly.
Night Fall by Sheik13
"Turn around," Sheik says as she gets up, "I've got a surprise for you." "Ok," Link replies as he turns the other way. "You can turn around now." Sheik tells the love-sick Hyrulian teen. Link turns around slowly to see Sheik in a slightly worn-out nightgown. With the next gust of wind, Sheik cuddles up with Link under their blanket. Link slowly pulls her ontop of him and they begin kissing. As the sun rises, Link awakens. He watches the Sheika sleep peacefully with her head rested on his chest and doesn't move so he doesn't disturb her. She slowly opens her eyes and kisses Link's lips. "Hey," Link says to Sheik as she rubs her eyes. "I love you, too." Sheik says sweetly. Link smiles and they both sit up.
A New Laughter by Sheik13
"All we did was make-out for about an hour, then fall asleep," Sheik says with a laugh as she finishes getting dressed. Link laughs, but then stops and looks at the ground. "What's wrong?" The worried Sheika asks. "Your laugh....it sounds happier than before..." Link says with a sad tone in his voice. "I am happier, I'm with you," Sheik says smiling. Link begins to cry and says, "I never th-thought I could make a girl that happy..." Sheik holds him in her arms and says, "Well, you did." He looks up at her, then sits up. The teen wipes the Hyrulian tears from his eyes. Sheik wipes the remaining tears away with her thumb. Hyrulian and Sheika kiss then slowly pull away and smile at one another. Link takes out his Ocarina and calls for his horse.
This story archived at http://www.kasuto.net/efiction/viewstory.php?sid=660