The legend of zelda:Prime knight chronicales by Abyss Knight
Summary: This story is a remake of my original story "A day at lake hylia" ive changed it up alot.Summary:link and zelda goto lake hylia for a picnic but what they find might change their lives forever what is this knights past? will he tell the hero and the princess? !find out now!
Categories: Fan Fiction Characters: Ganondorf Dragmire, Impa, Link (OoT & MM)
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 1192 Read: 71946 Published: Nov 16, 2011 Updated: Dec 01, 2011
Story Notes:
Disclaimer:i do not own loz, prime knight ,bleeding gash, abyss soulbreak, mocking blade the moves are grandchase property loz is owned by the creators of it

1. Injured Knight by Abyss Knight

2. Injured Knight pt 2 by Abyss Knight

3. Powering Up pt:1/2 by Abyss Knight

4. powering up pt 2/2 by Abyss Knight

5. Attack by Abyss Knight

Injured Knight by Abyss Knight
Link woke up to the sunlight streaming in through the window.He jumped up remembering what was going to happen today.I was knocked out of my thoughts when a small knock sounded through the slim wood.Good Morning link zelda's outside waiting for you come on!.as i walked out i saw zelda sitting on the grass waiting for me.

I walked over while undetected i heard her say:i wonder when he will ask me out for dinner i calmly but giddly walked out of my "hiding spot" as zeldas triforce began to glow (A/N:MY STORY SO I CAN MAKE TWO TRIFORCES)mine glowed as well. morning link ready to goto lake hylia? yes i am princessb link chuckled i am also hero and praetor of time (A/N:Anyone know what praetor means).
Zelda chuckled when link blushed by the title given to him 7 years ago.lets go zel before it gets dark.
Injured Knight pt 2 by Abyss Knight
Author's Notes:
heh sorry guys schools been rough

Link:yeah blah blah school its always that atleast i dont have school BECAUSE IM A VIDEO GAME CHRACTER!

you know what link i think i should have king daphanes nohansans hyrule to make you goto Hyrule academy!

Zelda:A.K is right link you need to goto to school
(link lunges at A.K)
ahhhhhh zelda help me!

Zelda:Anyways while i try to pry links hands off of A.k ,

A.K DOESMT OWN THE ZELDA GAMES!
Last time on Prime Knight Chronicales

(Shall we go to lake hylia? link asked
Sure Praetor zelda chuckled)

When we arrived at the plateau where the pedestal that bared the Water Medallion.

I was once again mesmerised by the beauty of the water fall streaming out of the creavis it created i was lost in thought until a pair of arms wrapped around my waste.Link i know you like me we are old enough to love each other your 17 im 18 hyrulian laws forbids peasents to marry me.... but your no peasent your the hero and praetor of time! zelda spoke gently.

I know zelda i like you more then a friend i like you for the way you are ever since i fell asleep for several years and woke up to find you standing in front of me teaching melodies my feelings never changed link said calmly so zelda after this want to go out to dinner? link asked sure l...... she was cut off by two sillouette shadows and they were giants burning because or two fire arrows lodged in its head and another in his abdomen i quickly pushed zelda into the water right before they cashed zelda heard link shout DINS WRATH! zelda jumped into the water dunking so she wouldnt fry up she watched links aura fade when the giant skeletons crashef and turnec to dust but zelda wasnt convinced a large dragon appeared but fell down and turned into a nineteen year old boy zelda grabbed link and the stranger while teleporting home.
End Notes:
Sorry if the long paragraph at the bottom has no spaces i was in a hurry

Link:sure you are

what i am

link:your talkin to the hero and ruler of time so bow before me!

like i would bow to a farmer who got pulled into twilight got turned into a wolf got bossed by a imp frozen twice and got thrown around by that ball and chain dude at snowpeak ruins!

link:..... THAT WAS MY FATHER! not me this is twilight princess/ocarina of time

so its my story i choose to do that

zelda:oooooo you just got served linkie

link: im so going to strangle you A.K SO MUCH YOU WONT BE ABLE TO BREATH!

(A.k readies a knuckle brace) bring it pixie boy

Navi: oh no you jusr didnt talk to link like that navi sassed

Zelda:ENOUGH LADIES TAKE IT SOMEWHERE ELSE

SORRY GUYS A.K IS IN A FIGHT WITH LINK TUNE IN NEXT TIME ON P.K CHRONICALES!
Powering Up pt:1/2 by Abyss Knight
Author's Notes:
ehh sorry peoplez schools outta whack i promise a update for this story in 1-3 days thanksgiving is right around the corner

link:School let out yesterday

pixie boy remember i threw you into a wall, and you promised zelda youll be in school today!

link:school sucks home rules and your an abyssal general! also A.K school jerks like you tend to be escenttric

YOU WANNA GO AGAIN PIXIE BOY!?

zelda thats enough link i insisted for you to be in school today and you openly disobeyed your queen i order you to go to school before i call all the girls who likes you to chase you!

link:noooooooooo zelda you cant

zelda:yes i can SARIA,MALON lets chase link all the to school

A.k:ooookkk then i dont own loz only my oc named michael delecire (runs away)
As we arrived in the affirmary nurses and doctors gave the guest a disgusted glare some said remarks of why link was hoisting a half dragon zelda looked there way making the nurses cower in fear.

OK THEN THOSE WHO LOOKED AT OUR GUEST LIKE A SPECIMEN STAND OUT zelda yelled 10 out of a 100 stepped out.

You 10 people are hereby sent to your rooms until this man wakes up and tells me his origins if hes royalty ten years in the dungeons if hes a knight 10 years of hard labor dismissed.

i looked at zelda in astonishment we better get this guy to the infirmmary asap.

Impa was setting up the bed for the stranger she quickly searched for identification she pulled out his wallet on the front it said Michael Delecire and impas face turned into shock no....no.... it cant be they died 20 years ago impa thought.

She kept the wallet for safe keeping as she stored it in her pouch she levitated michael torwards the bed set him down and hooked up the nesescary wires when she was done with that she motioned everyone but herself out of the room.

(ten hours later)

Where am i, am i dead michael asked himself he opened his eyes scanning the surroundings when he heard a voice Good Afternoon child impa said sulkenly michael looked to his left Correct me if im wrong but are you Michael Asquiqe Delecire?impa asked with curiousity indeed i am i said weakly i knew your parents michael your father made me godmother and i signed adoptions papers when that tradgedy happened but you turned up missing.

10 years child ive sent 20 soliders to find youthey havent returned well child get some rest spike your power if you need me may the goddesses shine brightly upon you child impa whispered with that she shut the door.
End Notes:
gah this pt is done on friday ill do pt 2 happy thanksgiving everyone also please review i want to know your ideas ill be posting up 9 chracters you guys please help out ill gladly use a character,place,ocs,quests etc (please help out)
powering up pt 2/2 by Abyss Knight
Author's Notes:
As i said on wedensday ill update did i not

link:what ever man

(zelda glares at link then smakes him upside the head)

link:what did i do?

zelda:hmph

michael:aha link got hit (dodges a foot from zelda)

fiesty much zelda

link:only you would no hippie

you wanna go pixie freak

link:bring it on bitch

michael:Please refrain from using course language for which children might be reading this story thank you!

Everyone:*Sweatdrop*

(link and a.k ignore michael and starts the fight)

Impa:A.k doesnt own loz (watches the fight)
As a nurse walked in impa had exited through the window she saw michael putting on his cape and snapped his fingers his hair smoothed out his skin complextion getting back its original skin tone his eyes turning midnight black.

His clothe attire turning to a black jacket with two letters consisting of them P.K he had cargo pants with the initials on the back pocket his shoes were greyish blackish.

When i looked over at the nurse she was lost in thought i tapped her on the shoulder looked up and blushed at the simle that graced his lips something miss?michael said soothingly nnnnooo siiirrr the nurse stuttered then ran away with the loss of words you must be Michael luis delecire i turned seeing the Queen and you must be Zelda Nohasen hyrule i said formally you are indeed correct. Please sit we must talk zelda summoned a small banquent table two chairs and a coffee machine so michael what are your origins such as your race zelda questioned Im Michael Delecire Age:18 and my race is the Prime Knights michael said proudly zeldas eyes widened when she heard a sword shoot less then an inch next to her left eye when she looked at michael a large sword floated above michaels head.Before zelda could protest link entered the room an michael got up and wispered in links ear link nodded quickly before muttering a anchient spell soon purple light covered him as i picked up my sword i was blasted out the oit the window and dissappeared.
End Notes:
(a.k and link are still goin at it)

impa:until next time o n pkc
Attack by Abyss Knight
Author's Notes:
Aye schools been....

link:yadayadayada a.k youve been on FF and at school

Not my fault

link:pshh whatever ronan

what did you call me!?

link:ronan

[everyone gasps]

Umm hey girls look its link!

link: you wouldnt dare

oh i certainly would

link:wanna fight!

sure bring on pixie man

[link lunges at a.k] [everyone gasps]

Michael:A.k doesnt own loz for which he made me as a character] [runs to stops the fight but gets thrown into a wall]


Also thisll switch from pov from michael to link then to zelda,impa,and dark link [recently added him]
As i walked back to the castle i pondered my mind thinking of the power link used,is the triforce really that powerful as to launch me to lon lon ranch.No that couldn`t be ive heard that the hero has one pieace [the courage part] but how does he have the whole triforce zelda had a whole one also so if she finds out the word i told link all hell would break loose due to the fact that two beings already have enough power.... then a earthquake happened.Damn this cant be happening i muttered when the rumbling stopped a huge slab of rock was heading towards the castle i quickly zoomed there to late to see a rock army and two men were leading it Octaviesis
and my evil so called brother zakery.
Can this day get any worse? i yelled and zakery turned and grinned mischeviously and laughed darkly ah ahahahahaha well well well look who we have here my brother michael luis delecire zakery darkly declared.

Im not your brother zazuri zak gasped DON'T EVER CALL ME THAT BITCH! temper temper zak wouldn't want to kill me ehh? i so do mirkian zakary said but i felt a disturbence and ive come to annialate it.
End Notes:
pt 1/2 or 1/3 i do not know yet bye everyone!
This story archived at http://www.kasuto.net/efiction/viewstory.php?sid=2754