Unknown Origins: The Beginning by MadSkillz
Summary: Hyrule is in turmoil once again. The Hero of Time is gone. A new evil arises, but not in the way people would expect...
A boy from a farm must answer to his calling and make the decision to begin his journey, or to deny his destiny and watch Hyrule be destroyed.
Categories: Fan Fiction Characters: Link, Malon, Princess Zelda, Saria
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: No Word count: 13525 Read: 120293 Published: Oct 04, 2011 Updated: Nov 30, 2012

1. Prologue by MadSkillz

2. Chapter 1: Farm Life by MadSkillz

3. Chapter 2: Vigilante by MadSkillz

4. Chapter 3: Suspicions by MadSkillz

5. Chapter 4: Procedure by MadSkillz

6. Chapter 5: Wanted by MadSkillz

7. Chapter 6: Skills by MadSkillz

8. Chapter 7: Capture by MadSkillz

Prologue by MadSkillz
Author's Notes:
Re-doing the whole story again. Ever since I read a really good fanfic on fanfiction.net it kinda got me wondering how good my stories really were so here I am.
I edited the prologue and may do another chapter in the near future.
Prologue


He was sitting comfortably in his home, with his son, Finn, a new born baby boy with his wife who was making dinner for him. It was perfect for him.

It was until an unexpected, unwanted man entered the house.
"Drake!" the man growled. "What are you doing here?!"
"Well Arthur," Drake nonchalantly said. "I'm here for him"
"You'll never get my son!" Arthur shouted. His wife heard the commotion and opened the kitchen door.
"Arthur what is going on?"
"Take our son and leave the house immediatley!" Arthur ordered. When he saw she wasn't moving he said,"Now!"
She did as she was told and grabbed the baby boy, who sensed the atmosphere of the room and started crying.
"You cannot deny his destiny, Arthur," Drake said and shot a beam at Arthur's wife which shot straight through her stomach. "She won't get far"
"Janice!" Arthur shouted and tried to get to his wife but Drake was hindering his way.
"Out of my way Drake!"
"I don't think so,"

Outside, Finn's mother was struggling to walk as there was a hole, where he stomach used to be, blood pouring from it and she couldn't hold her son with one hand, he was much too young.
She was near the gates of the market, when she fell and couldn't back up, luckily for her, a man in blue overalls and a red shirt with a cart with bottles full of milk had seen this and rushed over to her.
"Are you alright?" he asked her.
"There's...no hope...for me..." she said weakly. "Please...take my son...his name is...Finn..."
He nodded and grabbed the baby boy and took him away from the scene, across Hyrule field.

5 years later...

A young five-year-old girl sits crying at the foot of her now ruined village. A small village near a the Gerudo desert but also rumoured to also have sheikah roots. Every single house burned to ash due to an attack by a small, powerful force.
This strange group of people that attacked all wore masks hiding their faces except for their eyes, which had two holes open for them.
They rode upon horses and searched every house in search of...someone.
This girl would've died if it weren't for a strong traveler who grew weary from his travels and decided to rest in her village. He drove away most of the force but they managed to burn every house and kill many of the villagers, including her Mother and Father.
She felt a hand on her shoulder as the man who saved her tried to comfort her.
"Its alright little girl, we'll find who did this to you," The man said. The girl did not reply. The man smiled.
"I suppose you don't speak to strangers, my name is Arthur and yours?"
"Leia," she whispered.
"What?"
"Leia," she said. "My name is Leia."
"Well then Leia, how would you like to come with me?"
The girl's eyes lit up with hope as she got up and followed the man away from the ruined village.
Chapter 1: Farm Life by MadSkillz
Chapter 1: Farm Life


"Aargh!" Malon heard somebody scream. She ran in the direction of the scream and found her 'brother' lying on the floor, in a foetal position, his arms over his head, with a bunch of angry Cuccoo's around him pecking at him.
Malon quickly shooed them away and they left.
"Finn, what were you trying to do!" she said.
"I was trying to see if the Cuccoos would actually get angry if I threw stones at them repeatedly like you said," Finn replied getting up.
"You idiot!" she scolded. "Why would you try something like that!"
"Come on, you and I both know you like to lie to me,"
"Couldn't you tell I was being serious?"
"No, I can never tell with you," Finn replied with a smirk.
"Ugh!" Malon said walking away from him. Finn sighed, the Cuccoos never took a liking to him anyway, whenever he came to them, they'd run away and he was assigned to work with them that day and when they ran away from them he decided to test out Malon's theory.
He sighed as he picked up the bucket that was full of Cuccoo feed. It had been tipped over when the Cuccoos decided to attack him.
Picking them up he heard Malon's voice when she was singing Epona's song.
He liked his sister's singing voice, it would often calm him down when he was angry and it seemed to soothe the pain from the Cuccoos pecks. He wanted to learn the song but alas, he can't sing and he didn't have an instrument to play it on.
He decided to leave the Cuccoos for now and try to help Malon with the horses.
She was singing Epona's song to Epona who ran at the sight of Finn.
She sighed and asked him,"You scared away Epona, what are you doing here?"
"I came to help," Finn answered.
"Well I don't need any help, you should be with the Cuccoos,"
"They hate me,"
"Because you threw rocks at them,"
"No, even before, they hated me anyway,"
"Just try again, try to give them food first," Malon advised.
"Okay, but if they chase me, its your fault," Finn said. Malon rolled her eyes and began to look after the other horses.
He looked over to where the Cuccoos had landed. He walked over to them. As usual, they walked away from him. He threw some Cuccoo feed at them and they took it as a threat and chased him again.
Damnit Malon! Finn cursed in his mind.
"Why me?" Finn asked out loud to no one in particular and ran in the opposite direction.
He ran past the barn and Ingo stuck his head to see what was going on and when he saw Finn being chased by Cuccoos his face went red with anger.
He shooed them off and grabbed Finn by his arm.
"Do you think this funny boy?" he growled.
"No I don't Mr. Ingo," Finn replied.
"Come here," Ingo said harshly and pulled him all the way to the house where he slept and went inside.
Talon was found sleeping on the floor with Cuccoos all around him.
"Talon!" he shouted.
"What in-" Talon said as he woke up. "Oh hello, Ingo what is going on?"
"Your boy here, was causing trouble with the animals again,"
"Which animals?"
"The Cuccoos,"
"Finn is this true?" Talon asked.
"Dad, I didn't mean to-" Finn started to say but was cut off by his 'father'.
"Upstairs Finn," he interrupted.
"But-"
"Upstairs," he said and looked at Ingo. "Clean up his mess and heres some extra rupees for the mess"
He handed him two purple rupees.
"Thank you Talon," he said before leaving the room all together.
Talon sluggishly walked up the stairs to Finn's room and closed the door.
Finn was lying down on his bed looking up at the ceiling.
"Finn, whats going on, why are you disrupting the animals so much?" Talon asked.
"I don't mean to do it, its just..." Finn trailed off.
"Its just what?"
"Its just I'm not good at farming like you, Malon and Ingo. Its like the animals just don't want me around them, they all move away from me, every single time I go to them,"
"Thats nonsense Finn, its in you to farm, I've seen it,"
"Seen them all run away from me,"
Talon sighed. He couldn't find a way to break through to him and then came to a decision.
"How about you and I do delivery together, just delivery?"
"You mean, to Kakariko village, Hyrule Castle Town, Gerudo Valley, Zora's Domain and other places?" Finn replied with an interest in the subject.
"Yes,"
"Of course I'll do it,"
"Then get ready we'll be leaving for Hyrule Castle Town in 10 minutes," Talon said as he left the room.
What should I wear? Oh man the Town full of people I could get to know, girls aswell... as Finn dwelled on this thought he chose a suitable outfit and went outside to the large corral to talk to Malon.
She was humming Epona's song to Epona whilst stroking her mane.
"Guess what Malon?"
"What?"
"I'm going to go on delivery with Dad,"
"Really? Wow, good for you!"
"And I don't have to farm,"
"Wait what?"
"Yeah no more farming for this boy right here,"
"Why?"
"Because I'm no good with farming,"
"But-but-you have to! There will be extra work for me and Ingo,"
"Yeah well, get used to it," Finn replied walking away to Talon who had just finished preparing the ride that they would go in.
It was a simple two seater with no screen to protect them from the rain. Behind the two seats was a big space that had crates full of milk in it. The whole ride was pulled by three horses.
Finn got in the passengers seat and waited for his father who got in soon after him. He wore his usual clothing, blue overalls with a red shirt.
"Okay then Finn, next stop Hyrule Castle Town!"

Hyrule Castle Town Market was full of people at stalls, so much so that you couldn't see the stall owner, that's how bad it was. There was a huge fountain in the middle sprinkling clear, sparkling water into itself. Around the town there were shops either selling, or they had games inside of them and dogs were running amok around the town.
There was a group of young kids sitting amongst themselves near the fountain with knives at their waists.
Finn looked at them warily.
"Don't pay them any attention Finn," Talon said as he started to slow down to a halt.

Drake saw Finn in the Market and what he was looking at and donned a cloak with a hood on top, to hide his face.
He walked up to the group and said to them:
"Hello young boys, how would you like to earn a few extra rupees?"
"Alright, what we gotta do?" One said moving their hand close to their knife.
"You see those two over there?" Drake replied.
"D'ya mean the couple in love or the kid with brown hair and the old geezer?"
"The kid and his...father," Drake replied. "I've always wanted Lon Lon Milk without having to pay for it"
"So you want us to rob them?"
"Yes rob them and bring me the boy as well,"
"How about we just rob you!" One growled drawing his knife.
"Now you wouldn't want to do that," Drake replied drawing magic from out the air. The boy stopped his advance on Drake. "Get me the milk and the kid and do not fail me, if you value your lives that much"
"What about our pay?"
"You can forget about it, you friend here cost you your money," Drake replied going into another crowd of people and disappearing.
"You heard the man, get moving!" One ordered.

They started to walk over to the two drawing their knives. Finn and Talon saw this and tried to turn away but group's advance was halted as an arrow hit the ground in front of them. They looked in the direction of the arrow and saw a man on top of a roof in a standing position.
"Arthur..." Talon whispered as he gazed at him.
The man was on the ground in the blink of an eye...literally as Finn blinked the man was not on the roof but on the ground fighting the group of boys rather easily, sending them running to their mummies.
The man picked up a dagger that one of them was holding and handed it to Finn. Talon looked wide-eyed as if to say:
"You're not giving him a weapon!"
but he gave a quick glance as if to reply:
"Oh yes I am, he's my boy after all..."
that made Talon look normal again, but not without a frustrated sigh.
"I sense good swordsmanship in you, take this," He said as he gave him the dagger. "Try to stay out trouble so-I mean kid"
He gave them a goodbye wave and disappeared.

As he jumped roof tops people started to look at him in awe and respect but then he disappeared down an alleyway into his 'secret' hideout.
He was met with a young girl that had skin lighter than the gerudos, with red hair and red eyes, like that of the Sheikah. She wore a dark red tunic that reached just past her knees, that was decorated with yellow hylian symbols that meant 'mystery' and she also wore purple leggings and simple shoes with laces. She was about the same height and age as Finn.
"Why didn't you let me handle those boys in the Market?" she complained.
"That was my son they were going to attack," Arthur replied sternly.
"That was your son? He looked so scared," she laughed.
"Shut it Leia, or else I'll send you back to where you came from," Arthur growled, though it shut her up. "I need you to follow them, and if Drake shows up, grab Finn and bring him to me immediately"
She nodded and was out the door as quick as a cheetah.
When I get my son back, I'll teach him the Sheikah way of disappearing.

Finn looked down at his weapon, the hilt purple and was decorated with multicoloured diamonds, he turned it around and gave it a few swings in the air.
"Wow Dad, who was that?" Finn asked.
"That was your fa-I mean that was the vigilante of Hyrule Castle Town," Talon replied.
"A vigilante? Cool," Finn said but he thought, Was he going to say father?
"So where do we go first?" Finn asked.
"Hyrule Castle," Talon replied with a smile.

Hyrule Castle was one of the best sights he'd ever seen, maybe the only sight he'd ever seen but even so, it was great.
The castle was taller than most of the buildings in the castle town, on top of a hill, which gave it the most prominent position in the whole of Hyrule.
There was a pathway to it that was blocked by a gate with a soldier in front of it, but there were more guards past the gate as well.
As Talon and Finn pulled up to the guard, he instantly recognised Talon and opened up the gate for the two.
"Will we go inside the Castle?" Finn asked.
"No, just put two crates in the supply room and leave,"
"Oh..."
"Its alright son, we get to see more of Hyrule later," Talon replied, lifting Finn's spirits up a little. However they weren't aware of the girl hidden in back of their cart who was well hidden underneath the blanket over the crates..
End Notes:
Though Malon and Talon are here in the chapter lets not forget that in one of the Zelda games, Malon is in it and then is seen again in OOT.
Chapter 2: Vigilante by MadSkillz
"Alright Finn you stay here and watch the crates whilst I sort out everything with the Royal Stock Manager," Talon said and got out of their carriage.

Finn turned around and looked at the sheet over the crates he started to think about making deliveries 3 days each week to different places all over Hyrule...until he noticed an unnatural bulge sticking out of the sheet.

What the hell? Finn thought and moved over to the bulge and then...

"Hey son, come and meet the Royal Stock Manager!" Talon called.

"Yeah...coming!" Finn replied but continued looking at this bulge, he almost uncovered the sheet but his Father called again.

"Finn, what are you doing?"

"Um, nothing! Coming now!" Finn shouted back walking to his Father, he would investigate this later.

The Royal Stock Manager was a tall thin man with rich clothing with a feel of important air around him, or maybe it was just way he looked down on Finn and Talon.

"Hello young lad, you are Mr. Talon's son, Finn, I presume?"

"Yes sir I am," Finn replied.

"Well would you like to see what I do?" He asked.

"Um...yeah, sure," Finn answered, following the man more indoors he started to speak about his job and how important it was to not get the ordered amount wrong. Finn however, was thinking about the unnatural bulge and looking back at the carriage.

"Stock Manager what are you doing?"

Finn's attention was pulled back to the Stock Manager and a strange man who wore a long black cloak, that reached to the floor, with a hood, that he didn't have up and a purple tunic inside. He had brown hair and piercing dark brown eyes. Finn felt that there was something strangely...odd about this man, he felt uncomfortable in his prescence.

"High Wizard Drake! I was- I was showing Talon's son Finn here what I do!"

This man was panicking.

"No one gives a damn about what you do!" Drake replied and turned to Finn, his sudden interest in him.

"Hello young boy, were you helping your Father here?"

"I-I-Ye-Yes I was," Finn stuttered, he really didn't like being in this man's prescence.

"Haha, no need to be nervous around me Finn, I'll be leaving now but I have a feeling we shall meet again...soon," he said, waving his hand and disappearing.

"Whoa! What the...!" Finn said, surprised.

"Mr. Drake Nightfowl has a tendency to...show off in front of others," the Stock Manager said. "Now how about getting those 3 crates of Lon Lon Milk?"

She had heard everything, their whole conversation and when in particular she heard the name Drake and what he said about meeting again 'soon', she knew she had to take Finn to his real Father.

She listened to their footsteps, one was heavier than the other, most likely Talon, as he was slightly...overweight. The heavy set of footsteps were coming down the left side of the carriage, which meant Finn was coming down the right side of carriage.

She got prepared for what she going to do next, she was going to use a technique Arthur taught her that he got from the Shiekah, of course she had not mastered it yet and sometimes got it wrong.

Just focus your thoughts on the place you want to go...focus... she thought and when the sheets uncovered she grabbed a very startled Finn, thought about the place she wanted to go and threw her deku nut on the floor.

There was a bright light as the scene disappeared and as the light faded she and Finn were at her base where she and Arthur stayed, which was just outside Hyrule Castle Town in Hyrule Field where no one, not even Drake, would know of because of the high level Sheikah illusion Arthur put on the place.

She sat down on one of the chairs of the place and started to read a book, waiting for Arthur.

Finn was going crazy in his mind, first a group of boys try to capture him and then some guy who looks a little like him saves him, he meets a wizard named Drake and now this!

He couldn't comprehend how this was possible, all he wanted to do was help deliver things with his Father and some girl, out of nowhere takes him to a strange place that only had one other room, and a kitchen in the room his in, a fireplace a table, and some chairs scattered around the place, with one right next to the fireplace, where the girl who took him currently sat.

He started to move around in a circle trying to think about how and why this was happening to him, just a simple farm boy!

"Could you please stop moving around like that, you are distracting me from my book," she said, hardly looking at him.

"Who are you?" Finn shouted pointing at her, a manic look on his face.

"Leia Scarlet,"

"What the hell am I doing here? What is this place? Where is it? Why is this happening to me?" Finn exclaimed who started pacing around in a circle his focus gone from her.

"Stop asking me questions alright! I don't know, Arthur just told me to get you and bring you here, I believe he will explain everything, just wait,"

Finn didn't know if he could wait.-

Arthur entered his hideout, he found Leia reading her book that he bought for her so that she could do something whilst he was out and his son, sleeping on the floor.

"Couldn't you have at least put a blanket over him and a pillow under his head?"

She looked at Finn, then at Arthur, then back at her book.

"No,"

"Why not?"

"I thought he'd be awake, the way he was moving around and muttering to himself, I didn't really pay much attention to him anyway," Leia replied still reading her much loved book.

Arthur sighed, she was always like this.

"Besides you are back rather late, where were you?"

"Running some errands," Arthur said. "I never thought you'd bring Finn here today, tell me, what did Drake do?"

"I heard him say, 'I'll meet you soon' and I took it as a bad sign," Leia replied.

"You were right to do that, good work," Arthur agreed. "If you need me I'll be in my office"

Arthur moved past her to the only door, apart from the entrance, in the room. Now, from the outside, it would look like that there is only two rooms, this room and the other room, but really it branched off into three other rooms. His room, Leia's room and one for training and weaponry. He walked into his room which was quite large, he had a desk, several shelves full of books, a wardrobe and drawer and a bed. He started thinking about options to counter Drake's plan.

I could wait and see his next move Arthur thought. No, I don't think I will.

He had another idea. I could move somewhere else, take Leia and Finn with me and train him but someone needs to watch over Hyrule in my absence and since I know of no one else I'll have to take the risk. So, we'll move to Termina where I will teach Finn and Leia all that I know.

He and Leia already had bags that were packed just for a similar occasion to this, the problem was Finn didn't have one. Arthur had money but that was only for supplies.

Damnit Finn doesn't have a bag packed, we'll have to go to Lon Lon Ranch and get his things there.

Arthur took his pre-packed bag from underneath his bed and proceeded to Leia's room. He got her bag and headed to the entrance room.

"Think fast," Arthur said throwing Leia's bag at her. She immediately put down her book and caught her bag.

"Where are we moving to?" Leia asked.

"Termina, now quickly wake up Finn, we have to head to Lon Lon Ranch and get Finn some things before we get a boat to Termina," Arthur said leaving the room to go outside.

Leia nudged Finn. No response. She nudged him harder. No response again. So she moved him onto the chair she was previously sitting on and slapped him across the face. Hard.

A loud slap sound could be heard, one that would make any man wince, even if they weren't the ones being slapped.

Finn awoke with a start and noticed his left cheek was paining and then found touching it made it hurt even more.

"Oww..."

"Stop crying and get up we're taking you to your home to get your things packed,"

"Why?"

"We're going to Termina that's why,"

"But I'm still tired and-"

"Do you want another slap?"

"No,"

"Then lets leave," she replied shoving Finn out of their secret hideout.

As soon as they got outside the door behind them changed into a big thorn bush, with thorns so sharp it would make any man not dare to go near it.

"Whoa how did that...?" Finn pondered.

"We'll explain later Finn, now lets go to your home!" Arthur exclaimed putting his arm around his son with Leia tagging along behind, not wanting to see the scene in front of her.
Chapter 3: Suspicions by MadSkillz
Author's Notes:
I am extremely happy with this chapter, you don't understand. This is my BEST chapter yet and still probably isn't as good as other people's but I spent a lot of time on this one and I like the outcome.
I must admit, I forgot what the word for those heater things that are open and give heat by burning logs.
Chapter 3: Suspicions


Arthur, Finn and Leia were in a large tree that overlooked Lon Lon Ranch. Arthur and Leia were perfectly poised on the branches in the tree. However Finn was hugging the branch in a desperate attempt to not fall off. Leia chuckled at the funny sight of Finn even Arthur smirked at the sight. They were all looking at Lon Lon Ranch, perfectly hidden behind the leaves.

"Does everyone have a good view of Lon Lon Ranch?" Arthur said.

Finn looked at Lon Lon Ranch, in the big house there were several lights still on, there was some light coming from the stables and there was a figure standing in the middle of the corral.
"Yes," Finn and Leia said in unison.
"Good, now even at this late hour, there seems to be some activity in Lon Lon Ranch," Arthur stated. "As I'm sure you can all see for yourselves, so Finn, Leia you're both going to have to be extra careful especially because there seems to be someone standing in the corral. If there is any trouble I will help out, any questions?"
Leia shook her head, but Finn didn't.
"What's to stop me from returning home?" He asked.
Arthur opened his mouth and then shut it, pausing to think about his answer.
"Something bad will happen to you that I don't want to happen," Arthur replied slowly.
"What would ha-"
"Begin," Arthur interrupted.
Leia pushed Finn off of his branch, forcing him to navigate his way down the tree. She quickly, with the grace of a cat, went down the tree, landing on the ground with both feet, whereas Finn took a little longer coming down the branches and even slipped on the last branch, causing him to hit the floor flat on his face.
Leia stood next to his face.
"Get up," She said but Finn stayed on the ground groaning from pain.
"I said get up," She growled and Finn slowly stood up and dusted himself off. They both started walking towards the ranch when they noticed five horses walking slowly to the ranch, one slightly further than the others. The one furthest from the others wore a dark blue tunic with a light blue outline and a badge that showed he was part of the Hyrule Police Department. The rest wore simple dark blue tunics with the same badge as the one ahead. All wore dark blue hats and had swords in sheaths at their waists.
"Damn it," Leia cursed.


"It won't be long until we get to Lon Lon Ranch men," The leader said. He was a man feared by all criminals in Hyrule for his great detective skills and the amount of criminals he put in the dungeons of Hyrule.
"But Detective Barry, don't you think that it's a little late? Don't you think that they'll be asleep by the time we get there?" One said.
"Then we will get them to wake up!" Captain Barry growled. "High Wizard Drake paid us a lot of rupees to find this boy called Finn for him?! Or did you forget that Lewis?"
The one called Lewis didn't make a sound afterwards. Another one in the group noticed two figures disappearing behind Lon Lon Ranch.
"Sir, did you-" he said in a worried tone.
"Yes I did Malcolm, it seems we're not alone here," he said with a smile. "Everyone, rush onto Lon Lon Ranch!"
Every single one of the men in the group dug their heels hard into their horses, making them gallop fast to the Ranch.

"Damn it!" Leia cursed once more. She didn't need this. The Hyrule Police were not only making the situation harder for her but the top-dog detective, Barry was there and he was for sure going to find out that she and Finn were there in Lon Lon Ranch and throw her in their makeshift jail in the Police Department and decide whether or not to throw her in the dungeons or worse!
She didn't trust her own skills as Arthur never really taught her much, even from when he found her homeless at the age of six. He was always fretting and obsessing about his child who, in her eyes, wasn't even worth much anyway.

"There's a hole that leads into the storeroom of the ranch," Finn finally said after a long period of silence.
"Show me," she said with a hint of anger in her voice.
Finn lead her to the hole which was camouflaged by the tall grass that grew over it, it looked big enough to fit the both of them in. Finn waited beside the hole for her to go in first, like a gentleman but all it did was annoy her.
"What are you doing?" she growled.
"I'm waiting for you to get in," he replied coolly.
"What for?" she asked.
"I was just trying to be polite," he mumbled going into the hole and disappearing in it, quickly followed by Leia.
The hole didn't last for long, it was dark but soon afterwards it was followed by light. The scene changed into the familiar- at least to Finn anyway- of the small room, surrounded brown, dry soil that was the walls, floor and ceiling. There was also a lit candle that provided light and a faint 'mooing' in the background.
Finn emerged from the hole first and offered a hand to Leia to help her out, but she ignored it and got out of the hole herself. Finn was puzzled for a moment but then he was back to normal as he showed her the other hole they'd have to go through.
This hole was shorter than the last one, much, much shorter. They were blocked by an empty crate with the Lon Lon Ranch symbol on it. Finn pushed it easily with one hand, got out and started pushing the other crates that were there. Leia emerged from the hole as he finished.
He walked over to the door and waited for her to come.
"So, shall we go?" He asked.

There was dark storm clouds all around. Lightning was everywhere and it looked just like the chaos that the world was before the Goddesses came. Then all of a sudden it changed to Hyrule but as a lone figure on a horse with a wizard's staff in hand with a sword at its waist came in and entered the Castle when it all changed. The once nice castle that was there changed into a dark castle with black bricks and purple rooftops. There were several towers but there was one that rose up above the others, into the clouds and the castle was huge, with many levels built into it.
But then another figure with brown hair and a sword that seemed to radiate light came into view and entered the castle, destroying it and returning it to its former glory.
When the figure came out, it wasn't alone. At least three others were with it. They all turned around and a huge black claw, that seemed to tear through the atmosphere forming a scar there, picked up the form of the wizard and took it way with it.
That was when the dream ended.
Princess Zelda woke up, screaming. It immediately caught the attention of her attendant, Aryu. Aryu was a gerudo from the Gerudo Desert that highly skilled in sword fighting and horse-top archery, like most Gerudos were. Even though she wasn't in the desert she still wore the garment of the Gerudo, long red baggy trousers, short red top and a red veil around her mouth. She also kept her long Guan Duo around her at all times, as if anything could happen at anytime.
She came bursting through the door with a worried look on her face.
"Princess!" she said.
"It's alright Aryu. It was just a bad dream I had," Zelda replied, smiling a little. But Aryu knew better than to believe her.
"Are you sure?" She asked carefully. "Tell me what the dream was about"
Zelda sighed and told Aryu all about her dream, every last detail and all the while Zelda was talking about her dream Aryu's face grew more and more worried.
It was something that was told as a children's story in the Gerudo Fortress, the story of the King of Evil otherwise known as the story of the Hero of Time, to the Hylians. It told of the Princess of Destiny, who had dreams about the fate of her kingdom, of what would happen in the future.
When Aryu had first came to Hyrule Castle to be Zelda's attendant, she hoped and prayed to the Goddesses that she wouldn't be the Princess of Destiny, as that was a sign of bad things to come.
"Aryu what's wrong?" Zelda broke into her thoughts.
"Princess, are you sure that you had this dream?" She asked.
"Yes I am quite certain, what doubts would there be?" Zelda replied, confused.
Oh no. Aryu thought.
"Princess, do you know of the story of the Hero of Time?" Aryu asked.
"No, I am not familiar with it," Zelda said.
"Alright Princess, listen carefully..." Aryu started, she then told the story of Link, The Hero of Time, the Princess of Destiny and Ganondorf, The King of Evil. She told of how Link was brought up as a Kokiri due to his Mother and Father dying from a war that had happened at that time. All the while, Zelda was listening, interested in the story.
When Aryu was finished, Zelda was wide-eyed. A million thoughts running through her head,
I'm the Princess of Destiny?
My dream will come true?
I'm the Princess of Destiny?
Will I meet Link?
I'm the Princess of Destiny?


"At the same time the Princess had the dream," Aryu said, breaking through Zelda's thoughts. "A man was there who she didn't trust, is there anyone in particular that you don't trust?"
Zelda thought for a while. Then came to a conclusion. The man she did not trust was...

Drake.

She had a bad feeling about that man ever since he first came to the castle, claiming to be a great wizard and swordsman from afar. He had also said other things that Zelda didn't listen to; she felt an evil aura around him. Quite recently, he has been doing some suspicious things behind our backs. She thought and she also found it suspicious that, whenever he went in his room, the door was locked and there was no sound coming from it at all, whereas, in other rooms you could hear what the person inside was doing.
"I don't trust Drake," She finally said.
"That man is rather crafty..." Aryu replied, trailing off to think. After a while she spoke. "I will watch him for you Princess, go back to sleep, tomorrow is a long day for a Princess like you"
Zelda smiled as she went back to sleep. Greeted by happy dreams instead of visions sent by the Goddesses.

Zelda's room was always guarded with two of the top guards in the whole military. Both of them had eavesdropped on the conversation inside and looked at each other, both knew what to do.
A guard was walking down the hallway.
"Russell," One of the guards said.
"Yes?" He replied.
"Tell High Wizard Drake that Zelda and her attendant Aryu, are onto him," The other guard said.
"Right away," Russell said and marched off quickly in the direction he came.
Both guards smiled, they would probably get more in the time when Drake takes over as King than all the other guards and soldiers in the military. One guard chuckled to himself.
"Whats so funny Kane?" The other guard said.
"The King of Hyrule and his daughter both don't know that their own guards and soldiers are all against them, and when Drake gives the signal we'll capture the King and kill him in front of her, that's what is funny Jacob," Kane replied.
The other guard, Jacob chuckled as well. All seemed to be going to according to plan.

"Mr. Talon!" Detective Barry called from atop his horse. Talon came rushing out of his house.
"Detective Barry, you're finally here!" He replied, excitedly.
"I have been informed that your son is missing, taken by a girl with red hair I presume?" Barry told him, his eyes moving towards Malon, who was singing in the corral.
"No! Not my daughter! Why don't you come in and I'll tell you all about it,"
"Don't worry Talon I wasn't talking about your daughter, though she is the only female that I'd know of having red hair is you daughter," He laughed and got off his horse and followed Talon into his house. His men followed suit.
As soon as they got in, they were greeted by some cuccoos. They made their way past them and sat on the chairs near the heater.
"So tell us everything that happened, in as much detail as you can please, it would make my job a lot quicker and easier," He said.
"Alright, so here is what happened..." Talon started and told them all about how his son wasn't doing so well with animals- he never had in the first place, ever since he was born and about the young ruffians in the Castle Town and the girl at the end. Barry listened intently.
"Describe the girl in full detail," Barry ordered.
"Well, it all happened quite fast, so the only other details I remember was her having red eyes, like a sheikah normally would have and kind of gerudo skin but a little lighter than that," Talon replied. Barry put his hand to his chin, he only knew another girl like that- the apprentice of the vigilante, as many would call her. She'd sometimes fill in for him.
Everyone described her the same way as Talon just did.
It was then that he heard a sound from upstairs.
Chapter 4: Procedure by MadSkillz
Finn opened the door to storeroom which showed him the scenery of the ranch and the corral and he didn't even need to walk into the corral to guess who was singing in the middle of it. It was his 'sister' Malon. He ushered for Leia to come as well and the two made their way to the Big House around the right-hand side of the corral. They immediately stopped when they heard the sound of horses' hooves hitting the ground and the voice of Detective Barry and hid themselves at the side of the house, where a rather tall pine tree stood.
Leia growled when she heard them, surely now it would make work harder for them. When they heard feet hit the ground, some talking, followed by a door getting shut closed, they knew that they could move again.
"That window is my room," Finn whispered pointing upwards at a window, that was 25ft away from them.
Leia looked up. It was good distance away from them but it was fine, she could get up there easily it was just Finn that was the problem. He had no experience, he didn't know how to climb properly, fight and he knew no techniques.

"Are you okay?" Finn asked."You look a little angry."

Leia realised that her face was contorted into a scowl. She immediately relaxed and sighed.
"I'm fine, its getting up there that's the problem," She replied.
"That should be easy for you," Finn said."And easy for me. If you look there is a tree right next to it."
And he was right, it was a tall pine tree with one branch that stuck out towards the window.
"It's really easy to climb, I do it all the time, though my Dad tells me not to," Finn chuckled.
She took it as a sign that she could go on and, as quick as a fox and as silent as a squirrel, she made her way up the tree and into Finn's bedroom window gracefully.
Then it was Finn's turn. He took the regular foot hold as he always did in the past and made his way slowly up the tree, making a lot of noise.
"Try to be quieter, someone might hear you!," Leia whispered loudly from inside the room.
Finn quickened his pace and tried to avoid shaking branches or leaves. He stood on the branch sticking out towards the window of his room and quickly walked across it and jumped into his room. Making a loud noise when he landed.
"You idiot!" Leia chided. "You might make them come up here!"
"Sorry..." Finn whispered as he began to pack his things in a bag Arthur had given him. He was just about to finish when he heard footsteps coming up the stairs.
"Crap!" Leia cursed. "Quickly, get your things so we can leave!"
Finn packed the last of his things and just when he finished, the door opened. Revealing the figure of Captain Barry along with a few of his men behind him.
"My, my, look what we have here..." Barry started, smiling. "It seems that the so called 'side-kick' of the vigilante in Hyrule Castle Town has appeared, along with the son of Talon, from my view, it looks as if you captured him."
"Go to hell," Leia spat.
"No need to get rude," Barry replied. "Lewis, Malcolm, get her."
Two of the men behind Barry stepped forward. Leia quickly drew out a deku nut and threw it on the floor.
Nothing happened.
Barry laughed.
"Is that your best shot?" He laughed. "I've seen a mouse do better. Lewis, Malcolm, continue."
Finn did the first thing he thought of. He grabbed Leia's arm and pulled her out of the open window with him and when they got to the ground, Arthur was there to greet them.
"Grab my hands, both of you," Arthur said.
Finn and Leia grabbed one of Arthur's hands and the scenery was a blur for what seemed like ages but they soon found themselves out of Lon Lon Ranch and into Hyrule Field.

"So the girl has caught on? Well then, until the time is right I shall stay low profile," Drake said. "You may go."
"Yes, my lord," said the soldier who then proceeded to leave the room.
"Wait, tell all the soldiers to engage for phase 2 of my plan," Drake ordered.
The soldier nodded and left the room quickly.
"Aryu, you can come out of your hiding place," Drake called out.
Some shuffling could be heard, but then it stopped as Aryu appeared before Drake.
"Drake, I knew you were planning something," she growled.
"Well, of course, who doesn't know?" teased Drake.
"Don't test me Drake, I can strike you down right where you stand," Aryu threatened and reached for her sword at her side.
"You and I both know you can't do that, so if I were you I would stop reaching for your sword," Drake replied. "Why not instead, join me? I will take over this castle soon, and there's nothing you can do to stop it. If you tell the King and he believes you, you only speed up my plan. Every single soldier is on my side except for you. You will lose." he explained.
"Never, I will stay loyal to my King and Princess until I die," Aryu snarled.
"What a shame and when you tell the King you lessen the days the girl is able to spend with her Father," Drake replied, calmly.
"You bastard," Aryu cursed and swung her sword at Drake, but he caught it with his hand, which was glowing dark purple from evil energy.
"You forget that I am a wizard," Drake said, getting angry. "You will not speak of this to anyone. And you will do as I say, do you understand?"
"I do," Aryu whispered.
"Good, now leave my presence," Drake replied. Aryu sheathed her sword and walked out of the room as if nothing had happened inside.
Chapter 5: Wanted by MadSkillz
Aryu hurried to the Princess' bedroom she opened the door and slammed it, surprising the Princess.
"Princess pack your things, you're going to Termina," Aryu ordered. "You will be safe there, I will take a wagon and take you there, we will stay with Mayor Kafei."
"And my father?" Zelda asked, worriedly.
Aryu kept quiet. Zelda took this as he had to stay. Her father staying is not good.
"Princess, don't despair, its for the best, besides, Hyrule will return to its former glory remember?" Aryu reassured.
It seemed to cheer up the Princess, but not by much. After a few seconds, she was done gathering her things and left with Aryu to the stables, where her attendant gathered two of the fastest and strongest horses, Bolt and Saber, then attached them to a wagon, where the Princess was inside and made the horses go full-speed to the gates of Hyrule Castle Town Market.
A number of people were still outside in the streets, minding their own business when they were disturbed by the rapid galloping of the two horses. One second they were there, one second they were not.

"How will we get to Termina?" Leia asked Arthur.
"Well, one way is through the Lost Woods," Arthur replied. "That way is long and dangerous, if we get lost, we get turned into Stalfos."
Just then the bridge to the Castle Town Market fell down and two horses and a wagon bolted out of it. Arthur and Leia recognised the one who was driving the horses as Aryu, Zelda's attendant, which meant Zelda was inside the wagon. The wagon was headed in the direction of Termina.
"Well, I believe we have ourselves a ride," Arthur said. "You two sneak into the wagon, whilst I distract the attendant."
The two nodded and ran after the wagon, careful as to not be seen.
Arthur took his bow off of his back and loaded an arrow. He aimed for the arrow to whizz pass Aryu's face. He let it fly. The arrow went past her face, as he had planned, and caught her attention. That is when he ran in front of the horses.

An arrow whizzed past her face, she looked in the direction of the arrow and saw that no one was there, until she looked in front of her. A figure of a man stood, blocking her path.
"Bandit," she muttered. "Get out of my way, unless you wish to die." she ordered.
"It is not me who will die," the man replied, drawing his sword.
Aryu growled and drew her Guan Duo, and went to face the man in combat. She was surprised by his skill but then she started to get the better of him, until he grabbed her arm and sent electricity through her arm, so much so that she fainted. She slowly went down to the floor feeling numb all over her body.
"Princess..." she whispered as her vision went black.

Finn and Leia saw Arthur distract the attendant and entered the wagon, Princess Zelda was surprised and tried to back away, until Leia grabbed her arm and used her free arm to put her hand around her throat.
"Don't. Say. A. Word," Leia threatened, tightening her grip around her throat a little. Zelda nodded and Leia let go.
"Geez Leia, we want her alive not dead," Finn said and looked at the Princess, he smiled. "I guess the rumours of the Princess' beauty are true."
Leia elbowed Finn in the ribs.
"Ow! What was that for?" Finn moaned.
"Stop staring at the Princess," she chided.
Zelda was confused, first of all, there was the boy from her dream, who just acted unheroicly by taking her hostage along with another girl, who looked like a gerudo and a sheikah, then they started arguing amongst themselves.
"What do you want with me?" she asked. "Are you going to take me back to the Castle?"
"We're not taking you to the Castle, we're headed to Termina, like you," Finn replied.
"Is that it? Don't you know that when I get out-" Zelda started.
"Who said you'll be alive?" Leia threatened. Finn nudged her.
"Don't be mean," He said.
The wagon lurched forward, as if it was moving. Zelda grew more fearful.
For most of the journey, Leia and Finn talked and argued. Also, Zelda kept staring at Finn thinking about her prophetic dream. Finn noticed this, and it was bugging him.
"What is it?" Finn snapped. "You keep looking at me, is there something you want to tell me?"
"Well..." Zelda trailed off.
"What? You attracted to me or something?" Finn replied.
"No!" Zelda said, getting a little red on her face. "You look like someone I know."
The rest of the trip was met with silence. No one said anything.
After half an hour the wagon stopped moving, Arthur opened the door to the wagon with Aryu by his side, her hands tied up and Arthur had her weapon.
Aryu saw the two others and noticed Leia. She looked like a Gerudo but also a Sheikah.
"Everyone out." Arthur ordered. Once they were all out, Arthur apologised and explained that they needed to get to Termina quickly.
"Before you leave," Aryu said and pointed at Leia. "You, look like you could be a Gerudo, like me, but your eyes tell me that you have Sheikah blood. Who are you? And if you are Sheikah, why are you going against the Royal Family?"
Leia didn't want to answer the question, so she threw a deku nut on the ground and vanished along with Finn and Arthur.
"She even uses a Sheikah technique," Aryu muttered.
"That boy, I think he was the one from my dream," Zelda said.
"You think so?" Aryu asked.
"I know so," Zelda replied.

They reappeared in the east of town. Arthur lead them to an alley where a little kid was standing guard, he was about to say something when he recognised Arthur and let them through.

"Why did he let you pass?" Finn asked.
Arthur smiled,"I helped them out when I was on my travels."
The path went into a sewer, Arthur lead them through a series of corridors and rooms. He eventually stopped at a stone wall.
"I also have another hideout here, in fact, this is the same hideout as back in Hyrule," Arthur said and smirked."Don't ask how I do that, Drake isn't the only one that is good at magic."
Arthur muttered some words in an unknown language and a door appeared on the wall. He opened the door and what he had said was true, it was exactly how they had left it before.
Leia realised something.
"What was the point of us gathering our stuff?" she asked.
"In case of an emergency, Drake might've found our hideout and used his magic to force it to show, and to test how quick you are in gathering your stuff," Arthur replied. Leia growled and walked inside and threw her stuff on the floor and took out the same book she had been reading.
"What do you read?" Finn asked.
"History," Leia replied.
"Which history?"
"Gerudo history, Hylian history, Sheikah history and sometimes I read sheikah ability books," Leia answered.
"Oh," Finn said and took a look around. In this large, square, room there were shelves of books that covered every inch of the wall.In the middle there was a large table with various scrolls scattered on it and open books on it, chairs that were supposed to surround the table were scattered around the room. Some were near corners, some were just in space.
There were two doors leading out of the room. One opposite the entrance and one on the wall adjacent to the entrance.
Finn went through the door opposite the entrance.
This room was a kitchen, smaller than the last room he was in and rectangular in shape. There were scrolls over the counters.
Finn exited the room and went to the other door and opened it. He was met by a corridor with four doors, two on each side. He decided to go through the door on his left and he was greeted by Arthur, who was going through a scroll.
He noticed Finn and immediately stopped reading the scroll.
"Ah Finn, I was going to get you, go through the other door on this side of the corridor, that is the training hall, wait there for me while I get Leia," Arthur said, and left the room.

"You were unsuccessful in getting the boy?" Drake said, coolly.
"Yes, Lord Drake," replied Barry.
"You are lucky I need you because of your skills and expertise, otherwise I would've killed you on the spot and had your body burned in the furnace," Drake growled.
"Another thing to report, the soldiers say they saw the Princess and her attendant fleeing Hyrule," Barry reported.
She's only speeding up my plan. Drake thought.
"Gather your best men and look for them in the lands in and around Hyrule," He ordered.
"My Lord," Barry said as he bowed and left the room.
A while after he had left, there was a knock on Drake's door.
"Come in," he called.
The King of Hyrule stepped in. He had a worried look on his face.
"My King, what is wrong?" Drake said, feigning worry in his voice.
"My daughter, she is nowhere to be found, neither is her attendant," the King replied. "What am I to do?"
"This must be the work of the vigilante and his side kick, they recently kidnapped Talon's son. They must have your daughter,"
"I doubt it, the guards would've seen them, or her attendant would've made quick work of them,"
"They are not to be underestimated, they even managed to escape Barry and his elite team,"
"I see, I want wanted posters all over Hyrule and notify the lands surrounding Hyrule," The King ordered.
"Yes, my King," Drake said, bowing as the King left the room. Drake rolled his eyes and made sure no one could hear him with his magic, before reporting to his leader.

"By tomorrow, we're going to have be low-profile, if something happens we'll go dark. Wanted posters of all of us will be around Termina, and most likely wherever we go," Arthur explained. "Wear your cloaks at all times, with your hoods up, no going into any bars, you'll be most likely found out and we'll have to flee Termina. One more thing, most likely you won't be able to get here the way I did. There is another way of getting here that I made in case of emergency, it pays to be prepared. Now, lets train."
Arthur handed Finn and Leia wooden swords, he told them to spar and Leia beat Finn with ease. Arthur helped Finn with his stance and defence. They sparred again and Finn either blocked or parried each of Leia's swings, until he tried to attack and she disarmed him, and put the two swords to his throat. Finn growled and took his sword back. This time he focused his mind on parrying and striking.
Leia tried to jab at Finn, he parried it, leaving her wide open and kicked her away. She charged at him and feinted to the right, Finn somehow saw this and blocked the attack and swung to the left of her which she blocked and jabbed at Finn again, which he blocked, then she jabbed again, testing his defence, the third time he rolled around to the back of her and hit the back of both of her legs and put the tip of his sword to the back of her neck.
Arthur was surprised, he never knew Finn could pull off a move like that.
"Alright that's it for today," Arthur said. "Everybody get some rest."
The next day, it was as Arthur had said. There were wanted posters of them everywhere. Leia pulled her hood over her head some more and walked over to one of the posters.
It read:
WANTED: ALIVE
ARTHUR THE VIGILANTE
REWARD: 800,000RUPEES

There was another right next to it that read:

WANTED: ALIVE
LEIA THE SHEIKAH
REWARD: 500,000RUPEES

And one last one that read:
WANTED: ALIVE
FINN THE RANCHER
REWARD: 500,000

Leia smiled and muttered,"Nice, we're wanted criminals now."
Chapter 6: Skills by MadSkillz
Finn sighed, it was his turn to bring home food and supplies. He had a list of what to buy and the amount of rupees needed to buy them. He looked around, on almost every wall was their wanted posters, it made him kind of scared to go out and buy things, what if he was caught? He quickly shook his head and dismissed the thought, if Leia could do it, so could he. The streets were filled with market stalls selling all kinds of things, from all kinds of places, Arthur had told them that it was the Festival of Time and things would be busy. The place was even busier than the Castle Town Market and people pushed past Finn, not even taking a second glance as to why there is a strange person with a cloak on and the hood pulled over his head, covering most of his face.
He made his way over to a stall that was all kinds of food: fish, beef, pork, chicken...you name it. It smelled delicious. A man pushed him out of the way and he stumbled back, hitting another person and knocking both him and the stranger to the ground.
His hood was knocked up a little so you could see more of his face, and possibly even recognise him from one of the posters. The person he knocked over was a girl, she wore important-looking clothes, which told him that she was rich and she had brown hair and brown eyes, she had a cute face and looked to be around Finn's age, maybe a little younger.
They stared at each other.
Will she notice that I'm the guy on the poster? Finn thought as they both stared at each other for an awkward amount of time. Until she noticed something and started to blush.
"Um...," Finn started. "Can I help you?"
"Huh? I...uh...yes!" She replied, looking embarrassed. "But first..." she held out her hand. "I'm Natalie, daughter of Mayor Kafei and his wife Anju, what's yours?" she smiled.
"My name is Fi-" Finn started but stopped himself upon realising that he couldn't give up his real name. "My name is Andrew, pleased to meet you."
He shook her hand and helped her up. But she didn't let go and only realised until Finn raised his eyebrow.
"Could you help take my bags with me to my house?" She asked and Finn hesitated for a moment and pulls his hood down before taking the bags.
She makes her way through the market to the west of town towards a rather large building and enters it, holding the door open for him. Finn hesitates again before sighing and going through the door. The interior of the house was grand. There were two staircases, one to his right and one to his left, each going to the same corridor, it was open faced, you could see if someone was walking down the stairs or not. A huge crystal chandelier is hung off of the ceiling and the walls are painted white. Finn looked around wide-eyed.
"I'm home!" Natalie calls and some footsteps could be heard.
"Welcome back Natalie!" Welcomes a voice familiar to Finn. "Who's that with you?"
"Thanks Zelda," she replied, Finn turns around fast and sees the form of the Princess walking down the stairs slowly. "That's my friend, Andrew, he helped me with my bags."
"H-hello Princess," Finn greeted, nervously. The Princess' look on her face turns from welcoming to curious.
"Your voice sounds familiar, have we met?" Zelda asked. Finn shakes his head quickly.
"You must have me confused with someone else," Finn replied, quickly and opened the door. "Its been nice meeting you Natalie, and you, Princess."
Finn quickly left the house, slamming the door.

"Sir," Malcolm called. "Where are we going first?"
"We're headed for the closest land to Hyrule," Barry replied. "Termina."
Barry divided his men into four groups of five.
"Listen up!" Barry ordered. "Each group here is going to be designated a land or area to go to. I will be heading west to Termina with my group." Barry pointed to the group that had his right-hand men, Lewis and Malcolm."Group 2, you will stay in Hyrule and search every inch of it. Group 3, you will go east to Lanaryu, be careful because they aren't going to let you in straight away because a few Holodrum spies have been spotted and they're on edge and Group 4, you will go to Holodrum, the same thing will happen to you as I told Group 3. After spending a maximum of six months, minimum four, come back to Hyrule and report to Lord Drake. Now get going!"
Each group saddled their horses and immediately went full-speed to their assigned destination.

Leia beat Finn down in yet another training session. Arthur sighed and shook his head. "That's it for today. Finn stay behind I need to talk to you."
When Leia left the room, he waited a while before speaking quietly.
"I'm going to teach you some moves," he said quietly. "First, a simple magic blast, focus energy into the palm of your hand."
Finn concentrated on the palm of his hand and blue energy started to form there.
"Good, now release that energy and hit that training dummy,"
Finn flicked his wrist and released the energy at the training dummy across the room. It hit it in the head and left a small burn mark there. He frowned.
"Its okay Finn, you'll get better, and as your magic gets stronger and stronger, the colour changes, white is the weakest, blue is the one above that, next is yellow, then green, then darker blue, then orange, then red and last but not least purple," Arthur explained. "People like Drake though, use black magic, which is the strongest out of them all and it doesn't follow the colour rule, there is no way of telling which black magic user is stronger than the other."
Finn nodded, looking at the palm of his hand.
"Leia's magic colour is green, and that will hurt someone of your skill level, but there is another technique I'd like to teach you that should help you not get hit by her attacks," Arthur said. "This is a simple speed technique, to do this, just focus your magic to your legs and it will enhance the speed it goes at, this will take up a lot of your energy at first but then you'll get used to it and take it to higher levels. I'm going to fire white coloured magic at you, do what I said and you should be fine."
Arthur stretched his palm out at Finn and started focusing white magic, Finn focused on his legs, feeling the power go to them, Arthur shot the magic, which fired as quick as an arrow, Finn moved to his right, his vision blurring for a minute and then coming into focus. The white magic sailed past him and hit the wall behind him. Arthur grinned.
"Great! You learn quickly! By the way, Leia has stepped that ability up a lot, you'll see the next time you two spar," Arthur smiled. "Next up, unarmed combat, when you see a low kick like this," Arthur swung his leg low at Finn's leg but stopped just before hitting him and then swung again a little higher but underneath his waist. "You kick it away with your leg, use the sole of your foot and aim for my shin." Arthur did a low kick beneath Finn's knee and he parried it by kicking his shin, moving Arthur's leg away. "Alright, this next kick you use the top of your foot and aim either for my shin or behind it." Arthur swung his leg higher this time, below Finn's waist and Finn kicked behind Arthur's leg, forcing Arthur's leg away. "Brilliant, now for kicks above your waist, block with two hands, or both of your arms, like this, kick me, aim for the side of my body." Finn swung his leg around and Arthur blocked with both of his arms. "Okay now onto punches, this is really parrying the opponents punches, creating an opening where you can hit their body or their face, that's all you need to know, well its all I know and it gets me through my unarmed battles. I'm going to call Leia back and let you two spar and then, I'm going to do something special."
Arthur left the room for a minute and then returned with Leia. She stood opposite Finn and took a fighting stance, Finn did the same.
"No face hits and magic is allowed. Begin,"
Leia charged at Finn and kicked him in his chest, fast. Finn stumbled backwards. So quick he thought and charged at Leia, he did a low kick at her, which she parried and punched him the chest, too quick for him to even move to block it. Finn moved backwards and coughed.
"You're slow with your attacks, let me show you how its meant to be," Leia said and rushed at him. Finn shot a magic blast at her. She disappeared. Finn looked around the room, she was nowhere to be seen. Arthur sighed, he knew this was going to happen. Someone behind Finn said,"Blue? Aw, come on I expected better than that."h
Finn felt a sharp pain in his back and fell to the ground. Leia faced Arthur. "I believe our spar is-"
She was interrupted by Finn locking his legs around hers, twisting to the side, making her fall to the ground. Finn shot his magic at her stomach, she clutched her stomach and rolled over onto her feet. She clenched her teeth and growled, charging Finn, disappearing just before she got to him. Finn knew what she would do and focused his magic into his legs and moved to the left, dodging a kick made by Leia. He turned his hand sideways and made a swing from above his left shoulder horizontally, shooting a curved blue magic blast, which Leia ducked underneath and tackled Finn onto the ground. She got up quickly and kicked him in his side and stomach. Repeatedly. Finn charged some magic in his legs and swung them around, releasing his blue magic wherever it went and tripped Leia, but she recovered by breaking the fall with her hands and pushing off with them, just as Finn got back up Leia's feet hit him in the chest, knocking him to the ground. Leia was standing on his chest, breathing hard.
Arthur brought Leia off of Finn's chest and announced that she had won the fight and helped Finn up, and healed the both of them of their wounds.
"Next training exercise, teamwork. The both of you against me in a terrain of my choice, if you manage to beat me I will teach you a secret and deadly technique," Arthur announced and used his magic to make a jungle landscape. Arthur was not in front of them any more, he had gone. His voice echoed from above them.
"You'll have to find me, I'm treating this as a real battle between enemies, you should too,"
Leia sighed, turning to Finn. "Stay hidden and help me out when you think I need help, okay?"
Finn nodded. As they walked forward, they noticed some weapons on the ground, Arthur had left them there for their choice. There was a bow and a quiver full of arrows, two scimitars, a broadsword and some deku nuts.
"I'll take the scimitars and the deku nuts, you take the bow and the sword," Leia said and they took their weapons and put them on. Finn put the sword on his waist and the quiver on his back. He held the bow with his left hand and an arrow underneath the bow with right. Leia put the scimitars on her back and the nuts in her pocket. They walked through the bushes and leaves, always looking around for any sign of Arthur. After ten minutes of walking around, they heard some rustling near a bush. Leia put her hands on the handles of her scimitars, and Finn pulled back the string on his bow and aimed at the bush.
Leia jumped out of the way of an arrow. "He's here, hide!" she hissed.
Finn hid behind a tree and saw Leia dodge some arrows shot at her from somewhere upwards. Finn looked up and saw a foot on a branch. Finn aimed and shot an arrow at the foot. The foot disappeared. Finn switched weapons to his sword. He saw a swing from the corner of his eye, he blocked it with sword, turning to face the assailant, he saw Arthur with a grin on his face, a deku nut came from nowhere and exploded. When the light faded Arthur was gone.
"Damn, he's probably gone hiding again," Leia growled. The two of them walked further until they came to a large clearing, Arthur was stood there.
Finn fired an arrow and Arthur disappeared, reappearing behind Leia, who turned around but got kicked in the chest, making her stumble backwards, he disappeared and reappeared in the air charging a red magic blast above Leia. Finn charged his legs with magic power, moved over to Leia and grabbed her, moving her out of the way of the blast.
He looked at where Arthur was, he was gone. He reappeared in the middle of them and Arthur spun, his red magic spinning around him knocking the both of them in the air. Arthur reappeared underneath Finn kicking him in the air. Leia came out of nowhere and kicked Arthur in the face, she disappeared and grabbed Finn in mid-air and settled him on the ground.
Arthur took out his bow, notched three arrows and shot them all at once, Leia blocked one arrow that was going her way by putting her scimitars in an x position and Finn used his bow to fire at Arthur, who was now engaged in combat with Leia but he always found a way to dodge them.
"I'm going to end this now," Arthur told Leia. He kicked her away and set a magic forcefield around Finn and Leia, he appeared over the top of them and charged white energy. He shot it down at them and disappeared but the magic attack went on until it finished.
Finn and Leia were on the ground, and the scene changed back to the training hall.
"No fair!" Leia shouted. "You went too hard on us!"
"And you think the enemy will go easy on you?" Arthur growled. "I fought at the level Drake would fight you if you faced him now, in fact, I think I went a little easier."
Leia growled and stormed out of the room.
"To be honest, I think that was overkill," Finn chimed in.
"Don't worry, I'll teach you two some combos when you both have magic colour that is dark blue," Arthur replied.

Zelda sighed as she listened to Natalie go on and on about a boy she saw in the market. Its not like she didn't care, she was happy for her but she grew tired of her constant talk about him. Something told her to ask about him.
"What did he look like? I didn't get to see his face earlier," Zelda asked.
"Well he had wavy, brown hair and the most loveliest green eyes ever! Did I mention he looked to be around our age?" Natalie replied, quickly. Zelda thought over this, she had seen brown hair and green eyes before...on the boy that held her hostage, who was in her dream. That was why his voice sounded familiar and seemed to be in a hurry to leave.
"I'll be right back," Zelda said and left the room, she turned to her right and walked down the hallway to Mayor Kafei's office, she opened the door and there he was, sitting at his large desk, he seemed to be in deep thought. There were people from the Hyrule Police Force as well, she noticed that there was Detective Barry and his two right hand men, Lewis and Malcolm, along with three others.
"Mayor Kafei," Zelda said as she walked in."I have some news."
"What is it?" Mayor Kafei replied.
"The people on the wanted posters, they're still in Termina, they haven't left yet," She said.
"Who told you this?" Kafei asked. Zelda hesitated, if she told him that her daughter liked one of them...
"Someone on the street," Zelda lied.
"Great news, we're here just in time then," Barry said, cheerfully and pointed at one of his men. "You there, send ravens to our soldiers in the other lands, tell them to go back to Hyrule and tell the 'King' that Zelda is safe and the criminals are in Termina. Also Mayor, allow me to handle the guards here, I'll tell them to look out for any body in a cloak or look suspicious."
"How did you know that he was in a cloak?" Zelda asked.
"My profession gives me great skills and experience, and many criminals wear cloaks to allow themselves to not be seen easily," Barry easily replied. Kafei seemed impressed.
"Very well Detective, I give you authority over our guards until we find these criminals," Kafei announced.
Chapter 7: Capture by MadSkillz
Author's Notes:
This is becoming hard to write. However, I want to finish this story.
"How about we go outside and explore Termina?" Finn suggested, shouting over the loud crowd. Leia looked at him.
"There are guards posted at every exit, Finn, plus there is increased security," Leia replied, looking around and seeing an increased amount of guards in the town.
As Finn and Leia talked, doing errands for Arthur, Malcolm and Lewis followed them at a distance, they waved their hands in the air to get the guards alerted to their position. The guards slowly walked closer and closer to Finn and Leia, Malcolm and Lewis pushed through the crowds and grabbed one of them. Malcolm had Finn and Lewis had Leia. Leia struggled against Lewis but he squeezed hard, making her stop.
"You are under arrest for the kidnapping of the Princess of Hyrule," Lewis snarled. "You are going to be taken to the Mayor of Termina and he will judge your fate. Pray that the Goddesses have mercy on you."
Leia shot Finn a glare that said "This is your fault" and he looked down at the ground. The people in the square made way for the guards, booing, jeering and throwing rocks at them.
A few minutes passed and they entered Mayor Kafei's office. He seemed to radiate authority as he stood above the two criminals, looking down on them, deciding what to do to them. He started walking around them.
Leia became annoyed.
"When are you going to decide our fate?!" She roared. Kafei scowled at her, he was about to say something in reply when Barry interrupted him.
"How about we just keep them in prison until Drake arrives, we just had a raven back saying he will be coming over," Barry interrupted. Kafei nodded his approval and the guards roughly dragged them out.

Natalie was calmly walking the streets of Termina, buying some items for herself and her mother when she overheard some people talking. Naturally, her curiosity got the better of her and she eavesdropped on the people's conversation.
"-have been caught,"
"Which ones?"
"The Rancher and the Sheikah,"
"Really?"
"Yeah, and they took them to Mayor Kafei's house,"
Natalia rushed home just in time to find the criminals being taken into her father's office. She rushed to the door and peeked through the keyhole.
The two criminals were kneeling on the floor and her father was walking around them, deep in thought. She could make out Barry's forces and Zelda in the corner. She seemed nervous.
One of the criminals said something that she couldn't make out and her father became angry and was about to say something when he was interrupted.
He nodded his head and the guards grabbed the criminals and headed for the door. She quickly moved to the side and pretended to be walking down the corridor.
When the door opened she was shocked to see that 'Andrew' was actually 'Finn the Rancher' from the wanted poster. For a brief moment their eyes met each other and she felt a mixture of love, anger and confusion, he lowered his gaze as he was shoved onwards.
Zelda came out afterwards and noticed Natalie's fists at her side and she looked like she'd cry.
"Natalie do you want to talk about something?" she asked, worriedly. Natalie nodded her head, she was crying now. Zelda put an arm around her shoulder and lead her to her room.
Zelda and Natalie were sat on the side of her bed.
"What's wrong?" Zelda asked.
"Well, that boy turned out to be the Andrew I was talking about," Natalie cried. "He lied to me. I can't believe I liked a criminal."
"I-," Zelda hesitated. She stopped to think about whether or not she should tell her the full story. "I don't believe he's truly a criminal."

"What?" Natalie replied, bewildered.
"Well, basically..." Zelda started. She explained the whole story to her, including her dream and the kidnapping, how Finn was somewhat nicer to her than Leia, and how she thought Finn was the one from her dream, because he looked the spitting the image of the one from her dream. Natalie's mouth was open and her eyes were a mixture of emotions; love, shock and relief. Finally, she smiled.
"Thank you Zelda," Natalie smiled.
"You're welcome," Zelda replied, smiling.

Finn and Leia were roughly thrown into the prison cell and locked up. The jailer twirled his keys and laughed at Leia's glare at him as he turned and left the prison. The whole prison was underneath the city and certain cells had openings covered with bars above them, for ventilation. The whole prison was dank and dark. The walls were made of dark stone and the floor had murky puddles. Every now and then you could hear drip drop of water hitting the floor. The prison was unusually empty, it seemed people didn't do crime in Termina. Their cell had the opening in the ceiling, making the cell colder than usual.
Finn sat at the back of their prison wall. Leia was gripping at the bars. Suddenly, she whipped her face around and glared at Finn.
"This is your fault!" Leia roared.
"I know," Finn sighed. Leia was taken aback, it wasn't the answer she was expecting.
"What?!" she shouted.
"I think, I know how this happened," Finn answered. "I met Mayor Kafei's daughter, but she didn't know who I was, I helped her with her bags and escorted her to her house, the Princess greeted us. I think the Princess may have seen my face for the few seconds I was there."
Leia stood silent, she slowly clenched her fists. She grabbed Finn's collar and pushed him against the wall. She ranted about how he was stupid and how he could've avoided the situation.
"Why are you so angry, won't Arthur come and save us?" Finn replied. Leia let go of him and sat in a corner.
"More for you than me," she muttered, looking away.
"What did you say?" Finn asked.
"Nothing," Leia replied.

Arthur looked up at the clock tower. It was eleven o' clock at night. The moon shining bright and there were many stars in the sky. They're later than usual. He thought. Arthur walked around the whole of the town, hoping to find traces as to where Finn and Leia had disappeared to. He noticed that only his wanted poster was up on the streets of Termina, giving him a clue as to where they were. He hoped they weren't captured.
The door to the milk bar opened, and two men walked out together, having a conversation. Arthur would've walked by if he hadn't heard a part of their conversation.
"-Were captured by the guard,"
Arthur stopped behind a wall and followed the two men, close enough to hear them, but not too close.
"The shiekah and the rancher, everybody was throwing stones and whatever they could at them, they're locked up in prison now I hear,"
Arthur wasn't surprised hearing this, he had a gut feeling all this time that this would happen. He made his way over to alley the little boy would guard, at this hour he knew the little boy would be at home asleep, so he couldn't alert the guards of his presence.
He went back to his hideout, he would plan the break-in there.
This story archived at http://www.kasuto.net/efiction/viewstory.php?sid=2736