Ilia`s life by godess of love
Summary: Ilia has lost alot of things in her life even her memory, but will that somhow change when a hero saves the whole land?
Categories: Fan Fiction Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 1049 Read: 59816 Published: Aug 20, 2010 Updated: Aug 21, 2010

1. ~b34;*Hid'n seek*b34;~ by godess of love

2. Ambush by godess of love

3. Help by godess of love

4. love by godess of love

~b34;*Hid'n seek*b34;~ by godess of love
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ilia was playing out side in her small village with her two friends Alex and Yasmin.Ilia hid behind a tree as Yasmin hid under a picnic tabble."38,39,40, ready or not here I come."Alex announced.He looked al around the village.When he looked over at a patch of grass the two girls giggled and Alex heard."Oh were are you."He walked over in their derection and looked under the bridge."Nope"He then walked tword the tabble Yasmin was hiding under.He bent down and spotted her."Aww man."
"Your it."Ilia got out of her hiding place and laughed, until Rusl came into the village talking to a man with a boy about the same age as her, seven, clinging to his leg"Well, Firin and Link,welcome to Ordon village.We hope to become great friends."She heard them say."Link, why dont you go play with the kids."
"Ok uncle Firin."The boy walked tword the three children."Hi, I`m Link."The boy said to the kids.Ilia smiled and said"I`m Ilia and these are my friends Alex and her sister Yasmin."They waved and replyed"Hey there."Link waved back."What are you playing?"
"Hide'n seek."Ilia answered
"Can I play?"
"Sure"Yasmin said.They ran off and played some more.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A year later, Ilia and her mother were cleaning the dishes after dinner
when the ground started shaking.Ilia`s mother ran outside to find somthing horrid.A pack of moblins were attacking the village!She grabbed Ilia as she saw Rusl and Mayor Bo, her husband, along with Firin and others go to help.Link ran to Ilia as Alex and Yasmin ran to them with their mother following."What should we do"Ilia`s mom asked.Just then a moblin came tword Link and was about to shoot him with an arrow when his uncle came and covered him.Firin fell to the ground, lifeless and cold"UNCLE FIRIN!!!"
"Link!!Hurry."Ilia called.Tears rolled down Link`s face as he ran o his friends.Alex saw his dog and ran after it."ALEX!"Yasmin scremed as he got shot.Then the same thing happened to Yasmin.Everyone became hurt somehow.
Ambush by godess of love
Ilia and Link had taken shelter in the basment of Link`s house wile the attack was still going on.About te
wenty hours after it began, Iia`s father came down."It`s over."They climbed the ladder and walked outside to see all the villiger`s dead bodys, even Alex and Yasmin were lying lifless.What hurt Ilia was to see her mother, on the ground cold and pale"No, NO!!"Ilia buried her face in her hands and wept.Tears rolled down Link`s face.

Nine years after the attack,Ilia was washing Epona, Link`s horse, in Ordon spring, injoying the fresh spring air.Link had pushed Epona to hard jumping fences.Colin ,Rusl`s and Uli`s ten year old son, came up to the locked gate."Ilia can you let me in?"
"Fine but not Link, I`m still mad at him."She walked over to the gate and opened it.Colin stepped in and said"Ilia, you dont know what happened yesterday.Talo chased after the monkey and Link whent to save him."
"What?N-no one told me."Just then Link came in through a hole.He dusted himself off and said"They need to make that hole bigger.My back hurts now."Ilia ran tword Link"AHHH!DONT HURT ME!"She rapped her arms around him and said"I`m sorry, Link."Then the ground shook and the gate threw open.Moblins came in and shot Ilia in the back with an arrow and hit Link and colin with a club.They grabbed colin and Ilia but left Link to die.But he didnt he ran after them and came to a wall.A black hand came out and pulled him in.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ilia awoke a few hours later and found herself in Hirule field.She walked on the path.She spotted a light blue figure on the ground.Ilia ran tword it and when she got to it she flipped it on it`s back.It was a zora.She threw him over her sholder and contenud but running to help the zora.She arrived in castle town and whent to the docter."Hello, whats your name and how can I help you."Iia thought for a second,but when she thought about it, she couldnt remember anything!
Help by godess of love
Ilia had left the clinic and tried to look for somone to help the poor zora.She walked down an ally and found a lady."Excuse me,can you help this poor zora.I found him in Hirule field."The lady smiled
"Well of corse.What`s your name"
"I dont know"The lady picked the zora up and walked inside.She set him down on a tabble with blankets."You dont remember"
"No I dont."
"Well, I`m telma, and this is my bar.Oh and this is my cat Louise.You like animals"
"I guess.She is cute."The cat rubbed against Ilia`s leg and purred."Can you help him."
"Im not sure."just then the docter came in."Can you help him doc"asked telma"I dont do zora`s only Hileans."
"Cant you just look at him"Just then Link stepped through the door.Ilia ran up to docter as he walked out the door.She looked up at Link, but didnt reconise him so turned back."Well there is a shawmen in kakiriko village."
"Can he help?"
"Maby.We just need someone shrong to escort us there."The solgers in the back raised their spears and made a battle cry."It`ll be ful of dangerous monsters."When telma looked back at the solgers, only one trembling one was left.When he saw they others gone he quickly sprinted out"Ya`ll never show your faces here again."Telma looked in Link`s direction"Looks like theres still one left."She walked over to him"Do you know her"
"Yeah, her names Ilia."
"She lost her memory.She came to me with the zora on her sholder.You think you can take us to kakiriko"
"Of corse."

After the long ride from castle town to kakiriko, Ilia stayed watching the zora.The children talked to Ilia and tried to see if she remembered them."No.Not one of you, sorry."They sighed"I give up.Were`s Malo?"Talo asked
"Opening a store called 'Malo Mart'"Colin said"Wierd"replyed Beth.A few days later, Link came back with a statue.Iliia looked at it and said"I-I remember g-going to a hidden village and th-this lady she...a necklice"The goron elder spoke up"There is a hidden village,its by the bridge of elden."Link nodded.
love by godess of love
At noon, Link returned with the necklice.Link handed it to her"Link...I remember...everything.Link...there`s somthing I never got to tell you.I love you."Link cleared his throat and said"I love you too Ilia."
This story archived at http://www.kasuto.net/efiction/viewstory.php?sid=2651