The familiy she never had. by godess of love
Summary: Link and his wife adopt a little girl who has lost her familiy and has strange abilities.
Categories: Fan Fiction Characters: Darunia, Ganondorf Dragmire, Impa, Link (LoZ & AoL), Link (OoT & MM), Malon, Nabooru, Princess Zelda, Rauru, Ruto, Saria
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 12 Completed: No Word count: 3917 Read: 181543 Published: Aug 03, 2010 Updated: Oct 26, 2010

1. Chapter 1:A birth and a death by godess of love

2. Chapter 2:The adoption by godess of love

3. Chapter 3:A royal meeting by godess of love

4. Chapter 4:Carols abilities by godess of love

5. Chapter 5:Ten years to celibrate by godess of love

6. Chapter 6:New freinds by godess of love

7. Chapter 7:A surprise party by godess of love

8. Chapter 8:The replacements by godess of love

9. Chapter 9:The new sages by godess of love

10. Chapter 10:The kidnapp by godess of love

11. Chapter 11:A new journey by godess of love

12. Chapter 12 by godess of love

Chapter 1:A birth and a death by godess of love
In a far away land,Ferious,a woman in labor was lying in her bed.She was giveing birth to her first child.In Ferious, alot of people had the abilities to become a wolf and had tails.This was a speical baby though not just because she had a tail, nor Because she was princess of Ferious.But because she was destined for extrordinary things.The mother held the baby in her arms.Then a canon had hit the window and smashed through.They were under attack."Hurry, millady.We must escape before they find you."The buttler explained.He led them through many long corridors untill they reached outside.She quickly hopped into a covered waegon were she put on a black cloak.The baby was asleep when they made it to a field, a very large one at that.The buttler headed north and they saw a castle in the distince."Were are we?"The queen asked."I`m not sure milady."The rode off tword the castle and past over a draw bridge.They stopped at an inn.Were they got a room.

Five years later the baby was five and her mother was deadly ill.She was in her bed with the docter.The child was sitting on the couch in the living room of a house they bought after the buttler had died.The docter entered the living room with a sad look on her face"Young one.Your mother is dying.She will die very soon."The child was very smart and perfectly understood the docter.A few tears rolled down her cheek."Come,you can say your last words to her."She led the child to her bedroom were her mother layed pale and cold."Momther?"She asked "Carol.Come here"The child walked up to her side"Carol, you`ll have to be taken to an adoption home.You will be adopted by some parents who will treat you right.I love you.And I whant you to keep this close to you no matter what."She handed Carol a nacklice with a heart.Carol opened the heart to find a picture of her and her mother."You`ll always have me in your heart.Carol I-I love yo....."Carol cried on her dead mother`s arm.
Chapter 2:The adoption by godess of love
Link and Zelda had gotton married a month ago and was walking by the adoption house when Zelda saw Carol through the window.She stopped and stared at her.
"Link, hold on.Look.She looks so lonely and sad.It breaks my heart to see thoughs poor children."Zelda said
Link looked at Zelda and said"You whant to adopt her dont you."
"Please Linky-pie."Zelda said with her puppy dog face.Link couldnt resist her large sparkly blue eyes.
"Oh...OK"Link finally agreed.
"YAY"They walked in to the building the woman inside greeted her."Good afternoon, your majesty, and your highness.Are you looking to adopt?"
"Yes, yes we are."Zelda told her.
"Then come in and choose."
"What about the girl with blonde hair and bright purple eyes."Zelda said pointing over in Carol`s direction.Carol saw this and knew she was getting adopted.
"Thats Carol.Her mother was the only one living with and she died of an illness.Oh, and in case you havent noticed she has a wolf tail."
Zelda looked at Carol as Carol looked at her.Carol turned around and sat down.She was drawing pictures like a pro but she was only five.Zelda said after seeing her blonde black and white tail."She`s the one.I`ll love her like I gave birth to her."Zelda walked over to Carol. She just contenued drawing.
"I love your drawings.There so neat and like a pro did it."
"Thank you"Her voice was so soft and sweet and yet full of courage and
fierce."I`m your new mother now.Is that OK"
"At least I have one now."
"Are you excited to be coming home with us"
"Yes, it will be better than here, for sure."
"You dont have to worry about that."

When they arrived at the castle, Carol was surprised that she was now the princess of Hirule."This is were we live?"
"It is.You are now princess Carol, of Hirule."Carol smiled for the first time in a long time and she was happy too.That night Link was in the bed waiting for Zelda to finish puting on her nightgown.She climbed in the bed beside Link and they fell asleep.
Chapter 3:A royal meeting by godess of love
Four short years later, Carol was asleep her bed.Drawings were surrounding her walls, and they were all drawings of wolves and a woman that looked like her.Zelda had alowed her to have a puppy.It was a large golden rechiever named Chloe.Chloe was a very tamed and protective dog to Carol.She was active and fun to play with.Chloe was sleeping by Carol`s feet when Zelda opened the door.She was in her nightgown and her robe.Zelda walked over to her sleeping daughter."Carol, wake todays a speical day."Today, Carol was to meet the new elected prince of Ferious.Carol didnt know she was from Ferious, not to mintion the princess.Every one had thought she died.Carol opened her eyes and rubbed the sleep out of them."Do I have to meet the prince?"
"It would be nice."
"OK"Carol climbed out of her bed and Zelda whent over and picked out a pink dress.It was strapless and down to her shin.Zelda helped her put it on and brushed her long blonde hair out.Carol`s hair whent down to her knees.Zelda put it up in a french braid.Carol put her mother`s necklice on and she took her tiara and placed it on her head."Are you ready to go."
"Yes,mother".Chloe got up and followed them as they walked to the courtyard.A man that had a short brown beard and a crown was standing there.Carol then noticed a small boy about her age clinging to the king`s leg."Ahh, you must be young Carol.I`m king Jacob and this is my son, prince Brandon."
"Hello."Carol wasnt nervous or scared like the child was.
"Come on Brandon, say hello."
"Hi, princess Carol,I`m prince Brandon."
"Hi.It`s a pleasure to meet you, prince Brandon."Carol smiled.Chloe wagged her tail and barked.
"Carol.Why dont you take Brandon over there and you can get to know each other better while the king and I talk"Zelda said.Then Link came out.
"Sorry I`m late.I had to do something for your dad.Oh you must be King Jacob.I`m Carol`s father, Link."They shook hands and Carol grabbed Brandon`s hand and ran over to a spot with lots of flowers.
Chapter 4:Carols abilities by godess of love
Carol and Brandon became the best of freinds and one day they both were in the living room since it was raining they couldnt go outside.they were playing with Chloe when they heard a bunch of gaurds yell"Hault you cant go ther....AHHHHHH!!!"The two kids ran to the window and saw a cloaked man with a bloody dagger.The gaurds behind him were all dead."We have to tell my mom and dad."Carol said as they ran to their office.
"THERES A MAN THAT KILLED THE GAURDS AND IS COMING THIS WAY."
Then the door shut.Everyone gasped as they heard screming outside.Then the door opened again.And the man was in the door way.Link pulled a sword off the wall."Who are you"
"I`m no one inperticular."Then the man transformed into Zelda.They all looked at him then Zelda.Then the man transformed into Link, Then himself."I`m everyone"He held out his dagger and lunged at Link but he stabbed his stomach.The man acted like nothing happend."Shit.He`s a dark slug."Dark slugs are people who live in the ground and only come up when the suns not out.They also cant get hurt easily at all.Then Carol and Brandon were up against the wall.A strange thought popped in Carol`s head then,Why do I have a tail.Can I turn into a wolf or somthing.She thought about becoming a wolf and cocentrated. When Brandon saw this he asked"What are you doing."
"I dont know, but I have a feeling my tail is speical."
"In Ferious, people with tails can turn into wolves."
"Thats what I`m trying to d....AHH."She started shaking and fur started to grow all over her body.Brandon steped back.She grew fangs and claws.Her fur was the same color of her tail.Blonde, black and white.Her hair was still braided and long.Once she finished Brandon looked at her.She started to growl at the man.He quickly turned when she jumped up on him.She clawed and scratched at his face when his cloak got all tatterd and ripped you could barely tell he was wearing one.The man melted when the light in the room came in contact to his skin.
Chapter 5:Ten years to celibrate by godess of love
One night, Zelda and Link were in the bed and Zelda asked."Do you think that Carol is really from Ferious?"
"I dont know maby"Link replyed
"I heard that the same day Carol said she was born the princess of Ferious was born.Then the castle was under attack so they excaped and whent to Hirule.The queen died and people suspect thats what happened to the princess.Carol said her mother died when she was five.Do you think she could be the princess of Ferious?"Zelda explained
"Maby.But does it matter.She`s our daughter now.Wich means she`s the princess of Hirule.If she is then we`ll just see what happens."
"Ok.I guess I was a little worried that she`d get taken from us."
"She wont.I promise."Link kissed Zelda very passinately.Link pulled off Zelda`s nightgown and started caressing her breasts.Zelda pulled off Link`s boxers and contenued to kiss him.They resumed making love untill they were worn out and fell asleep.

The next morning Carol and Chloe were the first ones to wake up.Carol was excited because today was her tenth birthday.Ten years ago she became princess of Ferious but no one knows for sure except her mother,who had been dead for five years.Carol climbed out of bed and ran to her parent`s room."Mom, Dad.Wake up.I`m ten today."She jumped onto their bed to wake them up she then ran out the room.Zelda opened her eyes.Link got out of bed as did Zelda.Zelda put a spegettie strap dress that whent below her feet.It was just plain tickle me pink(its a veary light pink).Carol put a dress that was the same except light purple.That was her favorite color.Carol put her hair in a braid like she loved and put her white heels on.Carol walked out of her room then rememberd her tiara.She ran back in her room a nd grabbed her tiara.Her parents were down stairs getting ready for breakfeast. Carol had requested pancakes, bacon, eggs, grits, canilope, strawberries, bannanas, biuscits, oatmeal, sausage, taost, and ham.Carol loved to eat.
Chapter 6:New freinds by godess of love
A little after break feast Carol was out in the garden were Zelda told her that this is were her parents first met.She glanced through the window that Zelda used to spy on Ganondorf.Carol heard a noise coming from the entrance and she turned around.A boy stood there.He had silver hair and eyes that shined gree.He was wearing a white long sleved shirt and light brown shorts that whent to his knees.The boy stared at her.
"How are you?How did you get past the gaurds?"Carol asked
"There are no gaurds.My freinds dared me to come here."
"Stop!Carol dont let him get away."Carol looked and the boy turned around.It was Brandon."Who said you could come in here."
"Oh shit.Princess, can you please tell him to back off.He`s a pain in my ass."the boy asked
"Brandon, dont hurt him."
"Why did you come here?"Brandon asked
"I was dared."
"By who,Yourself.I saw you come out of your home and just run over here.But you disapeared."
"You disapeared"
"I-I-I.Alright.I`ll tell you the truth."He sighded"I saw the princess a few days ago in the market.I thought you looked so beutiful.You were the only thing I thought about.One day,on my way home from school,I heard a voice from an ally.I walked tword it and suddenly I could disapear whenever I whant."
Then a two girls ran into the garden as well."How did you get in here."Branndon asked them
"We kinda confused the the gaurds. Oh I`m Lumina and this is Muffy."Said the girl with light brown hair and brown eyes.The other girl had blonde hair and brown eyes. Muffy was wearing a red dress that whent down to her knees with a light blue sweater.She wore heals and a black head band in her hair.Lumina wore the same except the dress was green and the sweater was yellow.She had short hair and a dark brown head band was in her hair.Muffy`s hair was to her back and wavey."We`re step sisters.We saw him running after the boy and we whanted to get in the action.Our freind Ceilia is coming we are alot faster than her."
Chapter 7:A surprise party by godess of love
Ceilia came painting in the garden.
"Do...you...know...how hard it is...to sneak past...those gaurds.."
The girl with dark brown hair said.She wore a long brown long sleved dress with an apren"I also made a few freinds."then a girl with red hair and blue eyes came in.Her hair was to the bottom of her head.It was very short.She wore a pair of shorts and an orange shirt.After, a girl with red hair but it was way more orange, unlike the other girl`s hair, it was acually red.The girl wore a jean skirt that whent to her knees and a tang top."The one with red hair is Nami and the one with lighter hair is Flora."
"Wow it took you that long."Lumina said.
"How many people are here now."Brandon said.Then a gaurd came in."How did..."
"Dont ask because I have no idea."
"OK,well, your parents need you in the dinning room."
"Why"Carol asked but the gaurd just shrugged.Everyone walked to the dinning room.When they entered the lights were off."Hello."Carol scremed."SURPRISE!!!"Carol got so scared that she turned into her wolf form.When she saw the party she turned back"Oh,sorry"
"Happy birth day honey."Zelda said walking over to her daughter.They walked over to the table were a huge cake was.It had three layers and said 'Happy Birthday Carol'.That night,when Carol was in the bed asleep, Zelda and Link were in their room.Zelda was reading a book and Link was polishing his sword.Then Zelda felt nausious.She knew she was going to vomit so she ran to their bathroom."Zelda, are you ok?"
"Yeah.I`m fine.I just got a little sick."
"You whant me to get the docter"
"No, I`ll be fine."they whent back to bed and fell asleep.Later, at two, Zelda woke up and felt nausious again.She rushed to the bathroom and vomited again.Link woke up and had concern in his eyes"Zelda, are you sure your Ok."
"Yeah.I`m fine"Then she through up again.
"I`m going to get the docter."Link walked down stares and through a few halls and he reached the docter`s room.Zelda sat on the bed, worried.
Chapter 8:The replacements by godess of love
Six years later, Carol had a little six year old sister, Olivia.Carol and all her freinds she met on her birth day,(the boy`s name is Seith)Brandon, and cloe were in the field when Chloe heard somthing.She started sniffing the air and smelt som thing bad.Carol saw and looked around. "Whats wrong Carol?"asked Branndon"I hear somthing."the noise became louder and louder.Everyone else could hear it now.It was like someone was walking.Soon a man apeared.He was wearing a cloak so no one could see what he really looked like."Who are you"Sieth asked
"An enemy of all of you."he pulled out a sword that looked like adark version of the master sword that Link had.He let his hood down and everyone saw a man that looked exactly like Link except he was darker.He had a black hat and tunic and his eyes were red."Wh-who are you"Carol asked in fear
"I`m your father`s shadow side.Dark Link."Carol gasped and Dark Link held his sword out.Carol jumped at him and while she was in the air she quickly transformed into a wolf.She landed on him and Dark Link pushed her off.Sieth disapeared and reapeared behind him.Sieth kicked Dark Link but it didnt do any thing but get his attention.He knocked him on the ground and was about to use his sword on them but they disapeared.
"Great thinking Sieth."Lumina told him"Yeah thanks for gettin us out.But were are we"Muffy said
"That wasnt me guys."
Carol looked around she was still a wolf so she turned back to a human. "We`re in the chamber of sages."
"Were?"Flora asked.Then six people apeared around them."Impa."Carol said"Hello, child."said the white haired nanny.
"Why are we here."Asked Branndon
"You are here because we need replacements for us sages when we retire from our duty."Rauru said
"What about Saria, she`s too young to retire."Carol said
"I am as sage."
"We have done what we had to do now you must do what you have to do."Nabooru said
Chapter 9:The new sages by godess of love
"But two of us wont beable to be sages."Nami said
"Carol you will take your mothers place and be the sage of wisdom.Branndon you will take Link`s place as the hero of time."Rauru said."you will each spend the rest of the day with the sage you will be replacing.You all have somthing speical about you.Sieth and Carol have already found theirs.The rest of you will soon find yours.Good luck.Carol you will spend time with your mother and Branndon will go with Link"Then Link and Zelda apeared.
"mom, dad" "Sorry we couldnt tell you before sweaty.This is why we whanted you to meet Branndon so much."Zelda said.Carol walked to Zelda and Branndon did the same to Link.They then disapeared.
"Lumina, you will go with Saria."Lumina looked over to the little kokiri girl,then walked twords her."Nami, you will go with Darunia." Nami walked up to him." Ceilia you will go with Ruto." She walked tword Ruto."Sieth, you will go with Impa."He walked tword her.
"Flora, you will go with Nabooru."
"And finally,Muffy, you come with me.".Carol and Zelda landed in her garden were Carol was on her birthday."Now, honey, I must teach you all I know."
"I know mom""Lets begin then.
Zelda taught her about the light arrows and how she could turn into shielk before.
Link and Branndon landed in Hirule field.He taught him all of his sword teckniqes.and how to use all his weapons."Wow kid your really good at this.You know what Rauru said about you having somthing speical.I think this is it."
Lumina and Saria landed in the sacred forest meadow.Lumina`s speical thing was her abbilities to controle plants.
Darunia and Nami were in death mountain.Nami speical thing was that she could controle fire and lava.
Ceilia and Ruto were at lake hilia.Her speical thing was that she could controle water.
Seith and Impa were in the graveyard and he could disapear like a shadow.
Flora was with Nabooru at the desert colossus and she could controle spirit.
Muffy could controle light.
Chapter 10:The kidnapp by godess of love
At the end of the day every one returned to the chamber of sages.
"So does everyone know what they have to do"Rauru said.Everyone nodded."then you will start tomorrow.Meet at the temple of time."

when everyone was at the temple of time they apeared in the chamber. Branndon was in the middle in the triforce with Carol as the others were on their places.Everyone was wearing different clothes when they arrived in the chamber.Carol was wearing a dress like the one she wore on her tenth birthday and her hair was in a long braid.Branndon wore a green tunic and a floppy hat that coverd the top of his blonde-brown hair.Lumina was wearing the same dress but green and she had a green headband.Nami`s was red and Ceilia`s was light blue with her hair in a bun.Sieth wore an outfit like Shielk wore.Flora`s dress was orange and her hair was in a high ponytail.Muffy wore a yellow dress with her hair down."What do we do now?"Ceilia asked
"Well.Lets think.If we have to be the new sages dont you think there is a new ev......"Carol never finished what she was saying because the ground was shaking.They were then in the tample and they ran outside.Dark Link was there.Carol turned into a wolf and Branndon unshealthed his sword.The rest got ready to use there powers.Then Dark Link came after Carol."I will get rid of you".Carol pounced on him but he threw her all the way to an unknown place.It was like a feild but it was different than Hirule field.She walked around and found a cottage.She walked in the wide open door."Hello,any one home."No one answerd.She thought she`d stay here.Carol used some of her magic to see Branndon and her freinds fighting dark Link.Then him kidnapping them."Carol, you should go help your freinds."Said a voice.It sounded familar"Mother.How can I he`ll kidnapp me.""What about a disguise."
Dark Link then disapeared with the sages. Brandon fell to his knees."Some hero I am.""Well you haven`t done anything yet."He turned around to find Shielk.
Chapter 11:A new journey by godess of love
Branndon stood there looking over the young man about his age. Branndon had not known what Shielk
did to help Link."Who are you."He said clenching the hilt of his sword tighter."I forgot to tell him about Shielk"He murmerd to himself."I ask again, who are you"
Shielk glared down at the young warrior as he held tighter to his weapons."I`m the son of Shielk, also named Shielk.A shielkah."
"Why are you here?"
"To help you understand what you must do."The thought of Zelda doing this with Link popped in his mind.
"What am I supposed to do"
"You must follow Link`s foot steps and retrieve the medalions after saving each sage."
"But Link defeated Ganondorf.I`m fighting Dark Link.How was he created anyway"Shielk sighed and said"When Link was in the water temple, he fought Dark Link.He had thought he was killed but he was marely unconcious.After Ganondorf died he came back and tryed to get the triforces,like Ganon, but somthing is in his way.Find what that is."
"But how?"
"Revive the sages.Muffy has excaped and is waiting for you as we speak.You must pull the sword of evil`s bane,the Master Sword."
Branndon looked at the temple of time."How do I open the door of time?"
"Take this.The spirital stones are still on the pillar.Just play this song."He said as he handed him the orcarania of time.Then he pulled out a small harp and played the song of time.Branndon repeated the song on his orcarnia."Now you are ready to start your journey."Shielk siad as he steped back and through a deku nut to the ground.A white flash blinded Branndon and when he unshielded his eyes, he was gone.

Branndon walked up the steps to the pedistal holding the sword of evil`s bane.He rapped his hands around the hilt and pulled the sword out. "Branndon, Branndon.Wake up."
Branndon opened his eyes to find himself in the chamber of sages.
Muffy was standing there in her yellow dress."Muffy?Wh-what happened?"
"You must hurry to the sacred forest meadow"
Chapter 12 by godess of love
Author's Notes:
Sorry for not updating in a while.I kinda forgot.Beware, the grammar in the next chapters will most likely be better than the others.Please review!
Brandon walked around the sacred forest meadow and wondered 'how the hell am I supposed to get up there?'.He scratched his head and the lightbulb turned on in his head."Hookshot!"He aimed at the vines and shot, missing drastically."Okay, I`ll try again."He aimed and shot, missing more drastically."ERRRRG!"He tried again, but, once again, missed so drastically, it hit a gerudo in gerudo fortress."Okay, is this fuckin' thing rigged or somthin'?!?"He tried again and was jolted up and he gripped the vines tightly as he climbed over to the 'once' grand staircase.He walked in and was brought to a hallway.He, gracefully, skipped down the hallway, until he was knocked back by a skulitula."Ah, you basterd!"He flung his sword out and cut the spider down the middle, guts and all.He walked on.In the next room, he walked right through a poe and felt a chill.
This story archived at http://www.kasuto.net/efiction/viewstory.php?sid=2645