Link Chronicles by DarkForceLink
Summary: Basically Link travels to other worlds in order to save Princess life. He meets charatcers from Tsubasa Resevoir Chronicles.
Categories: Fan Fiction Characters: Link (OoS & OoA), Princess Zelda
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 803 Read: 43703 Published: Jul 08, 2008 Updated: Jul 09, 2008

1. A Good-Bye by DarkForceLink

2. Chaptire 2: The Dimension Witch by DarkForceLink

3. Chaptire 3: Kingdom of Clow by DarkForceLink

A Good-Bye by DarkForceLink

"Ahahaha, for once Link your about to fail. After hundred's of years, I finally beat the Hero of Hyrule!" Ganondorf chuckled as he was about to thrust his sword into Link's chest.

"Link! GET UP! Don't die! You can't. The Hero of Hyrule can't die." Zelda's words were loud with sadness. Link layed there on the ground gasping for life. The Master Sword was across the room from his grasp. As Ganondorf flew into the sky with his sword ready to kill him, Link rolled away from the danger. As Ganondorf hit the ground, an quick earthquake rumbled. Link got up and limped across the room to grab the Master Sword. Link impailed Ganondorf's chest with a mighty thrust.

"How, how, can this be? I was so close to killing the twerp. But I should of known that this was the end." Ganon caughed up his last words before falling down to the floor. The red light that surrounded Zelda dissapeared. Zelda grabbed onto Link's body.

"Link! Are you alright?" she asked when Link fell to the floor. Ganondorf chuckled. He got up, and luahged with a mighty roar.

"Ahh, look at him. He looks so peacful there dying." Ganondorf brought up his fist into the air. "NOW I COMMAND YOU TRIFORCE OF POWER! GIVE ME THE STRENGTH TO DESTROY HYRULE AND IT'S HERO!!!" The Triforce of Power granted his wish, and he grew five times his height, and transformed into Ganon.

"Link, please forgive me." Zelda apologized. She chanted words into Link's ear, and backed away. Ganon smashed Link's body. When he backed away, he was no where to be found. Zelda chuckled and threw a fire ball at Ganon. "Good bye Link." she whispered.

Chaptire 2: The Dimension Witch by DarkForceLink
"Link... wake up Link." a woman's voice whispered. Link's eyes opened up slowly. A mysterious figure appeared. Link got up and looked around wondering where he was. Link looked at the woman. "Finally, after two hours you woke up. My name is Yuko, you must be Link. Princess Zelda of Hyrule told me your name while you where asleep" Yuko's voice was calm like Zelda's. Link looked at his blood stained tunic. "Don't worry Zelda healed your wounds before you dissapered. I sence that you want to go back to your home right?" she asked him. Link jumped up and down and shook his head. "Well its not as easy you like it to be. You must bring up the most cherished thing that you carry, so that I can teleport you there. Are you willing to do that?" Link looked at the Master Sword, and then Zelda. Link looked up at Yuko, and got up and handed the Master Sword over to Yuko. "Are you sure you want to give this beautiful sword over to me, in order to cross into another world?" Link shook his head. "Alright then. Good luck on saving Zelda." Link closed his eyes and started to float in midair, and then a flash of light made him dissapeared.
Chaptire 3: Kingdom of Clow by DarkForceLink

Link layed there in the sand without moving a muscle. "Hello? Are you alright? My goodness." A woman spoke gently. Link woke up  and moved away from the robed woman. "Do no not be afraid. It's alright." the woman quickly reacted. Link finally relaxed enough to ask her where he was. "Oh, I almost forgot. Your are in Kingdom of Clow." she answered with a smile. Link smiled back. "Come on, let's get you out of the desert and into the kingdom. Link grabbed onto the woman's shoulder. He was pleased that he was taken care of.

When he was hydrated enough, he went outside to take a look around. So many different buildings than Hyrule Castle Town, or other towns in the land of Hyrule. Many people whispered wandering where he came from. He asked many people where he could find the king. People poitned in different directions. Link was puzzled. After a couple of hours he found the castle. Two guards stopped him before he could get in. "Stop, do you have buisness around here, elf?" the guard said with a demanding voice. Link spoke to him, and the guard chuckled. "Oh really, well then, if you're some hero from a distant world, then I'm nuts." he chuckled again. Link grew mad.

"Stop picking on the elf would you." the high priest chuckled "my name is Yukito, and you must be?" Link told him. "Ah, your Link. From Hyrule. I heard its a very beautiful place to be." Link looked down in disagrement as he had a flash back when he was fighting Ganondorf. Yukito noticed the Triforce mark and told the guards to move aside, and to meet the king.

 

This story archived at http://www.kasuto.net/efiction/viewstory.php?sid=2586