Zelda Reality! by Kholdstare
Summary: This story is a tale of adventures with the Hero of Time himself. Right by his side. How? I was in the game. (Note: Anyone who tells me you can't possibly get sucked into a video game is a dingbat. This is Fan FICTION!)
Categories: Fan Fiction Characters: Link (OoT & MM)
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 1614 Read: 42858 Published: Jul 08, 2005 Updated: Aug 21, 2005

1. Into the Game by Kholdstare

2. Weapon of Choice by Kholdstare

3. My Stay At Lon-Lon Ranch by Kholdstare

Into the Game by Kholdstare
The Game. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. That name was all my imaginitive mind could think of. My footsteps echoed in the large hallways of the Lakeshore Mall, dispite the millions of others of the people in the mall. I was on my way to the Electronics Boutic to get the best game I could think of, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. My friend had it, and he told me to get the game, if I was to play it at his house. He would never let anyone play this medieval based game that was his. So, I set out on a quest to the mall to play it for myself. Little did I know what adventures I'd have after I got it. As I entered the 'Tronics, as I called it, I immediatly went to work. "Nope, not here... Wait a minute... YES!!! " I shouted happily as I found the game. Brand new, not preplayed, I handed it to the salesman, taking out my savings. " Enjoy! " said the salesman after I bought it. "Thank you very, very much!! " I said. As I walked out of the 'Tronics, I felt a strange presence dwelling over me. As if this game was... a portal to another world... how very right I was.

I arrived home with my dad, rushing inside our house, into my room, to the N64. I opened the game carefully, taking the game cartriage and put it into the slot on the N64. The presence was horribly strong now, overwelming me. As I put my trembling fingers over the N64 power switch, the presence was now at its wrath, causing my room to darken, wind howling thourgh my windows. Lightning sounded in the distance, echoeing thourgh my pitch-black room, having me left spooked. I couldn't help myself, not anymore, I couldn't help my fingers pushing the N64 power switch up... on.... into the Other World... a blinding flash of light appeared before me... leaving a very horrible cackle in the darkness of my room... and I was gone...

FLASHH!!!... BOOM!!... I was going somewhere far away from my own world, I could feel it burning my body. I couldn't resist but falling into a deep sleep, relaxing at last. I was deeper and deeper in my sleep.. then nothing.

What seemed like hours later I finally regained my senses. I heard morning sounds- birds chirping, breeze blowing in, fire blazing and youths talking. I awoke, at last opened my weary eyes. I examined my strange but graceful surroundings. I was was in what like a bedroom sized treehouse that was built inside the tree, with everyday house hold items inside. I was laying on a wooden bed on top of a white comforter. Mildew was felt in the air inside the treehouse. A wooden hemisphere-shaped table with cylinder sitting logs sat about four feet away from me. A fruit basket was on top of the table, with delicious mouth-watering apples in it. A window-like opening was on the bark wall behind the bed which the bed was against. Pitchforks was set along the wall beside an open cutain doorway, which was of course in the front of the house. Smaller features, such as a record chart was posted beside the bed. A small hollow shelf held jars and bottles was beside the dinnertable. In the doorway, a vast open forest was seen. I got up, and stopped looking at the treehouse's features, and walked out into the forest.

I stopped dead. This forest was very unfamilar. I was standing on a high porch, a ladder leading down to the ground. I had finally realized it- I was in the game.
Weapon of Choice by Kholdstare
I stood up, and my head hurt like hell. I managed to shake it off, and then climbed down the ladder almost several feet away from me. A girl with green hair, green clothes, and green boots came running up to me. I noticed that everyone in the vast forest area was wearing green. Even me. I was wearing a very comfortable green long-sleeved cotton shirt, just the perfect size. No tag, I noticed. Must be homemade. I also had on green shorts. They were also cotton. They feel like my old P.E gym shorts, I chuckled to myself.

The girl looked at me, puzzled. "What were you doing in Link's house?" she asked me. I was in someone's house? I asked myself. "Uh... I honestly don't know, I just woke up in it," I said, trying to remember anything I possibly could about the small home. "Well, just be glad Link's not here, he's been summoned by the Deku Tree. He'd knock you on your bum," the girl said. "What's your name?" I asked her. "Saria. You?" she replied back. "Aaron. Nice to meet you," I said as I shook hands with her. "Well, I'm here and don't what to do," I sighed. Saria looked at me. "All I got to say is if you're not one of us Kokiri, you could leave the forest easily. If you're here long enough and something bad happens, though, you're gonna need a weapon to defend yourself with. Link already has the Kokiri's Sword... so, I think the store might have something for you. Come with me."

As I walked with her through the village, girls loooked at me, whispered something in their friends' ears, and giggled. Are they cannibals? I wondered. Will they have me for supper? I cringed at the thought.

When we arrived at the store, a miget behind the service counter was hopping up and down to see who entered the small store. "Hi, Georgie," Saria greeted. Georgie kept hopping up and down to talk to us. "Whatcha need this time? New Kokiri's Secret underwear? This time they're Kokiri Camoflouge," he giggled. Saria's face went red. "No, that pervert Mido snuck in my house and saw the last pair. I threw them out because he was going to tell all the other girls that I had the rarest sexy underwear in my house," she explained. "I actually came to see if you had any weapons for this young boy." Georgie hopped up on the counter, and studied me. "I've never seen you around here before." Saria told him everything I had said. "I see." Georgie hopped down from the counter, then stepped on a square-shaped switch. The wall behind him turned around, and the biggest arsenal of wooden weapons I had ever seen was right before my eyes. Everything from bows, wooden swords, slingshots, arrows, and slingshot ammo (I soon learned that was called Deku Seeds) sat right there in front of me. "Well, Aaron, pick your weapon," Saria grinned. I was going to have a fun time picking my weapons.
My Stay At Lon-Lon Ranch by Kholdstare
By the time Saria had said her farewells and I had left the Kokiri Forest (by the way, I had to forcefully knock the crap out of the kid who was guarding the entrance), I was packed and ready to go. Saria and Georgie had given me some food before I left the Kokiri Shop. Georgie had even let me have his first ever utility belt. I thanked him (and boy, you don't know how much). I had so many weapons by the time I had left, he said I needed it.

I was heading out towards Hyrule Field when I was stopped by an enormous owl. He introduced himself as Kapora Gaebora and started to talk way too much, and I had to pull out my newly aquired slingshot and seeds. You can guess what I did next. BAM! The Deku Seed had smacked this guy in the forehead and knocked him out cold. I saw two redneck-looking people head towards me out of the corner of my eye and heard them yell "Hey! That dern bird's finally out!" I decided it was best to keep going.

When I came over the hill in front of me, I saw a large castle out in the horizon. I also saw it was getting dark. I wanted to camp were I was. Or maybe I should go to the place on my left where I heard cows mooing. I thought about the second choice, despite the smell of cow patties I would smell in my sleep.

I entered the place, and as I thought, it was a ranch. A sign above me read "Lon-Lon Ranch." Then I saw the building beside me. I thought maybe I could sleep in there, in case it rained or something. It would be alot better if I stayed in there than have to smell the smelly cow cakes whom's scent wafted in the air.

I knocked, and no one answered. I knocked again. Nothing. I always wanted to do this, I thought as I kicked the door down. A man was sleeping right in front of me. I tapped him on the shoulder. He didn't answer. I yelled as loud as I could to this old fart. "GET UP AND PISS, THE WORLD'S ON FIRE!" I screamed to try and get his attention. He finally awoke. "Can't a man get a little shut-eye around here?" he asked. "Obviously not if they have guests pounding on the door. Look, can I stay the night? I'm traveling, and ain't got no where to go," I explained. "Sure," said the man. You sleep in me and Malon's room upstairs."
This story archived at http://www.kasuto.net/efiction/viewstory.php?sid=1891