Daily Session by RavenTay
Summary: A change from my most of my fics. Absolutely not for the weak of heart. Link ends up in a battle in a foreign country and the only survivor left, and then to be captured. Torture is relevant. Suicide seems heavenly. Rated R for torture, blood/gore, and suicidal themes
Categories: Fan Fiction Characters: Link (OoT & MM)
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 4221 Read: 68499 Published: May 28, 2005 Updated: Aug 07, 2005

1. The Meeting by RavenTay

2. The Warning by RavenTay

3. The First Session by RavenTay

4. Evelia by RavenTay

The Meeting by RavenTay
A.N.- Alright, I'm here to explain to you that have read my other fics that this is very different. It's not a romance *gasp* but it is an angsty gorey fic. And no I do not hate Link... This is for mere enjoyment of my sadist side. I also am not going to delete this. I might put this on hiatus but this is for my boredom. Not a task that Im going to do because I can't get it out of my head. I also want to annouce...
I usually do not do this, but flames are absolutely accepted in this case, and actually encouraged in some parts, but only for my own laughter.
This fic can also be very serious at some points and others can be very sarcastic. If this is insulting please feel free to flame (see the encouragement?) and never read this again. Now let me let you read this beautifully optimistic story *cough* sarcasm *cough*...
....................................................................................................
The Meeting... (or another reason why you shouldn't join the army)
....................................................................................................

Rain poured down like bullets. Thunder rolled on as lightning flashed through the night, lighting the darkened sky and revealing the bloody corpses of the fields.

The land was nothing but blood smeared grass and the rotting smell of death all around the place. Only one person seemed to be living in the giant mass of earth covered in blood, bodies, and sopping rain.

This one living being, gasped for breath as he dropped his bloodied sword onto the ground. He sighed as his light blue eyes swerved over at the arrow that pierced his shoulder. He moved his armored hand struggled to remove the arrow piercing his shoulder. In one quick pull, he ripped out the arrow, gasping as his own blood flew out along with it. He sighed again and made a smile at the irony.

“Never trust the advice of a king,” he noted to himself in a raspy voice.

He struggled to stand. He grunted as he began to remove the leather straps that held his armor together, and underneath revealed his dirty, torn, and blood soaked tunic that used to be a forest green before what was obviously a battle started. The man tried to soothe himself of the numbing pain as he began to look around.

“I try to do one simple thing to impress the Princess of Hyrule, and this is where I end up,” he mumbled as he looked up at the stormy heavens above.

“The goddesses must have cursed me for eternity,” he mumbled.

He lowered his head and looked around.

No one… Everything around him was dead. The only life on this cruel battlefield was he. At this point he decided that this was probably the end.

But he said that the last time he was sent into this heated battle with some foreign country across the seas. If he were lucky, he would be found by the enemy, sent to a jail cell and then executed in the end.
He knew he was being more pessimistic than usual, but this was quite expected after being left as the only survivor after a horrible battle in the middle of nowhere.

“Well, end this now I guess,” he said. He pulled the bloody sword from another dead corpse’s hand and raised it with as much strength as he could muster. His arms ached with so much pain that he could hardly lift anything without struggling.

But before he could commit suicide, his pointed ears perked beneath his large mass of dirty blonde hair as they caught the sound of heavy footsteps. He turned around, lowering his sword, but still holding it tightly in his hand. He looked over to see what appeared to be a group of large figures walking towards him.

The man tried to urge his eyes to find out who these figures were, but there was hardly any light.

Lightning flashed, giving him the answer as he raised his sword and widened his stance as a large group of moblins walked over towards him.

“Hero of time” grunted the one pig monster as both Link and the group recognized each other. Link bit his lip as he struggled to stand.

“Fuck,” he muttered under his breath, as he knew this was the worst time in the world to see a group of moblins walking his way. A couple hours ago, or what it seemed like to him, he would’ve loved the chance to have an opponent to fight.

They walked up to him stopping as he gripped his sword tightly in front of him. His eyes narrowed.

“Your leader is gone, don’t waste your time,” he said in a fierce tone.

He removed himself of all the fear of what would happen if the moblins would attack. But he couldn’t remove himself the curiosity of why these monsters were on a land that they had no use going to, except for the fact of revenge. That gave Link his answer.

He moved his sword behind him ready for an attack, but he could hear more footsteps behind him as he turned around and whipped his sword out, impaling the moblin. Link reminisced in sight and smell of blood once more.
The pig monsters hesitated, seeing the death of their fallen friend. Link eyes narrowed, as he looked at both sides with his sword weakly in his hands.

Unfortunately, after the horrendous battle, Link knew the last of his bit of energy was draining very quickly. His breaths came panted as his arms and legs ached with pain as they shook under his and the sword’s weight.

These monsters could sense Link’s weakness right now and a row moved forwards, their staff’s held high and ready to strike. Link made a quick and weak spin attack that knocked them back.

They came forward as if unaffected by the blow that Link struck at them as he swung his sword. He began in a simple pattern of swinging his sword, knocking the monsters back and turning around to repeat.

After time, Link was even more exhausted and every single moblin was on the ground like the dead bodies from the war.

He heard footsteps again, but this time they were lighter. He turned around to see a figure dressed in black run up to him. He tried to raise his sword, but the figure quickly struck him in the chest with the hilt of its sword. The force was so strong that Link was knocked to the ground.

Arms pulled him up to his feet as he realized as he was being carried off by the moblins that managed to survive his attacks. He struggled to let go of him, but they were too strong while he couldn’t lift his sword, which was taken by the black figure.

Now Link could see as the black figure removed the black cloth around its mouth to realize it was a gerudo woman. He noticed that her long hair was tied in braids and she had fiery yellow cat-like eyes.

“Take him back to the hut,” she replied simply and did something that Link saw only one other person do, which was make a crack as she disappeared into a puff of smoke.

He was practically dragged across the fields of corpses. It was a horrifying sight to see. Link tried to think of all the possible ways to try and escape this horror, but he felt like he had no more control over his own body. He felt to weak and too tired to stay awake, but refused to fall asleep in hopes of anything to try and escape.

He was carried by these monsters into the endless field for hours, until the sky cleared and the morning mist arouse, but the smell of blood and death could still be smelt by Link’s clothes and the wounded moblins.

They came upon a small cabin, as Link realized what the woman said by ‘the hut’. The pig monsters walked up to the hut and knocked on the door. Link heard the voice of the woman again say, “Come in” as the door opened.

Link looked inside to see a table set like a regular kitchen. But a large and amazingly tall figure sat at the table, along with the woman. But Link wasn’t focused on the woman. He was immediately glaring at his worst enemy. The figure turned around with a grin.

“Welcome hero.”

Link gritted his teeth.

“Ganondorf.”
The Warning by RavenTay
Link, dressed in all new silver armor, decorated with all sorts of phoenix and triforce symbols, walked through the corridors of the castle. He knocked on one of the doors as a female voice replied.

“Come in,” said the voice, which seemed pure and gentle, even though muffled through the door. Link obeyed and opened the door to see two people standing there.

One was the Princess of Hyrule, the goddess of all time and beauty, as Link known her as. He walked up to her as she frowned.

“Milady, I have heard you are going into hiding,” Link stated. Zelda nodded. She looked over to the King of Hyrule, her father.

“I think it’s best that she stay safe in this time of war,” he replied sternly. “And it must be kept in absolute secrecy of her whereabouts at this time.”

“Which is why I am trusting only you and my father to keep this secret Link,” Zelda interrupted her father. “I trust that you will keep this secret from all those who try to seek me out.”

Link nodded. “I swear unto my own parents’ grave that I will never tell anyone about your whereabouts.”

Zelda looked precarious at his promise, but walked up to him and whispered in his ear.

“I sense other dangers at this time as well, not only just the war. Good luck. Do not tell this to anyone. My hiding place is…”

Link looked up from his last memory of Zelda. His eyes grew gray and saddened by her leave, but he still kept his promise to never tell a soul about her hiding place.

But now that Ganondorf had seemingly come back, he grew worried. The King of Evil possibly wanted to find the princess immediately.

And not only did Ganondorf want Zelda’s hiding place, but Link could tell he wanted revenge after what Link had done to him. It was quite obvious since he was locked in the basement and hung by chains around his now aching wrists.

The door opened, opening some light into the dark basement as the girl, who was known as Evelia, walking and removed the chains from the ceiling. She began to walk away and tugged at the chains for Link to move, but he refused and stood his ground.

She sighed in anger and turned over to him. “Do you want to get hurt, waste time, and then walk up the stairs, or walk up freely.

“I’m going to get tortured either way,” Link stated the obvious. Evelia raised an eyebrow and smiled.

“You’re pretty smart for a hylian man,” she replied. Link grinned as well. That was expected totally of gerudo. From their point of view, men were idiots that they toyed with and then betrayed and broken. Not all gerudos did this, but those who didn’t steal for justice usually did so.

Evelia tugged the chains again, but Link didn’t move an inch. He refused to give anyone the satisfaction of controlling him. She walked up and pulled out a whip with a glint in her eye.

Link’s eyes widened as she raised it and Link closed his eyes and bit his lip as excruciating pain shot through his right arm. He managed to bit back a scream, but he couldn’t hold back the loud gasp that exited out of his mouth. The gerudo smiled.

“Are you ready to go now?” she asked with a smirk. Link shot a glare before moving his legs out of the basement door.

He walked over to the entrance of the door. Link thought it was strange that he was right in front of his escape and only metal chains blocked his way out.

Of course, his hopes of escaping immediately were removed when the King of Evil stepped into the room and went over and took a plate of smoked pork. Link smirked. He couldn’t hold himself back.

“Well this is new,” Link said as he looked at the food and realized he was hungry as well. “I never knew you were a cannibal Ganon.”

Ganondorf smirked as well as he took a fork and sat at the wooden table and stuck it in the meat. “Actually, I am full gerudo. That was a simple transformation that cannot be done again.”

His amber eyes shot at Link. “Because of you…”

Link became very curious. “How did you escape?”

Ganondorf looked over after he took a bite of the food. Link’s stomach made a slight pain. He hadn’t eaten until before the war. It had been longer than a day since the war and his kidnapping took place.

“It was quite simple of course,” he smirked. “The sages had a trap that was used just in case I could break out of the seal… And of course I could…

“So the sages thought I would keep the Triforce of Power for as long as I could, so they made sure that there was an extra powerful force that kept my triforce piece in place. They never knew that I would figure it out one day, and become willing enough to remove my piece from myself and escape that prison.”

Ganondorf removed his right-gloved hand to reveal a small magical and almost metallic skeletal hand. Link frowned.

“You cut it off?” Link said in awe. Ganondorf nodded.

“And now I need to get my rightful piece back,” Ganondorf said looking into Link’s eyes. Link bared his teeth.

“Zelda,” he muttered. Ganondorf smiled.

“You’re catching on very quickly,” Ganondorf said and walked up to him and drew his sword. The tip touched Link’s neck as a shiver went up his spine.

“And I will do anything I can to find her,” Ganondorf said in a low voice. “So now you’re going to tell me where she is and I’ll end your misery. If you do not tell me where she is, then I’ll be more than glad to make you beg for mercy. Want to get it over now?”

The sword pressed into Link’s skin as blood dripped down his neck. He glared and knew it would get worse than this, but he had to protect Zelda at all costs.

He spat in the King’s face. “Fuck you.”

Ganondorf wiped the spit from his cheek. “Nice clean mouth you’ve got there.”

He turned back to eating his pork as he snapped his fingers. “Take him back.”

Evelia pulled Link’s chains and he followed her. His eyes shooting daggers at the King of Evil as he left. He was then, once again, locked away in the dark dungeon.

Link closed his eyes and began to meditate. That always calmed him down whenever he was in some sort of horrible fate. He opened his eyes again and looked down at the ground.

“I can be thrown away, like any solder. My life isn’t worth saving. I cannot tell them anything.”

He said these words to himself before closing his eyes again and he started to clear away his mind.
The First Session by RavenTay
Link looked over at the window near the kitchen table. He was back in the same room, except this time Ganondorf wasn’t here.

Instead, Evelia was sitting next to his thick chains, carving some sort of intricate designs on his arm.

Of course, it bothered him deeply that he was somewhat getting his arm tattooed by force. But he knew right now, Ganondorf was toying with him.

Not only was it obvious that Link didn’t enjoy the numbing annoyance in his arm, but Evelia didn’t seem to enjoy cutting open his skin till it bled. She was restless after ten minutes of nothing but cutting Link’s arm open with a knife that wasn’t very sharp as well.

“It’s strange that Ganondorf hired you as a torturer and you don’t even enjoy what you’re doing.”

Evelia frowned before making another slash to his arm.

“It’s not exactly what I was expecting. I’m much better with whips and chains.”

Link gritted his teeth as she had done so, shots of pain going up his arm until he had a very uncomfortable numbing feeling there.

He knew this would get worse, but he was impatiently waiting for it to get over with, or even, possible that someone would hurry up and save him.

Of course that would never happen, Link sighed. All your army friends are dead and now you’re locked in a warm looking cabin, which looks too peaceful to even need saving, guarded by hundreds of moblins.

After a while, Ganondorf walked into the room, causing up one more of Link’s glares of hatred. The King of Thieves passed it off, walking up to his partner, Evelia.

“That’s enough,” he said smiling, as he looked at Link’s almost chopped up arm.

“You now understand that this torture could get much worse.”

“I’m not an idiot,” Link said veraciously. “I know you can do better than this, Get-a-dork.”

He made the last immature comment very loud; making sure Ganondorf knew Link referred to him as that. Link couldn’t help but smile at this. He had no idea what made him do that, since he had no alcohol to drink whatsoever, and now he was certain that he had lost his mind somehow.

He looked over to Evelia, who had a very hard time trying not to burst into laughter for that. Ganondorf, however, was not pleased.

“10 lashes today,” he said as the laughter died down immediately. Link knew he was going to be whipped.

“I want 20 tomorrow, and 30 the next day.”

Evelia removed the chains and dragged the somber Link back to his dungeon. He knew it would happen in his cell, because if he screamed, he was certain someone would hear it outside, he might have a chance of someone saving him.

Evelia pulled out the whip that Link noticed that she threatened him with the first day here. Or at least, he thought it was his first day here. He couldn’t even tell anymore due to the fact that he could never see the outside.

She started out with a few test whips away from Link, and then Link braced himself for the pain, which came immediately, and it was definitely extreme pain.



/I push my fingers into my eyes/



Link let out another gasp as he felt like his lungs were about to burst out of his throat.



/It’s the only thing that slowly stops the ache/



Another strike of intense pain came right at him when he wasn’t even prepared for it yet. And this time he let out a scream.



/But it’s made of all the things I have to take/



The scream echoed throughout the house, causing Ganondorf to hear it. He grinned evilly as he took a gulp of wine.



/It never ends, it works its way inside/



And Link could tell that the King of Evil was enjoying this. Rage burst into his body and through his veins, as he bit his lip down for the next whip.



/If the pain goes on, I’m not gonna make it…/



/Lyrics/ (in slashes) by Slipknot's 'Duality'… I DO NOT OWN THEM!!!
Evelia by RavenTay
How long had it been? Only two days, and Link felt like he was going to die from his last torture session. Link frowned.

Let’s hope I die the next session, or else I might not be able to keep Zelda’s promise. Link thought, desperately.

Zelda, he wished he could see her now. He couldn’t stand being stuck in this dungeon any longer, and he felt his sanity was about to be lost if he didn’t get out of here.

The door opened, as Evelia walked through the room, carrying a piece of bread and water.

She closed the door and slid the tray of food over to Link, then moving to the corner of the room and sitting there silently.

Link could guess that he was getting another whipping after his meal. He began to slowly eat his bread for as long as possible, hoping to prolong his torture for as long as he could.

His pointy ears then perked as he heard a small whimper coming from Evelia and he stared with eternal shock.

There she sat with sadness in her eyes and small silver tears silently leaking down her face.

Link became very curious.

“Why are you crying?” he asked.

Evelia looked up at him and then looked away, ashamed that she started to cry in front of a man.

“Why would you care?” she spat venomously.

“I’m just your torturer. That’s all I am now.”

Link frowned, having the greatest desire to cheer her up at least.

“I don’t know why I care, but I do, and you’re sitting here crying, and whenever that happens, I have to help, no matter who it is.”

Evelia made a small smile at this but went back to her saddened stare.

“I’m not a hired torturer. Ganondorf threatened to kill my mother if I didn’t obey him, so I took in as his assistant so that my mother would live.

“I just wish that Ganondorf-…” She slammed her fist down in rage.

Link could sense that this was true. She covered her mouth.

“I won’t tell him you said this,” he said.

Evelia looked over and smiled.

“Really, you don’t hate me for doing that to you?”

Link smiled caringly, feeling his sanity very close to him because of her.

“No, it wasn’t your fault. It was Ganondorf’s doing.”

Evelia smiled brightly.

“You truly are the Hero of Time,” she said.

He then looked down to realize he finished his bread and water. Evelia stood up and pulled out a whip, her eyes growing cold once more.

Link stood up as he prepared for the whip to cut open his skin once more. There was a snap as Evelia swung her whip.

But no pain came. Link guessed it was a tester.

Another snap from the whip entered the room, but Link felt nothing.

He opened his eyes and looked at Evelia. She firmly said.

“Scream.”

This confused Link...

Evelia swung her whip as it hit the group with another recognizable snap.

“Scream,” she said louder, as she went to swing her whip again. Link made a smirk as he began to realize what happened.

The whip hit the ground as Link made a fake gasp and moan. Evelia smiled back as she made another swing with the whip.

Link had his eyes open the whole time, watching as Evelia pulled her fingers up by every whip.

So that was how she knew how many times I was supposed to be whipped. I can’t imagine how painful this would be if the whip was hitting me. Link mused.

Evelia made another snap at the ground as Link pulled another fake gasp and scream.

Suddenly, there were footsteps coming down into the dungeons. Both Link and Evelia froze as the door opened. Ganondorf duck low to enter the room.

“Just making sure you’re doing okay,” he said cheerfully. Evelia nodded.

“Yes I’m doing fine,” Evelia said with a grin.

Ganondorf nodded and there was a pause.

“Well what are you waiting for!” Ganondorf suddenly snarled.

“Do it!”

Evelia froze as she turned around and started at Link in horror. Link frowned and gave her a message in his eyes.

Just do it…

Evelia bit her lip and held back tears as she raised her whip and made a hit on Link’s arm. The pain was unbearable as Link truly gasped and moaned, biting his lip.

Ganondorf smiled and walked out of the room, satisfied.

Link made a small sigh that only Evelia could hear. Her eyes watered with pain as she looked over to him. He smiled again looking up to her, as if to say ‘I’m okay.’

She relaxed and made another snap at the ground as Link forced himself to make a scream.

Why did Ganondorf come down to the dungeons to check on us?

There was another snap as Link made a moan.

Is he on to our little plan?

Another snap at the ground… Evelia put up another finger.

How are we going to escape this?

We?

Link suddenly realized that he finally had someone on his side. He smiled as his chances of escaping grew higher.
This story archived at http://www.kasuto.net/efiction/viewstory.php?sid=1639